Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

Thanks for this good advice to be careful about new currencies. We should avoid new currencies . Because at this time, many new sites are coming into existence which attract people towards themselves and ask to invest in them but in reality, they are only scam. 

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Nice advice is really true . Many scammers out there.  Be careful work . Your personal data your everything.  Good luck everyone. 

Good piece of advice, we should try to avoid such scammers by gaining proper knowledge about the currency on which we are trying to start trade.  From reading others reviews about that currency we could save ourselves from great losses.

Thank you so much for aware. In market many scam companies has been started. We have to very care about the company. Before choosing your job online you have to very sure about it, learn it process and check its legal profile. 

Thank you for this wonderful post it will really help the beginners and the full members as well we use the currencies to which we are most familiar with that will help us trading successfully and further more we need to be aware of the new currencies they could be scame.

New currencies are being discovered in the market every day. So be careful when investing or trading in new currencies.  Because the market is always dynamic, if the price of the currency goes down, you may face a loss.  So before buying or trading a new currency, you must know it well and then buy it...

Nowadays there are more and more coins on the market because everything has been updated but if, as your friend says, you have to be very careful with the coins that are easy to acquire in their advertisements because surely there is a black hand that wants to bother us life, that's why when I want to buy some currency I investigate well and gain access to avoid falling into the hands of scammers.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:13 PM, pablomarwan said:

You have the right, many of which are promoted daily from the funniest people who may not know their true facts or vice versa. Because of this, many people fall victim to this promotion, and they invest in them. Not only currencies, but even investment sites or platforms.

So the main issue is that when we start promoting something we do not know actually the main system of the site or the program that is why we and others fall victim of the scam.

Yes, one of the things that I happened most at the beginning of my life in the crypto field was the new projects that were not built on strong foundations and their projects are weak or reserve so we have to be careful

You learn about those sites in which you investing.Every day crypto currencies gain more visibility in the world and with them the increase in fraud and scams happen as well. So it is very important to be aware and before you invest in a currency, , there are many new coins listed on the exchange. Be careful when investing in new coins, as they carry a high risk. New coins are at risk of becoming fake coins or even dead coins. Investing coins that are well known and available on trusted exchanges like yobit, I believe the coins listed on yobit are profitable coins.

• +1 1

A coin project should be read well before investing in it 
The White Paper of the coin must be viewed 
And the conclusion as to whether it was wise investment or not. 
So be careful, because most of them are fraudulent.

I have seen many sites that invite to trade in their own currencies, but in the end you do not get anything and if they really give you this currency is worth nothing and does not compensate you for the effort you have made.

• +3 1

On 3/22/2020 at 9:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Hello my dear friend, thank you for your concern and tip to us, but yes you are correct so, guys just be careful and before click always think, to avoid some scams and hackers. good luck to your journey.

On 3/22/2020 at 6:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

I am save from all these things because I am not using any coins and I am safe because I have not enough money to buy them and I am also new in this field so I am not doing anything and I am learning that which one is good or not.

• +2 1

In the recent period, there has been a lot of fraud and deception, especially since the most common method is to issue a currency and people buy from it, and then its price suddenly drops ...

Thank you, my friend, for this advice, and I agree with you
We have to beware and pay attention to the new incorrect currencies

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies in the market are increasing day by day. Most currencies are offered for trading and they do not have a blockchain or project. Because of this, many people fall victim to this promotion. I will investigate the yobit trade and get a few coins from that point they appear to be better from ico and other awful venture. I don't invest in new projects because they have the tendency to go beyond their token sale price.

We have to invest in the correct currencies completely with the help of the elderly in the forum and we have to be very experienced. Look hard and discover all the experiences and work hard my friend and get what you want.

All the best

In crypto market there are many fake coins and scammers are existing.we must be careful from such fake people and coins in order to keep our accounts safe and secure.

Dear we should be careful every time for new crypto currencies

Because there many currencies which are added on the daily basis. 

So be care ful and do not choose such a faje currencies. Otherwise there would be chance of facing the fraud.

Hello my dear friend, I want to address these words to beginners who do not have any knowledge in the world of currencies daily. We find many electronic currencies that are being promoted, but more than 80% of these currencies are a big lie and good luck to all

We shouldn't trust any new coin until it is listed on any trusted or popular exchange site such as Binance , coinbase etc. Many fake coins introduce daily and the people with no knowledge about market got trapped by this scam so we need to be careful about it.

Hello mate yes their are much crypto currency in the market that we really need to be aware of them because if we should trade on definitely we will loose. 

Yes of course you are right. There are many platforms where fake coin are there. So you should remember a lot and should not go on a platform that you do not know about, then you should go to the sl platform, about which you do not take a little bit But there is one thing that there are many such people who are very good and they also get their benefits and we can also trade with them and we can also invest them and get profit of them So you have to have a little knowledge and experience 

I know most of the popular cryptocurrencies because I did a lot of research before joining this forum, we have to do extensive research before investing in any new cryptocurrency because many cryptocurrencies do not have successful projects.