Get started in Bitcoin And Blockchain - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Get started in Bitcoin And Blockchain

You can start in the world of crypto, simply reading some good constructive article or simply search chronologically as Blockchain has evolved over time.
It is important that all who wish to enter the crypto world understand the concepts and the idea in general to avoid falling into basic retaliation. Maybe certain bitcoiners will give you explanations about why Bitcoin will replace gold or why the Blockchain is the best existing system.
Try to find simple explanations on how to use Bitcoin, as it is a story, it has images that allow children to quickly identify with the content even an older person.

It's not that easy, the road is fraught with risks and problems
Not everyone would do so easily and make millions of dollars

Life is great and enjoy it

to starting of bitcoin from the block chain is a very good thinking, because block chain is a great wallet of bitcoin where you can hold and transfer funds any time with a very low fee of block chain, i also use this.

Hard Worker 😎😎

It takes experience and knows this area well
It is not like a novice driver like a professional driver
There is a big difference

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

It requires the crypto user to gain knowledge for at oeast 12 months in order for him to attain the difference between legit and impostors. Blockchain technology is easy to understand but exchanges, trading, and real transactions must be learn first with caution to avoid future damage to yourself and the crypto world. 

On 11/9/2019 at 8:59 PM, Great Commander said:

It requires the crypto user to gain knowledge for at oeast 12 months in order for him to attain the difference between legit and impostors. Blockchain technology is easy to understand but exchanges, trading, and real transactions must be learn first with caution to avoid future damage to yourself and the crypto world. 

Now, the most difficult thing to understand is to guess the price movement on the exchange. Many are losing, even they have tried to join the crypto price signal telegram group

Well, you can just joined here to get some deeply informations and some experienced of people in the world of crypto, many people get a hard time to understand this cryptocurrency most likely the old people because they are not familiarized to this age of technology.

40 minutes ago, Mursanna said:

Now, the most difficult thing to understand is to guess the price movement on the exchange. Many are losing, even they have tried to join the crypto price signal telegram group

Guessing is guessing, we predict but we are not really sure about the outcome of it. It always depends on the supplies and demands for Bitcoin everyday, so there will always be changes from time to time.

It is not easy but you will still learn if you want to and struggle hard to achieve that, cryptocurrency is too wide and that will get you confused

A good way to get started in crypto is by making your first transaction, sending yourself a small amount of satoshis of bitcoin or asking someone to pay you in cryptos! always make small tx before you send big amount!!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

You need to learn one or two things before you go into bitcoin and block chain,watch some videos from expert and reads some books before going into it,this will help you to develop skill to trade and other things

The challenges people do encounter starting a bitcoin and cryptocurrency project is inability to read and search the process on how to go about it, I think that's impatient they prefer to scam people instead of taking time to read 

Thank you for sharing, I think, your opinion is very suitable as an introduction to the principle of Bitcoin and Blockchain for beginners or children. but not for the intermediate level that started using Bitcoin and Blockchain as money maker,

many articles write about blockchain and bitcoin, social media too much like twitter or telegram. there are also 2 forums, bitcointalk and cryptotalk for discussion and also learning. for general knowledge, I think there have been many articles and explanations from the forum. but if you want to be more specific, maybe you need a course.

I don't think that's easy. sometimes what we explain cannot be easily accepted by people, let alone we talk to children. but little by little I think they will accept.

Yeah i think i am in love the crypto world. crypto and blockchain changed my life and gave me a lot of money. i want to be engaged in this world.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Mainly people enter into the crypto world for making profit. I think they know that making profit in crypto is risky . they start their by knowing all. anyone who can be patient in crypto world can make profit.

Before your starts in crypto and Bitcoin you have to remember some thing that this is crypto you can earn big profit or also lose money if you take Bad trade .And trade slowly and start with less amount in crypto.

Of course I will start using Bitcoin now because the market price of Bitcoin is very low in the current market and if I use it then of course I will need a wallet for this, blockchain is most reliable and security is complete.  So blockchain and I will use. 

understanding bitcoin is not much easy. it can be only understand by its nature. but technically on what it works and where from it comes is difficult to understand and teach others.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

If you just getting started in bitcoin and you deposited bitcoin in the blockchain wallet, just look your balance and you'll see the price in USD goes up and down, so there you will start understand how the cryptocurrency trading actually works

The fact that Bitcoin will soon go around gold in terms of indicators is beyond doubt. You just need to sometimes analyze the capitalization of bitcoin and compare it with gold. 

On 17.10.2019 at 11:40, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

to starting of bitcoin from the block chain is a very good thinking, because block chain is a great wallet of bitcoin where you can hold and transfer funds any time with a very low fee of block chain, i also use this.

I remember my first crypto wallet was blockchain. But before, for example, there was no verification and the wallet worked only with one bitcoin coin. Now there are many innovations and the wallet is different from 3 years ago

i started trouogh blockchain larned some articles and watched some youtube videos i earned lots of money trouogh crypto 

On 12/21/2019 at 11:19 PM, mani982 said:

Before your starts in crypto and Bitcoin you have to remember some thing that this is crypto you can earn big profit or also lose money if you take Bad trade .And trade slowly and start with less amount in crypto.

Correct. Most of the newbies just think of earning and earning here. They do not realize that you also gonna lose terrible amount of money if you are not aware of things here. 

Edited by Kuroashii