Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

for the reason that dozens of cryptocurrencies that are being launched are a hoax, and almost all of them are hanging low and find out that they are not growing in price, inform completely novice residents to invest in the notorious cryptocurrencies, and it is safer for their currency.

• +1 1

There are many fake coins, some tokens use the same abbreviation of the original name and it doesn't have any value and cheap. Always google the name and read its documentation. 

Eso sí, amigos, con la nueva era de defi y las nuevas criptomonedas, podríamos caer en una trampa y perder todo nuestro dinero, así que con un poco de información sobre cada moneda que sale, lo mejor es tomar una buena decisión. .

• -1 1

That's why we should all dedicate ourselves to investigate on our own about the project behind a currency in which we want to invest, this I believe is the best advice that can be taken when investing.

This is the first time I hear this, thanks for the info.
For me as a beginner I only participate in airdrops to earn some free coiins I do not invest yet. There is a new token called bitcoin black, do you know it? Is it legit or scam?

yeah please be aware of the new cryptocurrencies because they are new to the platform and they still need to gain the reputation in the market, means they make be fake or scam as well so always be aware while trading in new cryptocurrencies.

On 22.03.2020 at 15:57, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

I agree! New coins - it is a big risk. Most  new coins are scamed in first month after started.

Yes, many currencies are scam. But there are also promising currencies in which you can invest and get a profit. But for that you need to do your own good research.

I wouldnt assume a newbie would be messing around with all those coins. Anyways if you want to mess with them, you can just get a ton of those coins, through faucets or free coins. Even Yobit allows a ton of them. I personally would advise, test your curiosity, just do with small amounts. Dont test to earn money, if you are a newbie, Test to learn, learn why you loose, and learn what helps you to earn. Start learning, and you will start earning. 

About new coins, you should always first study all available and up-to-date information. Pay attention to the following factors:
Team, Github, social networks, goal, status, number of coins, date of Foundation.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Yes I also agree with my friends. The scamms thing try to convince us to deposit some amount on the fake airdrops and they didn't provide us enough amount. So we should be careful  about these fake sites. And I have waste my money in these sites. Now I prefer to working on the old sites like ethereum and Bitcoin which are the Best.

Yes I also agree with my friends. The scamms thing try to convince us to deposit some amount on the fake airdrops and they didn't provide us enough amount,we must be careful with the new coins and tokens that come onto the market.

On 10/7/2020 at 3:42 PM, Wanderdark^ said:

Hi, friends.

I agree on this post. New tokens especially deFi tokens don't provide enough content, objectives and reason to make an investment. Most of them will be obviously reduced to nothing and will be exit scams.

Before investing on a coin we should always check

1) it's market cap value

2) it's volume

3) it's website and white-paer

4) it's projects and upcoming news

5) it's listing platforms

Thanks for reading and have a nice day, my friends. 

Your information is very useful. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us

On 3/22/2020 at 3:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

As a beginner, I will follow your advice

Of course, new currencies always rise very quickly and depreciate more quickly. Therefore, caution must be exercised and do not trade in them until they are completely depressed.

The scams are the part of each field now yiu just need to take care of the investigation  before you  invest in any coin the ico should also be checked by exchanges 

• +3 1

If they are right, you have to do your research before investing in a new cryptocurrency, you really have to be very careful, most of them are scams!
I spent some time invested in a currency believing in your project but I had some luck and change quickly, of course I did not win anything, and what I lost was very little because I realized in time if I do not lose everything, that coin disappeared!

Most projects have no head or tail, they are easy to spot with a little research, most have fake CEOs, etc.  I believe that the most reliable are always in the top 100 of coinmarketcap, since they are coins with a history and a conformed community that supports them.

There are tons of coins launching each year, you can not find the real person like that from dinar you can decide, which laptop is good for ding cash and other things like that.

• +2 1

As in everything you are doing that you have to be very carefull if something new emerges before you, same is it also in crypto space, that back to 2017s ICO maddness or curretnly with DEFI Hype you have to be very carefull before any investment, ie. you have to do deep DYOR of any asset you are interested in in order to prevent any red flags which may posses big risk to lose your investment

My question is if 95% of the coins are scams
These coins are traded on all exchange platforms such as Yobit.net
Yobit has some way of guaranteeing me that the coins it is offering are real, not scams
I imagine that this type of platform such as Yobit gives us complete security of what it sells, I have full confidence that it is so, I thank you, please remove me from any doubt, thank you

• +1 1