Cryptocurrency is the best way to earn passive income. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Cryptocurrency is the best way to earn passive income.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:27 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

cryptocurrency is perfect for people who want to earn passive income according to OKEx's Financial Markets Director, Lennix Lai.

The term "passive income". is defined as finding new ways to make money without investing, or without making much effort.

Do you think cryptocurrency is the best way to generate passive income?
or do you think there are other better ways to acquire passive income?  

Yes crypto currency is a good source of income. But without forums like cryptotalk and bitcointalk. You will have to invest money for further earnings in the crypto currency. 

I consider the cryptocurrency to be my primary and only income, because I did not find anything else to earn from respectable money, so consider it my only income, thanks for the post

Passive income need passive investments. The world of crypto is quite big. And as the time is going the world and the network is getting much bigger and bigger. So in that position it is quite obvious to have multiple sections of earnings in crypto world. You can do various works to earn cryptocurrencies. So maybe you can do better and earn passive income by that. 

Yes, cryptocurrencies are a good way to achieve income, but they are not permanent, as they relate to the type of currency. We are looking for stability for me. There are many ways to obtain income, but encryption works to support those methods.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It might be the best place to earn without investments but it should be also be known that the more you invest wisely in bitcoin, the more gains you realise and the less time you spend on it looking for the free ways 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It's hard for me to say about passive income from crypto. If you mine it you have profit monthly, but you also have passive costs, coz it sucks a lot of electricity. Trading is a thing without any constant success and for other ways of crypto income you should to work. 

I think that no, cryptocurrency is not the best way to get passive income, the best way to get passive income is business, in cryptocurrency there are months when the market does not grow at all and there will be no income in such months.

Yes you are right. It is the best way to earn money by investing and trading. Everyone can own trade their coins without any third party which not happen in real world. 

This market is not that easy to gain from why they think that is simple in us to make a huge amount in a second not all people gain alot and most of them lose so saying it is an easy way is wrong.

Cryptocurrency can't be a permanent passive income with a small amount of investment, since you need to invest more than $ 10,000 in it to not care about the price of cryptocurrency at all and earn on the price growth.

Thats true you can earn a passive income with cryptocurrency because they are many and all they increase and also decrease. You just need crypto and investing knowledge so that you can earn good income with them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/28/2020 at 1:06 AM, leo olliver said:

The cryptocurrency has several projects where you can earn passive income without investment and effort. However, it is still not enough. I think we were late, we should have started 10 years ago.

10 years ago most of us were kids but for sure if we join now to better than to more and who started before me in a second could get a better chance for now so the earlier we join the best for us.

I think Crypto currency is the best income source for all people. But trading is most profitable income source for big amount if have enough knowledge about trading.

Cryptocurrency has always be a way for us to get profits, this has brought more opportunities to many people involving in digital work, we can easily work and earn without any form of strict procedures

On 3/24/2020 at 12:34 PM, Satarupa said:

Dear friends to me the Crypto currency is the active process of incoming. As I am a student, there's no source of income for me besides the field. It is a good platform of incoming to me and I hope that it is too to you.

Well, this will be good for you mate, im also a student too so that this site is very fitted to us by having an source of money to sustain our needs to studying. Happy posting mate.

On 3/23/2020 at 5:57 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

cryptocurrency is perfect for people who want to earn passive income according to OKEx's Financial Markets Director, Lennix Lai.

The term "passive income". is defined as finding new ways to make money without investing, or without making much effort.

Do you think cryptocurrency is the best way to generate passive income?
or do you think there are other better ways to acquire passive income?  

As for me I believe cryptocurrency can be the best way to earn a passive income when you have a great earning site like cryptotalk and other legit investment sites out there.

Cryptocurrency is probably the most risky way to earn passive income because right now investing in crypto always brings a lot of headaches in your life as there is a huge amoung of scam coins and tokens.

The cryptocurrency is the best way to earn money and we are inside our homes where we can work with many reality and forums that drive this currency and I think it will become the best in the world of the Internet and in the real world in the future

I really agree with you, my friend, that cryptocurrency is the only solution to passive income in the network and for me it is the real world of riches because as I said it does not take much time
  Or, doing nothing other than buying equipment for mining or investing in safe locations.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Yes I really agree with you, crypto is very helpful to everyone who wish to have an extra income like me. I am always thankful to cryptotalk and yobit that they allow us to earn money.

• +1 1

Yes and no and same time , yes you can get a free money from cryptocurrency but is not easy to get it , you have to work hard and do a effort to make cryptocurrency. And also You have to invest in cryptocurrency to developing your profit , because this free coin is just for start you project and invest it in trading or anything else.

• +1 1

There are of course many ways. For example, investment in real estate. But in the case of cryptocurrencies, the factor of luck and luck for profit is important.

• +1 1

This depends on the currency you are investing in, if you are investing in a cryptocurrency that is growing in price every year, this will be true, but there are also a large number of cryptocurrencies that just jump in price and it is impossible to passively earn on them. 

Криптовалюта - лучший способ пассивного дохода при условии, что вы вкладываете большие суммы для хорошего заработка, иначе вы особо ничего не заработаете. 

I can said cryptocurrency is one of the best digital way to have a good income, there are other means of getting income, but cryptocurrency has it all.