Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

43 minutes ago, Qpella said:

We all need to be careful before investing in just any crypto currency.have adequate knowledge and information because most of those new coin are scam.i will advice to trade or invest in Bitcoin or ethereum.

It's not wrong to try out new crypto currencies as they might be profitable a lot if you're lucky, but try avoiding the scam ones. I had a few scam accidents 2 years ago because of fake coins.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

yes i am agree with you. they fool the people by the name of airdrop. so we should be careful about these fake coins. i also waste my money in these fake airdrops.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Thank you for making  this  post. Because  now a days alot of new users  facing  alot of scams. Every one should investigate  first  about  New coins before  investment. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

You have the right, many of which are promoted daily from the funniest people who may not know their true facts or vice versa. Because of this, many people fall victim to this promotion, and they invest in them. Not only currencies, but even investment sites or platforms.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes my friend you right, for me i just invest in 3 cryptocurrency, BTC and ATH and LTC . For me is the best cryptocurrency to invest in . But if you want to invest in other cryptocurrency, just cherche before invest your money. 

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes, you are right in that, I also do not trust the new currencies, most of them without any value. I prefer working in old currencies that have good value, such as ethereum and LTC.

Welcome with me
The term fake airdrops has become widely known, but many beginners fall victim to fraud for their great desire to make profits and beyond the beautiful words full of gains from airdrops.
Herein lies the need to search for the reliability of a symbol or currency before making an investment

• +1 5

How do you sure that 95% of coins are scam? This is just telling as a scam because it has a small amount of value which is not profitable but this is legit coin and we can used it to trading and investing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

13 hours ago, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Thank you for this information, we should avoid trusting some not familiar coins and we should focus on the most popular and trusted by the most people in cryptoworld for us to avoid being scam. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

16 hours ago, Cammer said:

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

I think we discuss this topic so many times,but once again why are you post same topic I can't understand, present forum admin deleted duplicate topics and comments regularly, and your not stops this routine topics to post,now your doing good in the forum but I think you want earn reputation points so you post like this, but bro I expects fresh content from you pls next time delivered interesting topic.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 3
  • +4 1

Thank you so much for aware. In market many scam companies has been started. We have to very care about the company. Before choosing your job online you have to very sure about it, learn it process and check its legal profile. 

• +1 4
  • +4 1

Yes of course I agree with you, be attentive and careful about the new coins not all are good and the majority of them are created by scammers or are created but without continuity in investing on them through promotion and publicity at the end they die. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You are right with everything that my friend says. Most of the newly exposed currency legislators are fraudulent. Therefore, if anyone wants to invest, he must choose a known and reliable currency so that he does not lose his money in a fraud.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We all can make sure of any coin if it is good or not from the platform that will put into we need always to wait the coin to get into a famues platform that we can sure of it.

• -1 1
  • +1 5

Just make sure you read their Whitepapers and follow some particular social pages if they have any.

Notice if they are attentive and professional and provide a sort of stable investment that garantees such stable (alt) coin.

Also eyes on the coin if it's active or dead. Just go for the active ones that have big impact / potential on the market.

• +1 4

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

It is good that you have warned about new currencies. I always advise against investing in new currencies that have no market value. If you want to invest, you should search for strong and well-known currencies, which you can find at the top of the market cap list.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

48 minutes ago, SlowBoy said:

These crypto has the best way of making money but still I want to say that they can be very dangerous as prices may fall and fall.

I am with you. I know a lot of people who have invested in new coins and they have earned ton of money. But more people believed in some new coins and eventually they failed.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

1 hour ago, Nezar said:

You are right with everything that my friend says. Most of the newly exposed currency legislators are fraudulent. Therefore, if anyone wants to invest, he must choose a known and reliable currency so that he does not lose his money in a fraud.

I know! But sometimes investing in a new coin might be a big opportunity if this coin doesn't scam. Though, it depends on luck pretty much. 

• +1 1

We have to be as cautious as possible with fraudulent cryptocurrencies as they are available these days in abundance, so we have to pay attention to this matter, especially when we want to work in the field of trading or investment.

• +2 1

On 3/22/2020 at 7:57 PM, Cammer said:

In this time there are maximum fake coins are coming to market. We should aware about this. Because these coins can attract us and can make us stuck on it.

• +1 2

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I totally agree with you now that there are projects that are mostly bad projects that we need to verify before working with contrast and whether the projects are okay and from those who are expart in the cryptocurrencyworld, we can take some ideas in terms of investment.  We will be very careful about new project.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Nice advice its really true there are many scam coins added online everyday and they don't have a life only exist for a short time and disappears therefore let's avoid investing in new coins.

• +3 1

Yes that why we need to trade on trusted platforms to avoid this issue in the future we need to be careful and don't use bad exchange.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot