What is hard fork. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is hard fork.

Hi dear  members.  Do you know   the hard fork. A hard fork  is any change that's backward  compatibility. Running the old  software will

See any  New  transactions as invalid. It means  they need  to update  now. It happens about  after  every  4 years.

• Useful or interesting 12
  • -3 1
  • -1 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 7
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, SlowBoy said:

Brother now I have searched that I found that hard is actually a feature in which a new altcoin is generated and so that we can see a better transaction and also the fastest speeds etc.

@SlowBoy good that you have searched it, and changed your topic title! That makes it less confusing for people!

• Useful or interesting 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Is the first time i heard about this word , thank for this information, but i need more explanation to understand what really mean.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I did not know this term before What does it mean to split the currency in two halves Also I searched for the topic but I could not understand this term yet How can I know that my friend

Hard fork when a such coin create a fork in the such other coin, for example Bitcoin Cash create a fork in the Bitcoin network. This means two versions separate digital currencies of the Bitcoin Blockchain the original Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/22/2020 at 3:08 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi dear  members.  Do you know   the hard fork. A hard fork  is any change that's backward  compatibility. Running the old  software will

See any  New  transactions as invalid. It means  they need  to update  now. It happens about  after  every  4 years.

I think you say about halving, because every four years bitcoin reduced their mining speed, so o think you do wrong research because hard fork means, same technology but create another coin like bitcoin runs block chain, but they create another altcoin bitcoin cash, because transaction speed increase and use easily, so bitcoin hard fork is bitcoin cash.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Frankly, I do not know anything about this matter and this is the first time I hear about this term, so I apologize for not being able to help you my friend and I hope to understand with us this participation from the members ’responses.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Mohamadxt said:

Hello all
I read an article briefly about it and it simplified the process of dividing the blockchain chain instead of cutting it, which is maintaining the protection protocol

It is a process of creating new cryptocurrencies. Example is bitcoin cash which was an hard fork of bitcoin. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Solid fork means the creation of more than one copy of currencies, for example, the Ethereum coin has a copy called Asrium Classic and also bitcoin has more than one copy.

On 3/22/2020 at 10:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Thank you for this post I've no idea about this before now i've gotten little

Running old software on a new one. This means that the transfer from old equipment to new. Cryptocurrency has properties updated.  

• +1 1

On 3/22/2020 at 12:17 PM, SlowBoy said:

Brother now I have searched that I found that hard is actually a feature in which a new altcoin is generated and so that we can see a better transaction and also the fastest speeds etc.

That is the correct information that what I know about the hard fork it make them faster and we can see them now more faster than btc .

• +1 2

Hard forks don't happen every four years, but when there are certain updates in the Bitcoin's code. Also the halvening event, is not an update to the code, nor it happens every four years. 

The halving of miners rewards,is already written in the code since v0.1 and executes every 210.000 blocks.

The halving is not a fork.

Hard fork is the change of protocol and algorithms to make it difficult to penetrate, enter or track the network and it is one of the basics of blockchain

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/22/2020 at 3:38 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I saw mostly in hard fork upgrade coin network splited and a new coin born. You can analyse about it by researching bitcoin fork history. Also many other coins did this kind of fork to split their business.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

A hard fork is basically when one of the crypto splits in two and they are working of the same network. It is not necessarily that the traffic splits in two, but its more like a crypto that is based of another one and you can generally see this by the similarity in their names. For example, one way you can see a hard fork is in the crypto of bitcoin and bitcoin cash.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/22/2020 at 11:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

It happens about  after  every  4 years

i think you mistook the hard fork with the bitcoin halving in this line, a hard fork doesn't have a specific time to happen, it's the halving that happens every four years

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Simplified hard fork is a supplement of the cryptocurrency system, including bitcoin, and this facilitates confirmation of transactions

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I did not know about this and that is why I am very thankful to you for sharing this information and educating all of us on the forum and I hope that you will keep posting educational topics like this for this forum in the future.

On 3/22/2020 at 10:02 PM, Mohssine said:

Is the first time i heard about this word , thank for this information, but i need more explanation to understand what really mean.

It's also my first time to heard that and I don't have any background idea about that. 

I hope there's some expert explanation about what's really the meaning of hard fork. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/22/2020 at 3:02 PM, Mohssine said:

Maybe the topic need to be more explanatory. A fork in cryptocurrency (hard or soft) generally is termed for a separation/divergent/splitting of blockchain from the original. It happens when there is software changes and new set of rules emerges. It might be permanent (hard fork) or temporal (soft fork).

• Useful or interesting 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I would like to ask about the last fork of the Bitcoin what happened to this one ,we don't see any other difference between the before and the after,all talk about the increasing of the price but we are in the same range of price

As a know about the hard fork I will share basically these are the part of bitcoins new launched coins that's a part of bitcoin I'm not having much idea that's why I want to see what other members are thinking to clear my doubt also even if anyone having any idea about hard fork then explain me I will be thankful.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Hard fork is just term which is used for this technology. Thank you for creating such as topic, l find it very useful for members, who don't know about hard fork. But if you make any research about the hardfork, you can find a lot of informations on google on YouTube. 

A hard fork (or hardfork), as it relates to blockchain technology, is a radical change to a network's protocol that makes previously invalid blocks and transactions valid, or vice-versa. A hard fork requires all nodes or users to upgrade to the latest version of the protocol software ( from google) l was so tired, and don't tried to change anything. 🙂 l hope it can be also helpful for you. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hard forks are coins that support the main version, for example we have Bitcoin Cash, which is one of the famous hard forks that came to prevent the collapse of Bitcoin and adjust the market in line with the real Bitcoin. In addition, its price is high in relation to other alternative currencies.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day