Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

Yes try to be vigilant of new cryptocurrency in the crypto market but about 90% of them are bake and you will ended up investing and losing your money at the end. To identify a good coin, make search on it first and ask for the project white paper and the members involved in the project.

Edited by Zalaks007

If that the case, better not to invest your coins especially if you're beginner and not well experience in investing coins. If you're not aware of it. Prevention is better than cure. But if you really wanted to invest, research, consult and ready for consiquences. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Lots and lots crypto coins are developed with great plans and price but they can't be 100% sure. So, before investing you should be very vigilant and research well about the coin. But it's better to invest in top ten coins rather than new coins to get profit very fast.

BetFury                                                   

Invest only to coins you know that is legit. There are a lot of fake coins and scammers. To protect your coins, just choose wisely. Think first before investing because if you got scammed. You will lose everything you invest on that coins. Be mindful. Read more here. Ask for advice.

Everyone should be aware about new Cryptocurrency.Because there are many scam Cryptocurrency listed in coinmarkets.These coin came from scam ico and ieos

New release crypto are very profitable at the same time very risky ,If your not very experiance about crypto it better to avoid new currency because having poor knowledge about the project will lead you to failure and loss your money.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

As a newbie in crypto space and to my fellow beginners out there. We should be mindful with the new crypto currencies in the market because not all of it are true and have value while others are fraudulent. For me, we should engage ourselves with the old crypto currencies in the market because we know for a fact that this one is legitimate and almost everyone use old crypto currencies. Thank you! 

On 3/22/2020 at 7:46 PM, Cammer said:

It's not wrong to try out new crypto currencies as they might be profitable a lot if you're lucky, but try avoiding the scam ones. I had a few scam accidents 2 years ago because of fake coins.

Yes you are right about it their are lots of scam coins if you buy some of them so you will not able to sell them because the price of them fall  then yo need to wait for a long time to get the price that you have buy them .

Well said, be careful of some new cryptocurrency because most of them are not legit and some are made of hackers. You should be careful and you should check it first before trying.

26 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Just be careful on what coin to choose. 

My advice for everyone much better to buy popular coins so you can grow profits and you can avoid lost. 

Yes you are right about it we must choose those coins that come on the top of the list on the cap market in this way we can  earn good profit in less time.

Most currencies are offered for trading and they do not have a blockchain or project and the profit from them is one-time, so it is safer to adhere to the main currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum and others.

Where there are currencies subtract and rise and then fall strongly without any chance to rise again.

It is best to make background checks first before investing to a particular coin. Though even the coin is not useful, you could use it in trading. But do not expect it to lasts for a long time. So be careful on those not-well-known coins. Better not to hold them for a long time!

you are right my freind, i'm lost my money in one of those coins, i'm invested 1000$ in one tokens and they said that they had a good project but now this company closed his site and now i have this token and if i sell it i get only 100$.

Before anyone think of investing or trading coins in cryptocurrency world I will strictly advise that the person should make sure they have good background about Cryptocurrency especially when it comes to selection of coins because nowadays scammers are busy creating fake projects so that they will cheat anyone that fall a victim, for that reason I will suggest you make good research about the coins and the developers so that you will know if it is legit or not.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 3/22/2020 at 9:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Thanks for reminding everyone here buddy. We should always search first or know the background of new Cryptocurrency to avoid us being scam by these coins. We need to double check everything if we want to invest in new crypto.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Solex said:

I will suggest you make good research about the coins and the developers so that you will know if it is legit or not.

So if newcomers in the crypto world come to me for some advise for investing in some specific currencies, I would advise them to get started with Bitcoin or ETH. The most common mistakes that investors do in the crypto world is, they blindly invest in pump and dump currencies or currencies with zero trading volumes in the cryptocurrency markets which would definitely give them frustration later. I think greed has also something to do for them as over-exception from new but scam coin might hurt them later.  

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

So if newcomers in the crypto world come to me for some advise for investing in some specific currencies, I would advise them to get started with Bitcoin or ETH. The most common mistakes that investors do in the crypto world is, they blindly invest in pump and dump currencies or currencies with zero trading volumes in the cryptocurrency markets which would definitely give them frustration later. I think greed has also something to do for them as over-exception from new but scam coin might hurt them later.  

Yes it is much better you recommend them to go for the likes of bitcoin and ethereum before they go for any dead coin because those two coin are promising coin as long as you hold patiently you will earn good profit and always advise th m not to be too greedy, they should not wait for big profit instead they should take the little profit they see and invest more for future profit.

4 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Thanks for reminding everyone here buddy. We should always search first or know the background of new Cryptocurrency to avoid us being scam by these coins. We need to double check everything if we want to invest in new crypto.

This is what actually do here in cryptocurrency to verify first if this coin is legit or not by looking it in coingecko, if this is listed in that site, this coin is trusted and you can now participated.

Thank you for this content that you created and this was a very helpful for us beginners here. I would like to agree that we must aware for those fake coins that are scams. Let us be aware of the things that is happening here for us to save our earnings and not to get scam.

BetFury                                                   

Before you invest in any currency, you must do a detailed research about it, its work team, the extent of its activity and the projects they have undertaken or undertaken so far. This is required.

• +1 1

The number of crypto talk members is increasing day by day, as well as the number of spammers. So we have to be more careful. Keep us moving to create better posts, There is a lot of spam in the new crypto currencies so we need to be more careful about the new crypto currencies. Thank you for alerting everyone.

I may suggest to one who is determined to invest or buy and hold crypto coins for a certain period of time to make profits, selection stage is paramount and should not be jeopardize if not you'll loose. A person like me preferred trading value crypto coins mostly ranging BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP etc

Edited by Guru2050
  • +2 1

True there are so many people who have this problem and they have lost a lot of their money to fake projects this are projects that are vague projects that are being used to make sure that you lose your money , so its always good to make sure that you are doing your reserch as much as possible to make sure that you are not losing at all your money 

That’s largely true. The new currencies they are promoting are often scams, so we have to be careful and know where to put our money.

• +1 1

In current situation most of the fake coins are coming to market, but these coins are not useful, so don't waste time. so i recommend  do not trust any currency until you search for it and make sure that it is a good and strong currency t real.