Company, Crypto helped industry to fight against the Coronavirus - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

Company, Crypto helped industry to fight against the Coronavirus

Welcome with me

Pandagram, which operates a digital payment platform, has set up a medical mask production plant in Gyeonggi Province (near Seoul). The company is currently making two products: an air pollution resistant mask and a surgical mask, and says it will be ready to sell these items via its Android mobile app in April.

The company image shows the mask's packaging, including the claim that the mask can prevent particles of up to 0.4 micrometers from entering the breathing channels

The company states that discounts will be offered to customers who choose to pay using its Pandabit cryptocurrency, and claims to have already donated 50,000 masks to a charity called Good People, which supports medical workers and vulnerable groups affected by the pandemic.

4d419039b6.jpg

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

That is awesome, while in my country masks and gloves have risen in prices due to corona virus, what a twisted nation.

That's a good news to hear about this development and its nice that they have also donated 50,000 masks to help fight corona virus it a great job they have done.

Cryptocurrency traders, miners and crypto investors in 99% of cases work at home. They do not contribute to the spread of coronavirus. But of course, each person should financially help the fight against the epidemic. If he has such an opportunity.

14 hours ago, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

Pandagram, which operates a digital payment platform, has set up a medical mask production plant in Gyeonggi Province (near Seoul). The company is currently making two products: an air pollution resistant mask and a surgical mask, and says it will be ready to sell these items via its Android mobile app in April.

The company image shows the mask's packaging, including the claim that the mask can prevent particles of up to 0.4 micrometers from entering the breathing channels

The company states that discounts will be offered to customers who choose to pay using its Pandabit cryptocurrency, and claims to have already donated 50,000 masks to a charity called Good People, which supports medical workers and vulnerable groups affected by the pandemic.

4d419039b6.jpg

It's better to give a source for this information. If this is true, then it's good for the Crypto world and us, the crypto users. The world will get to know crypto currencies better with this step. Eventually, I hope this virus ends so we can get back to our normal life and Bitcoin can get back to the way it was 😀

I think the cryptocurrency is ideal to do the donation because is anonymous, but if there is any company do the donation with their name this means just to promote their business or website exchange, this is not a donation is a publicity, if you want help any person do it for God.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Very good news to hear. We all should do as much as we can to help this world to fight against this deadly virus. Especially crypto world needs to do this to make their reputation good in world.

The fact that cryptocurrency helps to resist the coronovirus is a very good event. The main thing to achieve success is to find how to cure the disease.

The good news is that these companies have helped the crypto industry fight coronavirus. We should express our gratitude to them. Every country has increased the prices of these things because of the virus. There are many poor people who cannot afford to buy them. If they get it for free then they will be able to prevent the virus from spreading to some extent.

You are right  my friend  We all.know that we can get good profit from crypto currencies but at this difficult  time crypto  also help alot to people  because  it gives  money to needy people  at this time.

Having to create mask and of those won't really actually eradicate the virus from the society completely, as it will be roaming even if everyone has the masks and all that, as the vaccine or even the cure is what that has to be emphasis on,but that doesn't mean that the mask are not of help, but should on cures and vaccines

8 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right  my friend  We all.know that we can get good profit from crypto currencies but at this difficult  time crypto  also help alot to people  because  it gives  money to needy people  at this time.

Sharing information and tricks has shown how close and strong crypto users are. we should talk more especially about the progress of crypto technology.

This company do great job bro because already they detonated 50000 mask its really satisfied work, because all countries face this corona virus this type little contribution helps so many peoples life's, and i really happy this process runs through crypto currency, I heard crypto exchange binance also denoted so many dollars save from corona virus.

but i wonder how to make payment to get the mask is there any site for it , i have many friends in Korea , i might help them to get it 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

How else can they be convinced that this cryptocurrency of a thing mean no harm to the people and also to the world economy. That's is a very good gesture from them,  and we hope many people gets to know about cryptocurrency through this. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There should be more moves by all major projects and exchanges involved with cryptocurrencies in the fight against coronavirus. We need to work together as community and provide whatever we can through our technical aptitude. Blockchains can be utilized and donations can help and the whole community should react in a united manner as the next few weeks are critical. This is a great effort by this company, although I've never heard of them in the past, probably because they are aiming only for the Korean market.

On 3/23/2020 at 2:32 AM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

4d419039b6.jpg

It is good strategy by company to grow in market because masks are necessary for everyone and there is shortage of masks. It would be beneficial for company and public both. Also company would bring its coin pandabit in use. Thus company would promote its coin and earn from this campaign.

It is really amazing to find this important and very important step in humanity that will support cryptocurrencies and remind all those who refuse encryption that it has a positive side and not only a negative side as they think

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many companies helped the crypto industry fight the coronavirus, but it would take a long time to overcome the market's impact. The virus has not yet been dealt with. The crypto industry is likely to return to its former position if it is brought under control. Many people have left the market because of the virus.

This is a good thing,physical money can be the carrier of virus so with the help of crypto currencies as payments it will lessen the spread of viruses on every person.

This is wonderful. The virus does not distinguish between a poor, rich, famous or a player. Rather, it is a danger to all people in the world and we must cooperate in order to eliminate it.

On 23.03.2020 at 01:17, sandysoo said:

It is really good for encryption to have an effective role in supporting the corona virus fight and this leads to a greater spread of cryptocurrencies among the general public.

This is a very generous step on their part. And it is worth noting that people used masks and did not neglect the advice. The more people follow the rules, the faster we will defeat the virus.

This is a good thing and this will contribute to the spread of cryptocurrencies further and is used by many people around the world as it helps to eliminate the Corona virus in some way

THINK POSITIVE

14 hours ago, laska smrtici said:

This is positive and good news for cryptocurrencies and will contribute to building and developing crypto in this world more as it provides a benefit to the world, including fighting the Corona virus.

By what means have you seen the help of crypto into industries to fight Corona virus?