According to currently scenarios of crypto market Top Ten coins for 300% profit after six months - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

According to currently scenarios of crypto market Top Ten coins for 300% profit after six months

I am going to explain one strategy for all my friends of crypto talk forum which is my own secret strategy but today I am going to reaval for forum members. Always buy in dip only few coins but choose big volatility based coins not that which are once in dip then no soon recovery. I am going to share high volatility based some coins and tokens If you invested in dip on these coins you definitely earns more then 300% in few months :

1: Bitcoin 

2: Bitcoin cash 

3: Ethereum

4: Binance coin 

5: Elf coin 

6: Eos 

7: xrp 

8: Etc 

Just, I’m thinking of starting to buy Ripple cryptocurrency, because it is in third place by capitalization. This suggests that many investors watch and follow Ripple.

Thanks for the information you have shared on coins to invest in with high volatilities that can earn us some profits just in few months hoping to take your advice.

7 hours ago, chrislynn said:

I am going to explain one strategy for all my friends of crypto talk forum which is my own secret strategy but today I am going to reaval for forum members. Always buy in dip only few coins but choose big volatility based coins not that which are once in dip then no soon recovery. I am going to share high volatility based some coins and tokens If you invested in dip on these coins you definitely earns more then 300% in few months :

Thanks a lot dear buddy for sharing your top ten coins for investment i also want to investment out of your top eight i am already invested in eth, xrp and etc coin because  i have only limited funds so i invested on three coins for long term investment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is true, all current data give information about the currencies that will be most profitable in the coming period, only the price arrangement of those currencies and the number of traders of those currencies in the platforms

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Investment in these coins need to know where bitcoin we go for the future otherwise we can't invest them because if the next minths bitcoin going down they will go down with it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing this information,, I think also we can add to your list Litecoin, because is one of the top coins who always we find it or take the place in the top 10 some times in the top 7.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/22/2020 at 3:39 AM, chrislynn said:

bit coins is always at the very top ever since the crypto market boom and it is still going to be so, i think bit coin will be the future of digital currency as it is the most accepted and widly use. 

Thank you for posting  this informative  post. These coins are could  be very  profitable  of we invest  in these coins  specially  bitcoin,  ETH and  xrp.

12 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

bit coins is always at the very top ever since the crypto market boom and it is still going to be so, i think bit coin will be the future of digital currency as it is the most accepted and widly use. 

Yes, the most important thing for every bitcoin price increase has no effect on fiat currency, this will be quickly accepted because the government is too concerned about it.

I think bitcoin made more than this lol . we are now watching bitcoin pumping and falling and all those coins do the same they are now all ine in movement and that is good and vad for who don't know this important information .

On 3/22/2020 at 5:39 AM, chrislynn said:

Some coins like ethereum will go more than 3x/300%, but i don't understand why you did not include Litecoin, also I'm not so sure about BCH and XRP.

On 3/22/2020 at 3:39 AM, chrislynn said:

you know that you are just saying "but the dips to have good profits", right? and that basically mean nothing, because everyone can say that, i mean is obvious that if you buy the dip you make profit.

the hardest thing is to find that dip, and you didn't talk about that. it is a pretty useless topic, because everyone know to "buy low and sell high"

We can't predict the exact percentage of profit but yes these coins have great potential to give us big profit especially bitcoin, XRP and etherium coin.

On 3/22/2020 at 4:39 AM, chrislynn said:

Promising 300% winnings in "few months" is just a lie. That's all speculation because literally no one knows where we are headed next. And inserting something obscure like "elf coin" between top marketcap coins makes me think that this is just an ad for it. See you in few months.

All the coins up there will make even more with days after the break out of Bitcoin so we need to invest as much as we can for a good future that we need it all.

Thank you, but I don't see any strategy here. I apologize for saying this, but I heard this advice from more than one person so I considered it general information.

i think you got the wrong signal from somewhere 300% profit on six months , seems so fake to me, it takes a great change in the world economy and moderation of cryptoworld to get such higher price in the this short times

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right in that these are the best currencies to use and invest now in addition to these currencies I want to add LTC coin so I store good quantities of these currencies that I mentioned and certainly these currencies are the best at all in the market

On 3/22/2020 at 8:09 AM, chrislynn said:

Definately these are good coins to invest in this year but except elf and eos. Because I am not seeing any growth by these coins. They are little stable from few months. They could grow but not at higher rate in coming months.

at thiis mpment you have to god for some good coins like bitcojn,butcoin cash,Ethereum and binance coin to trade witha safe manner and to avoid the loss.thse coinns are always give us a good profit even in tough situations

On 3/22/2020 at 9:30 AM, Arun gope said:

Thanks for the information and my friend these coins are really making the good market as we can see from the three month but the market is so much slow down that people are afraid together investment profit to fast if you are doing the Richmond now you have to wait for more 3 month or 4 months around.

Good information to get a chance to look at the same time I don't have any questions please feel free to contact 😊 yyyyy a chance to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance to get to know you better and I

I haven't checked how Elf behaves, still about the rest you are correct. They offered a good chance if they are bought right after a huge dip. Problem is that still you have to catch a falling knife and markets can react strange. In 2018 I did profit by a few altcoins but still I lost all profits in coins that didn't want to bounce at all, as XLM and XRP.

Those coins are indeed will still remain as the top coins,they are all good to invest in and profitable but its hardly to say that they all increase 300%,market are volatile and full manipulator,but hoping it will.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:57 AM, sumitshet said:

Everyone is expected for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin cash another one is xrp, most commonly used for trading, mining, and for holding these coins

Do not miss for Ripple, they are very popular coins. No wonder the price is very expensive for coins. because the market volume every year and even that month is very fast.