Cryptocurrency is the best way to earn passive income. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Cryptocurrency is the best way to earn passive income.

I think crypto is one of the most important types of income in the year 2020 because you can get profit in a lot of ways using the cryptocurrency.

I completely agree with the statement and if we can hold good funds then we can get profit and staking in Crypto is also a good way of earning passively. And if we can increase our investment mining would also be the best option. As there are many ways of earning passively from Crypto it's really a passive income source.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The best way I find is to work patiently in the early stages and accumulate a large or acceptable capital, and then move to trading, where excellent profits can be achieved compared to any business, and these profits increase with the increase in capital.

Can't be termed exactly but yes, you can call staking crypto as a passive income. You can stake some sorts of PoS crypto and get a rate of interest passively! 

• Useful or interesting 1

obviously , Crypto market is really a best option inorder to makes some money as a part-time job .

for part-time earning , u working on forum's , I can join different different bountys also . these are my primary sources of part-time earning .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/9/2020 at 12:38 PM, George10 said:

As for me I believe cryptocurrency can be the best way to earn a passive income when you have a great earning site like cryptotalk and other legit investment sites out there.

Yes mate but if you have a little amount if capital, you cannot used cryptocurrency as a full time job because it depends to the price of a coin if this will be showing some good performance everyday, i believe that this cryptocurrency as of now is our secondary source of income.

• +1 1

So why we have to endure t gin cash in any case it is acceptable that we can pick up cash without that persevering and we can think carefully to make all the more smart thought route from intuition how to bring in cash constantly.

I agree with this, crypto can be the best way for us to generate passive income but that depends with our crypto knowledge that we have in our minds. We can still lost money in crypto currencies if we will not learn them well.

I too feel same, there are lot of scheme in market saying they will pay for online work but believe me 90% of this are fake. The only legit way  I have found for earning online is through cryptocurrency. Through AirDrop, faucets and platforms like cryptotalk. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Absolutely correct 👍,  earning through Crypto currency doesn't requires you moving from one place to another, or go out up and down no, you sitting in one position with your gadget, system, phone making huge amount profits, in within short period of time

• Useful or interesting 2

On 3/23/2020 at 11:57 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

cryptocurrency is perfect for people who want to earn passive income according to OKEx's Financial Markets Director, Lennix Lai.

The term "passive income". is defined as finding new ways to make money without investing, or without making much effort.

Do you think cryptocurrency is the best way to generate passive income?
or do you think there are other better ways to acquire passive income?  

When we talk about passive income, it is the thing that can make you earn without investing. Here in crypto currency, we have crypto talk that you can start up so that you can have a funds if you want to start trading.

I agree with that that cryptocurrencies constitute a way to collect a large income of money without effort and in a relatively short time compared to other exchanges or businesses. As there is nothing in the world whose value increases by approximately 30% or 25% within hours or a day.

On 8/10/2020 at 2:15 AM, Cryptonym said:

When we talk about passive income, it is the thing that can make you earn without investing.

Excuse me, are you sure what are you talking about ? It is really interesting to know, which strategy are you currently preferring to earn passive incomes without investing ? Which platform are you currently using to earn passive incomes without investment 😊

• +1 1

I can not judge that crypto currency is the best way to make money online rather their thousands of ways you can make passive income and each has it own unique method you can make passive income but crypto currency is a methodology you can use to make passive income.

On 3/23/2020 at 10:57 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

cryptocurrency is perfect for people who want to earn passive income according to OKEx's Financial Markets Director, Lennix Lai.

The term "passive income". is defined as finding new ways to make money without investing, or without making much effort.

Do you think cryptocurrency is the best way to generate passive income?
or do you think there are other better ways to acquire passive income?  

In my opinion, for long-term cryptocurrency holders it might be said that cryptocurrency is a way to get passive income, but when viewed from a day trader it might be different, because for day traders we usually continue to trade. So it's not just sitting around, but to make a living, we need to think and be in the crypto market every day.

It actually depends on how good you are with it , because in the end a tough time may arise and you will be feeling the heat, some of my friends really dont like crypto currency at all and especially bitcoin, it has made them really lose a lot and in the end its one of those that would destry them in perfect strodes

• +1 1

Currently I think Cryptocurrency is one of the best ways one can actually use to earn good income seating at home without much stress and all you need is good experience and concrete background about the field, a lot of people have made it through Cryptocurrency fields like trading, mining or investment and I will suggest we give one of them a trial because to me it is the best way to earn passive income.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it can be a source of income but the term "passive income" I think it was a another story and not for cryptocurrency. On this platform we all know that we should work constantly. Without a assurance of making money from it. It depends on you if you will continuous of what you have started. But passive income you defines as that you can earn without exerting anything? It was definitely No.

• +1 1

You are right. I think that cryptocurrencies are one of the most important and useful ways to make an additional income profit at the present time and I think that there are many sites that do this. I think it is a useful hobby.

On 8/9/2020 at 6:13 PM, P A Ashif said:

I too feel same, there are lot of scheme in market saying they will pay for online work but believe me 90% of this are fake. The only legit way  I have found for earning online is through cryptocurrency. Through AirDrop, faucets and platforms like cryptotalk. 

Well, there's a lot of scam sites here in cryptocurrency, example of this is the cloud mining sites, you're just wasting your time there by waiting for a long time just to get your small amount of profit and you cannot withdraw it because that site is scam.

Earning some good profit from other businesses is too difficult and for that i think Cryptocurrency is currently the best way for everyone of us to earn some income in there wallet because there is not much stress and all you need is concrete background and the field and after that one can earn by either trading or long time Investment which I am also currently doing.

• +1 1

On 3/23/2020 at 2:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

why we need to have a long day of hardworking to earn money after all money is created by people then we now should work to earn but if we can earn in easy way why not suffering is not that good all the time.

Well I understand you're feels we create the money because exchange products one to other, and we need to pay perfect value of the product so we use money, and present so many ways to earn money with less effort, crypto currency is the best example in this field we need some money and good knowledge its enough, we earn passive income. 

• +1 1

I agree with you, in General, Yes! Cryptocurrency is a good example of how you can earn money on a liability, or engage in trading, and get even more funds in your wallet. Great investment!

On 8/23/2020 at 11:08 PM, JohanDonne said:

I don't know why people keep on saying that cryptocurrancy can earn you, this is just currency, that is not possible that it earns you money, the skill you have will earn you the money.

Well, they are considered this cryptocurrency as a earning method because of it's volatility, and also there's a lot of earning sites available for cryptocurrency like mining because most of the cryptocurrency coins like bitcoin is available in open market which they can get some of it freely.