Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

Yes I really agree with you, we must have a deep knowledge or have a research before investing in the new crypto currencies in the market.

For all new members and begginer here

Before you want to buy any coin you have to see if it was listed on coin market cap or no and what is its value

On 5/9/2020 at 10:17 PM, guatazoo said:

The reason that's makes those new coins to be scam is because they are too many, so that's its been to hard for them to got the investors, so for this reason makes the coin creator to make his coin scam.

You're basically right. There are a lot of new coins out there in the market. That makes the investors feel confused about where to invest. Stick with known coins and you will be fine.

• +2 1

On 5/20/2020 at 6:27 PM, Cammer said:

You're basically right. There are a lot of new coins out there in the market. That makes the investors feel confused about where to invest. Stick with known coins and you will be fine.

So thats why if we see there have a lot of coins to invest and we confused about which coin should we invest in, I think we should choose one coin one coin which has invested more by people. 

27 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

So thats why if we see there have a lot of coins to invest and we confused about which coin should we invest in, I think we should choose one coin one coin which has invested more by people. 

That is what I do in trading. I trade with Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum because these crypto currencies are the most trusted ones in the market. 

this is very important not just for beginners but for everyone. When you see a coin look at the past prices of the coin and the demand for the coin which you can often see int eh buying and selling orders. If you see that there are many selling orders but no buying orders then you can see that this is a clear scam coin and therefore you should not even consider moving forward with that coin. always do the necessary research,

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

23 hours ago, Cammer said:

That is what I do in trading. I trade with Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum because these crypto currencies are the most trusted ones in the market. 

I also feeling very comfortable while I'm trading using those coins, because I believe them even if how much they will be dropped, they must recover again due to the high demands they have. 

1 minute ago, guatazoo said:

I also feeling very comfortable while I'm trading using those coins, because I believe them even if how much they will be dropped, they must recover again due to the high demands they have. 

I try to avoid new coins as much as I can, even when I see great opportunities. I don't trust new coins because they haven't been around for that long.

Thank you. This will be the firat thing in my mind before investiong i am definitely gonna ask and take advive from my experienced friends they always guide me. Also i suggest all of you to be careful of such fake currencies.

That's true my friend ! we can see in Yobit many coins now it's price is 0.00 ! I don't know why Yobit is putting coins like these coins in it's platform ! 

This is true as fraudulent new currencies are presented in the form of projects related to airdrops and a fake exchange platform so that they can steal traders ’money. For this reason, it is best to always trade in famous currencies that have proven credible.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

in my opinion investment on new coins or even trading them is risky because most of them dont have good volume and developers can pump or dump is easily and as you said a lot of them are scam.

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies and their number is growing every day, so people should be careful investing in unknown projects, because they can be unreliable 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Cammer said:

I try to avoid new coins as much as I can, even when I see great opportunities. I don't trust new coins because they haven't been around for that long.

I only using the new coins thats have been launched by the certain exchange platform, and also before investing on it, I should look if it having high demands or not. 

• +2 1

Sometime you are Not in a genuine platform. And you can see some new coin launching in that platform. You invest in that coin and later you understand that the the coin was fake and its have no market value. So beware about that.

Yes not only the newbies but all of us before joining any project we should all make sure deep research is carried out about the coins the developers history, whitepapar and roadmap because many of the coins today are scam and you will end up losing your funds if you mistakingly join with knowing especially if you are a trader.

Yes bro that's really true before investment in new Crypto currency specially the ones that are newly launched in the market. Personally we don't Invest in them because if the project like libra could fall means other can also fade away. So if you don't want risk you should always go with good ranked coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I will advice members strictly should be careful with new crypto currency that emerge some turns out to be invaluable don't rush deal with the common ones I the market first.

My pinion is if you are beginners then don't invest in altcoins because maximum altcoins is useless and fraud. Invest only those coins which is top on coinmarketcap because top coins very profitable for trading and for invest.

• +1 1

Yes, that is correct, in addition to that, you must study the companies ’new digital currencies project before you start investing in them.
Also, do not invest in currencies with a small trading value.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

This is the reason why i doubt for years in entering crypto world since there many scams all over the web. But gladly my friend entered me here in CryptoTalk and the forum was legit and you can earn decent amount per post 1k satoshis to be exact. Asking questions and seeking guidance to senior users will be helpful for me as a beginner.

• +2 1

Yes i agree you should always look for the trusted and legit cryptocurrency and known by a lot of people and popular in the cryptoworld. And you should always ask assistance to the experts and seniors for you to be guided properly.

• +2 2

On 6/10/2020 at 12:11 PM, vynz said:

This is the reason why i doubt for years in entering crypto world since there many scams all over the web. But gladly my friend entered me here in CryptoTalk and the forum was legit and you can earn decent amount per post 1k satoshis to be exact. Asking questions and seeking guidance to senior users will be helpful for me as a beginner.

New coins are more likely to be scam and fail after a short period of time. Other coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum are very trusted and you don't have to be afraid. 

On 3/23/2020 at 12:26 AM, Mohssine said:

Yes my friend you right, for me i just invest in 3 cryptocurrency, BTC and ATH and LTC . For me is the best cryptocurrency to invest in . But if you want to invest in other cryptocurrency, just cherche before invest your money. 

Much better to invest in famous coins so you can avoid getting lost for new born coins once they failed to rise in the market. 

That's a wise decision you did. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/23/2020 at 2:28 PM, Akash Kumar Tanty said:

Thank you so much for aware. In market many scam companies has been started. We have to very care about the company. Before choosing your job online you have to very sure about it, learn it process and check its legal profile. 

Just beware on scam coins for you to be able to avoid getting scam by those who are doing scamming by the use of new born coins. 

Just always prioritize the safety of your balance. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c