Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

2 hours ago, GoldenColor said:

I agree with you and because of this before you take part of new coin, first of all you have to check their contacts, team and main project.

Indeed, before you choose the project, you must make own research about it. You can also learn from others but who are old here. As you above mentioned we must be careful about that.

It's said that in the crypto world today there are lots of scam, even in coins also there are actually many coins which are shit or scam coin so we should be very careful the coin we invest on so as not to loose our money , it's better to invest in an old trusted coin than to invest on most of this new coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Basically everyone before investing should do due diligence into the project they think it looks good. Sometimes the project might not be what it seems. There are countless of scams and shady projects that are just looking to grab the money from investors and exit-scam. Do extensive research on the project and take as much time as possible. If there is at least one suspicious point then try to clear it out by chating with the team, or posting your reservations on this forum or anywhere you might get answers.

This is true. You must verify the strength and reliability of the currency project before investing in it, or you will lose your money

THINK POSITIVE

Absolutely true my friend, there are many new coins which are coming in the crypto market every day but most of them don't have any value and they can make you lost your money by buying them. We must be more careful so that we can protect ourselves from losing money.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/26/2020 at 6:16 PM, Sezar55 said:

Yes, you are right, my dear friend, that these currencies have neither a market nor a price, they are just deception and work with them is a waste of time, we must focus only on the famous currencies that take a good price around the world

These coins are probably scam. The problem is these crypto currencies stay in market for sometime and we don't even know if they are scam or legit. That's why we must be careful. 

On 3/22/2020 at 3:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Me when I was a beginner, I fell into this trap. I bought a fake coin and held it because I thought the price would go up. It went down to 0$

Popular currencies for me Bitcoin, the ruble and others, rely on well-known cryptocurrencies, the added currencies are just a scam to steal people's money.

Yes dear mate i totally agree with you , biggeners should consult before they invest in new currencies. I will suggest biggeners to invest in the top 10 currencies only like bitcoin , ethereum , binance , litecoin ,ripple. These are tge genuine and well known currencies in the world.

Right said by you because i researched about why new projects of crypto market failed to maintain their prices as they started at the beginning days then i find out that these projects are real ones because these are pumps by the trade made by the team no real investment for these when its prices ups. 

• +1 1

I have been always more careful before making investments in the new crypto coin which available in the cryptocurrency markets. Please never invest in the dead coins which are created by the scammers. In the most of cases, never invest in such coin which has zero trading volume. 

This is absolutely true, almost every day new currencies are announced in the crypto market in order to increase the number of subscribers to airdrops and get money when it ends, but unfortunately most of them are without value and fake, So you should be careful

That was a good advice for all the members out there who are ready to invest it is a fact that most of the coins that are introduced are scam and i would suggest you that please invest on the reputed and that has experienced the fluctuation of the market.

Yes my friend you are right a lot of currency introducing in market which are totally fake and lots of people scammed by this fake currency. First we research and then we invest.

• -5 1

I do not buy or invest in any currency unless it has a good price. I believe that all scam currencies have a low price and do not go up much.

You are absolutely right mate.Everuday many new coins are being created and many people also start investing on them in order to make a good profit from them im future.But every coin is not legit.So before investing on any new coin we should do some research about it.

Yes exactly we should have the full knowledge about the coins before doing trading or investment activities with it because some of the beginners does their activities without knowing about the coins and then get into tge scam so before investing in any coin check it into the market cap.

Not all currencies introducing in the market are fake or scam yes their are currencies which are very low value even some coins are died and mainly the new beginners are getting there investment on those currencies by unknowingly so for the beginners it will be much harder to choose the correct currency that will be profitable even they don't have to face any difficulties and losses.

I agree with you as some people just make coins inorder to scam people and steal all their money after they have invested and then delete the coin and are never heard from again so my advice would be to be cautious.

i would just wait and not invest in any new coin until there has been some talks about it and people are trading it regularly

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I don't even invest in new projects because they have the tendency to go beyond their token sale price, this make it difficult for us to earn from those kind of projects

One example of those coin is in yobit platform,they easily listed and promote coins without any roadmap to see or information that we can check,many believes that those coin that has low value is more profitable,and many also bought coins right after the moment it get listed believing they will gain easy profits,but this was wrong.many coins are not as good as others,so it is better to trust those top coins who perform very well in the market with good use cases than those new coins.

On 3/22/2020 at 8:57 AM, Cammer said:

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

I think that the internet is really full of many fraudulent people, fraudulent sites and fraudulent entities, especially when you deal with cryptocurrencies, you find that fraudsters are surrounding you from every side and trying to take over your big money

• +2 1

On 3/22/2020 at 4:57 PM, Cammer said:

The reason that's makes those new coins to be scam is because they are too many, so that's its been to hard for them to got the investors, so for this reason makes the coin creator to make his coin scam.

That's why you're right every day there are new releases of new coins but most just want to scam users by asking for a deposit so you can withdraw the tokens we must look for a lot of information before participating in those releases