Cryptocurrency is the best way to earn passive income. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Cryptocurrency is the best way to earn passive income.

On 22/3/2020 at 21:57, Wilmer Garcia said:

La criptomoneda es perfecta para las personas que desean obtener ingresos pasivos según el director de mercados financieros de OKEx, Lennix Lai.

El término "ingresos pasivos". se define como encontrar nuevas formas de ganar dinero sin invertir o sin hacer mucho esfuerzo.

¿Crees que la criptomoneda es la mejor forma de generar ingresos pasivos?
¿O cree que hay otras formas mejores de adquirir ingresos pasivos?  

In my opinion the best ways to get passive income through cryptocurrencies are
Staking.
Exchange cryptocurrencies that pay dividends.
Lend your cryptocurrencies with interest.

Of course, there is a lot of passive income, from real estate to investing in projects. Cryptocurrency is also passive income, if you have experience, understanding of the market and coins, strategy, as well as the availability of, for example, $ 5,000, you can easily receive ~ $ 500 - $ 1,000 from trading per month. With a bigger bank, even more, the main thing is to understand what you are doing. And you will only need to go in, watch what and how, without spending too much time

that is correct, its simply because crypto is easily accessible, where you can try to trade whenever you have free time, unlike stock market where it close during the weekend. also trading crypto is easy to learn.

• +1 1

I think that cryptocurrency is the best way of passive income at the moment. But maybe there are other ways that I do not know about, but at least of which I know cryptocurrency is the best in my opinion.

I know way better thing to invest, but it's much more expensive and very hard to get a high quality... It's a gemstones! Ruby, emerald, sapphire - everybody knows about them, but no one wasn't interested in their price, was you? Just google some price, for example, for Burma's Rubies - you're going to be surprised!

Yes, even in your free time you can get some money to complete the month or so, cryptocurrencies are not a full-time job.

Correct investment in the cryptocurrency market is considered a form of obtaining passive income, but it must be in place, as the probability of loss in this area is more than the probability of profit, so there is a general rule among investors that says you should do your own research before investing in any project, so what you think is It could give you passive income that could be the end of your capital.

• +4 1

good afternoon,
Well if I think that cryptocurrencies is one of the best ways to obtain passive income, although not the only one, there are others such as the stock market, I think you can combine both and depending on your level of risk obtain very good results.

personally cryptocurrencies are the best way to earn passive income, I have earned a lot passively, you just have to know how to make the investments

Yes. That's absolutely correct.

Most of the cryptocurrency are volatile and their price increases unpredictably. 

let me dhare my experience.I had invested ok few ethereum classics few years back when their price is very low .On 2017 ethereum classics reached nearly 50$ i got many time more than my investment from ethereum classics.

If we have the patience and can research about the correct coin we can invest on the cryptocurrency hold them and sell them when their price is extremely high.In this way we can make passive income.

Well crypto currencies can do both the active income and passice income of course, the active income in trading,bounties,airdrop, event gambling lol, the passive income you going for ICO or some investment and there you got sharing revenue or maybe got double your asset value, that make you get income without nothing just buying some asset.

Yes indeed it is a good way to earn passively. I am doing it by staking some crypto’s on a simple computer. You have to install a node and then transfer some coins to your wallet on the node and start staking. You will earn about 4 to 10% per year. Currently I do it with Stratis, Reddcoin and Spectr. 

I didn't know a lot about cryptocurrencies. I knew the phrase passive income and when I joined yobit I found this opportunity after a while. There are many passive income options in yobit as investbox and the VMinning that anyone interested won't find on any other exchange. OKex is a good exchange but is still bellow Yobit in traffic and investment opportunities.

• +3 1

I have traded and profited and I have earned some less with bounties and airdrops in the past but I have never done staking and don't know if it is actually passive income or we can lose a lot of money as prices go down. I like the Yobit idea where you can exit the investment any time and sell your tokens. Maybe this was earlier from the staking that was lately appeared in big exchanges.

• +3 1