How Bitcoin Has A Value? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How Bitcoin Has A Value?

33 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

But you must know if the companies will not be supporting bitcoin, thats means there will no value from bitcoin if only people will be using it. 

Of course, the companies like trading platforms support crypto currencies generally. But these companies will not have any impact if there are no users.

Everything will has a value if there is a supply and demand on it ! and we know that the changing in the price is depend on the supply and demand ! to this is the answer my friend 

I don't know the exact details about it but as far as I know bitcoin is digital gold so it will be the same as gold who determine the price of gold the same thing determine the price of bitcoin i think we have supposed that this particular assets has this value 

The value of bitcoin is dependent on the rule of supply and demand. Since the bitcoin and other crypto is decentralized there is no single person or company that is controlling the price. As a result, the price is purely dependent on the supply and the demand of the coin. If the deaden is high the price will rise and if the demand is low the price will drop to promote and increase in demand.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

23 hours ago, Cammer said:

Of course, the companies like trading platforms support crypto currencies generally. But these companies will not have any impact if there are no users.

No, also those companies are aiming the users to be operated and be profitable from cryptocurrencies, so I can say that both companies and users are depending each others. 

In my openion btc is a digital currency and it has its value in digital market well you can invest it online for purchasing and selling things. Also it follow demand and supply mechanism regarding its price fluctuation.

On 3/22/2020 at 5:26 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members. So this is a question to all of you. Where does Bitcoin get its value from? I mean, it's an online currency, how does it have a value?

At first I want to say that online currency will be our future payment system. And this think made more valuable the crypto. Also people interest on it's programming and payment system. That's why people connecting on it and investing on it.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I have a very less idea about how the value of Bitcoin is varying. But I can be assured that the valise will change accordingly the market condition. And also it depends on the demand and shortage in the volume of BTC.

Bitcoin depends on the market value on the Internet and the percentage of trading (buying and selling), which contributes to raising or lowering its price according to the movement of bulls and whales who have the largest percentage of bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It depends on its demand, maybe if it has the higher demand the higher also the value. i hope that bitcoin will continuously increase in a matter of time.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Rahul11 said:

At first I want to say that online currency will be our future payment system. And this think made more valuable the crypto. Also people interest on it's programming and payment system. That's why people connecting on it and investing on it.

That's right. People seeking after Bitcoin is the most effective factor in Bitcoin price. The more people wanting Bitcoin, the higher its price goes.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is fascinating question, first time joined this world the question was also interesting for me and l learned BTC values depends on only demand and supply. It is just rule of economic. 

Mostly the value of bitcoin gets affected due to the demand of the bitcoin and also due to its volume if there will be a high demand of it then slowly the prices will rise to get more profit from such coins and its opposite with its volume if the volume is high then the prices will be certain low.

• -4 1

The use of it makes it have its own value before bitcoin have low value but because of high demand and use of bitcoin in the market it pumps up and it have now great value price point. 

• -2 1

The value is coming form the rare of this coins any one want it and there is not enough supply for all that why you see the prive in increasing year after year ,it's considered as a currency and we can pay with it now 

• -1 2
  • +1 1

The value of Bitcoin depends on demand since when Bitcoin was launched the price was very small no body thought the value will reach such amount .the main value that determines Bitcoin is demand .

Bitcoin gets its value through the strength of supply and demand, and this determines the price of bitcoin and the high price of bitcoin, indicating that demand is large.

• +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Bitcoin has become valuable because there are many companies selling their products and services with bitcoin.
There are also many people who support Bitcoin.

On 3/22/2020 at 7:26 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members. So this is a question to all of you. Where does Bitcoin get its value from? I mean, it's an online currency, how does it have a value?

It is because the world is in demand of more stabilize currency so cryptocurrency or the Bitcoin is one of the favored currency since it is decentralized with transparent rules and it has largest value currency. 

On 3/23/2020 at 2:42 PM, gkapoxm said:

Because of the demand of the market.

Well, this is one of the reasons why bitcoin become popular in terms of it's price because if the demand is high, there's a possibility to help to increased the price of it and this is also happens today if you observed it.

• +2 1

On 6/13/2020 at 8:23 AM, vynz said:

It is because the world is in demand of more stabilize currency so cryptocurrency or the Bitcoin is one of the favored currency since it is decentralized with transparent rules and it has largest value currency. 

Yes, demands on Bitcoin makes it more expensive especially during the CoronaVirus epidemic as people tended to use crypto currencies more than fiat currencies. 

• +1 1

According to what I have read the price of Bitcoin (BTC) derives from the supply and demand of ourselves the users of this currency so we are the ones who define the price  

20 hours ago, Albey mathews said:

actually many people are surprised to see that cryptocurrency has some value in the market. The main reason behind it is that it has demand and many people are trying to buy it.

Yes I see people get surprised about some crypto currencies having a very high price just like Bitcoin. Some of them do not believe that these currencies are real...

there isn't any institute or platform who set price of Bitcoin and other Crypto currency . price of Bitcoin depend on servel factor like it's trading volume , coinmarketcap value , it's demand , supply etc we can assume other reason behind it also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 1:26 PM, Cammer said:

I think there are two platforms controlling in bitcoin price they are yobit and Binance my friend at first was just Binance