Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

Maybe even more are scams but today we can't tell with certainty which is scam because markets are rising and altcoins are priced very high and everyone is making money. Maybe when they start to exit scam we will know but we can now only be aware of the scam projects and ready to sell and withdraw from their platforms.

• +2 1

Yes you are right about that and we need to have time to search for good projects and not anything that we read from someone in twitter when they shill altcoins they bought, we have to be careful and make rational investments for a long time, this helps with better rewards.

• Useful or interesting 1

A very nice post that helps us beginner understand the sentiment of the traders towards 95% of the coins in the market. So in this market I understand we have 10,000 coins and 9500 are scams. This must be a lot of scammers gathered together but maybe it happens and we need to be very careful. Thanks @Cammer for your support during my first steps!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with you, there are many new coins listed on the exchange. Be careful when investing in new coins, as they carry a high risk. New coins are at risk of becoming fake coins or even dead coins. Investing coins that are well known and available on trusted exchanges like yobit, I believe the coins listed on yobit are profitable coins.

• +1 1

Yes, there are hundreds or even thousands of deceptive and false currencies.  Most of the beginners are victims of these currencies, which lose them most of their money.  Every beginner should research and ask carefully about each currency before investing in it.  This will spare you the risk of heavy loss.

Thank you so much for sharing such useful information with us.  And I don't get enough information from different people.  With your post we can make our crypto life better.  Thank you very much.

• -5 1

You are very right .  You have posted such a useful topic .  Actually  ,  Many coins are coming in the market everyday . And I think most of the coins are scam.  So ,  we should collect enough information of such coins if we are going to buy or invest in some coins. 

First thanking for making this post. And now thought on this that now a days no one in investigating on what they are investing like on new cryptocurrienses thats main of being scammed. 

I think the increasing of cryptocurrencies day by day is not better.when invest on new cryptocurrencies, do a deeply research about that and choose how much amount you prefer to invest. traders and investors can deposit cryptocurrencies including, but not limited to ,bitcoin,Tether,ethereum and litecoin. Thank you for sharing mate... 

Since 2010 till now thousand cryptocurrencies coming out every month and the first victims is newbies in crypto as we know those coins are useless and wasted time 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

New crypto currency is not a to much dangers of it launch in high demand of people but the team the new crypto currency is depend on team to flop

The new currencies are very dangerous and may cause bankruptcy of investors if they are not well researched and reliable information collected about them from their targets, the network based on them, the currency team and the party financing them.

• +1 1

Every day cryptocurrencies gain more visibility in the world and with them the increase in fraud and scams happen as well. So it is very important to be aware and before you invest in a currency, study it. see what's behind it, the project, who created it. You need to be careful not to fall for scams, as bad people are everywhere wanting to take your money and your time.

Well, I always study a project if I want to invest in it. I look at the site, the roadmap, who are partners. If the project is not useful, then I sweep it aside

• +2 1

i advise to diversify your portofolio

25% btc

25% usdt

25%  top famous altcoins like ether, bch  and xrp

25% high risk coins with low marketcap below 10 million

• +2 1

Hi! If it is correct I would say that 90% of the new coins end up being scams, the scammers found a gold mine with their ponzi systems and telegram bot, so you must be careful and study the projects well

• +2 1

We have many crypto currency in market and need to be careful when you buy new currency, because tomorrow can disappear and never stay normal. Trading it's really difficult jog. Even if buy Bitcoine or another wallet you can lost big money, when their

course stay low.

Dikkat etmek gerekir ben daha çok yeni çıkanlardan ziyade sağlam paralara desteği güvenilir olan ikna edici bir hedefi olanları tercih ediyorum

It should be noted that I prefer those who have a convincing target with reliable support for solid money rather than new ones.

Yes am strongly behind you, the coin that are in the market now most of them are still struggling to gain importance in the market, as a most currency too a made by fraudster. So I strongly suggest not to trust any coin you don't know in the market.

I agree with the author, he himself has repeatedly fallen for the trick of scammers. On many uncomfortable exchanges, coins with great prospects were listed, but after the purchase, the admins dumped the coin rate and the investors lost money. In order not to get caught like that anymore, I switched to the Yobit exchange, which is the most reliable.

This is partly true. because just as there are currencies that do not have a project to support them and are doomed to disappear. There are also others that because of the little trade that exists, it would only be a matter of time for the company that is managing it to make a good campaign for its launch and thus get people who are interested in trading with it and thus achieve a good volume within the market !! This is just a matter of having the time to investigate the different entities that launch these coins to the market and see how serious the project they support is.