Company, Crypto helped industry to fight against the Coronavirus - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

Company, Crypto helped industry to fight against the Coronavirus

Is great to heard that company witch work in world of cryptocurrency , help in fighting with corona virus , and donating with a mask or whatever,  like binance also help in this fight , so this is great for this world.

I think that cryptocurrencies contribute greatly to fighting the Corona virus, as dealing with it without contact and through the Internet only is a good way to fight this virus.

Life is great and enjoy it

A good step was taken by lots of cryptocurrency companies to help fight this current pandemic that is killing the world by making lots of cryptocurrency donations which are worth millions on dollars. And help create easy access of payment during this trying time to avoid the physical contact of individuals. 

According to a topic, we see that the Corona pandemic was beneficial to the crypto market in terms of spreading these currencies and encouraging their use, contrary to what many thought that the pandemic had affected Crypto and caused a decline in the market and the price of currencies in general We see a lot of people now turning to currencies in payment transactions in Canada, Germany, India, South Korea, Vietnam, and others.

I think that the Corona virus had a positive side in terms of expanding the use of currencies as means of payment away from the fiat currencies and their damage to carrying the virus, as well as expanding their use in financing projects and viewing them as a good way to advance project financing in various fields.

Yes, I've heard a lot of information about how the cryptosystem has helped various medical fields, it's very cool and noble! It seems to me that such situations will one day show the world and many States that cryptocurrency is useful, and it does not carry any threat!

The platform is doing really great and at the time the need of masks is really high. Some places are having very low supply of masks and high priced masks. So if the platform can provide in affordable price sure it would be great help for humanity and the promotion for Crypto field too.

And other Crypto platform are also donating to the non- profit organisation like Coingecko provide 5$ to non profit organizations if you send your 500 candies. All theses tasks makes Crypto currency really worth using.

Edited by Ridam
Spelling mistake

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Its a great approaches to fight with corona virus, crypto is doing well in this helping sector during this pandemic. But the virus harm the crypto market a lot, due to the corona few of the coins lost their value of the coin. 

• +1 1

This is a very nice and welcome development to every category of Crypto user's in Crypto community. We hope more companies, industries should emulate and imbibe such similar gesture made by pandagram. With this kinds of adoptions from companies will help in promoting Crypto currencies to reach different localities.

Of course, since the financial assets in cryptocurrencies remained safe from what happened in other markets from the collapses Thus, it has helped various companies investing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies It helped her improve and continue her work and mitigate the effects of the pandemic.

• +1 1

I did not know this Pandabit but I will give it a look after reading this article, as it is a very intelligent and useful move by a crypto company that will help with the coronavirus and also promote the cryptocurrency they created. 

It's cool that companies start to use crypto buy selling their products. But i don't think it can help to fight against coronavirus.You just don't use the usual money,but cryptocurrencies. Anyway i hope that all companies will use crypto, so we can but their products but bitcoin or eth for example
PS:pls,like my comment,ty

It is good for humanity to stand together during crises, and what this company is doing by donating 50,000 masks to charitable organizations is a truly humanitarian work, and for every action there is a reward, there must be a reward for this charitable work.

This is a good gesture from this company to give 50000 masks to charity, we all need to be more humane these times and even between countries all conflicts should stall at least for some time and maybe allow diplomacy to find solutions. Cryptocurrencies also help any way they can as it seems in the case of the Pandagram. I didn't know them but I will find more because they deserve it.

Wow that is really a good decision. And if they are trying to help tge people directly so I really appreciate. And we  all should appreciate...

On 3/23/2020 at 2:45 AM, halloweed said:

Binance also donated a lot of dollars to help with the corona virus issue, it shows ow much cryoto cares about the world.

Many exchanges and organization are helping and contributing with the fight in Corana and the Best thing is that many countries are thinking about to move towards the digital currency.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Normally many Crypto world companies and industries they play a great role in combating against the corona virus apart from Binance and Pandagram also there was an introduction of Corona Fund Index Cryptocurrency (CFIX) which was launched by global software company Hash-cash Consultants for the aim of sending it's 90% of the CFIX trading fees to Corona Relief Fund company’s to help the corona affected victims

BTC is now accepted in various commercial section where the payments are made from BTC and crypto. This shows the adoption have been started and slowly all other commercial sections will adopt BTC and crypto. This firm think about the future and start working on it. Their for they can get more space in crypto market then late comers. BTC have gain now trust of commercial sector and every-day new brand and firm joining hands with Crypto. 

On 3/23/2020 at 2:02 AM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

Pandagram, which operates a digital payment platform, has set up a medical mask production plant in Gyeonggi Province (near Seoul). The company is currently making two products: an air pollution resistant mask and a surgical mask, and says it will be ready to sell these items via its Android mobile app in April.

The company image shows the mask's packaging, including the claim that the mask can prevent particles of up to 0.4 micrometers from entering the breathing channels

The company states that discounts will be offered to customers who choose to pay using its Pandabit cryptocurrency, and claims to have already donated 50,000 masks to a charity called Good People, which supports medical workers and vulnerable groups affected by the pandemic.

4d419039b6.jpg

Dear you are right many people are donating money and are collecting people prayers because many people that are now healthy and fight with  coronavirus due to their help and many other people are also helping other because of coronavirus many people lose their homes as well as their relative.

If that's true, it means it's really cool, it's good for a global cryptocompany company to be involved in the manufacture of realistic masks and muzzles, against the dreaded Corona epidemic, it means integration and cohesion among all members of society against Corona. 

• +2 1

Are you mad at your opinion because in this critical situation due to covid-19 huge number of people is the victim of the unemployment and crypto offer them a good living style and help them in this critical situation

This shows that crypto currency is a very good helper in these times of the pandemic as it will help to reduce many cases in the world of people use this service to buy masks with crypto currency.

It sounds nice to know that a company has donated a few thousand masks as their contribution to the fight against the deadly virus. I hope other companies and MNCs follow suit.

This is a great news that crypto has helped with contributions towards this serious coronavirus pandemic that is a really good development so am sure that those countries that don't want to accept crypto will now look into it and accept it 

there are actually some great people who helped a lot of people in these days and months of hard time and they are the best people around the world because they have the kind heart