What transaction do you like the most? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What transaction do you like the most?

I like the solution with dash and dogecoin! Because, it seems to me, these coins are very good, because their Commission is not so high, and they allow you to profitably transfer or exchange your altcoins on any exchange, withdraw them to your wallet! Thanks :))

• +1 1

i think you have a wrong idea about mining since it is not free , mining pushes your computer to the limit by using its GPU and CPU at the highest level possible which will reduce its performance overtime and you will have to buy a new pieces for it later

• +1 2
  • +2 1

for me i'm chosen trading because i'm tried many sites of mining and i found them all fake, in trading if i buy or sell it's my decision and my coins are in my wallet

The transaction that I like best in the crypto world is trading, trading can be done without capital, namely capital obtained from participating in a bounty campaign, we can start trading on the exchange and multiply the income from the existing bounty. I think that's the best way to get income from the crypto world then we can continue to develop it so we can become professional traders.

• +1 2

On 3/22/2020 at 7:36 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day members here,  I just want to ask what transaction in cryptoworld you like the most? 

Explain your reasons why. 

Mine is mining because it's free to earn btc and your referrals can work for you. 

Do they really pay you? I have joined many free mining sites and even paid $10 for mining sites and at last when I send that balance to my wallet then it didn't cam in my wallet even I asked for help but they didn't reply me anything. If you have got trusted sites then you can suggest me @Dark_Sky.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This mining is cloud mining and I don't suggest to promote it because it is most scammers that take the investments and exit deleting their social media and information. Make research before you promote something that can later scam everyone that invested in them.

I like the deposits transaction, when cryptocurrencies are deposited in my wallets. When I was using ethereum before the rise of fees I had a notification about deposits on my Ethereum wallet. You can do that on etherscan if you want and you get an email about the transactions that happened.

• +1 1

25 minutes ago, Izeal said:

Do they really pay you? I have joined many free mining sites and even paid $10 for mining sites and at last when I send that balance to my wallet then it didn't cam in my wallet even I asked for help but they didn't reply me anything. If you have got trusted sites then you can suggest me @Dark_Sky.

Mining sites are scam, but there are legit ones, the ones that are even legit are not good for profit. The best is to just stay away from these mining sites. They may ask you to upgrade to pro version by paying certain amount of btc, but you will pay and your bitcoin is gone for ever. I do not know why these cloud mini to still be existing when they are obvious scammers. 

• +1 1

On 3/22/2020 at 8:51 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day members here,  I just want to ask what transaction in cryptoworld you like the most? 

Mine is mining because it's free to earn btc and your referrals can work for you. 

Transactions What I like most in the crypto world is trading, trading can be done by anyone, trading can also be profitable a lot. When compared to investing and mining, trading carries little risk, so I don't have to worry about losing money, choosing the right coins and selling when the price is high is one strategy to avoid losses.

• -4 1
  • +1 1

I would choose the trading because for sure it will gives me some huge income once I got lucky. It is okay if it is risky because I believe that the riskier it is the higher the profit you would generate. But for the mean time I will spend my time in this forum because I don't have enough funds for trading.

If you ask me personally then i will say you i like all the transactions but mostly favouarble for me i think, it is litecoin because they need less fees for all the withdraw and buy. Everyone has its own choice but this choice is for me.

• +1 1

I like the transactions which are not much costly although this transactions are my earning and if it would be not costly it will high my earning and mining 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Of course, trading and taking advantage of some of the lending features, if you will In addition to some tools in the platforms of storage or virtual mining, as in Iubit recently As for mining, now it has become costly, unprofitable and with very fierce competition.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/22/2020 at 2:51 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I am an addict of trading. I find trading extremely beneficial and also highly profitable. However trading comes with a lot of risks and even those that have mastered it lose money. So if you take your time to learn trading then there is a very high probability that you would make profits if your trades.

• +1 1

What I like best are the Riplle, Stellar, Tron, Digybite and Dash coin transactions. Because the transaction of these five coins which is fast and cheap in my opinion compared to others. Ethereum was my favorite transaction before, but since the existence of DeFi Uniswap Ethereum gas fees are getting higher.

• +1 1

I really like cryptocurrencies like doge, xrp, ltc for their fast transactions and for sending little money, but if we talk about considerable sums of money I use bitvoin and eth

The best transaction regarding bitcoin is always with the forums, in referrals, based on the rest that refers to mining it must be with altcoins, because with bitcoin it is very difficult, they have to have mining machines.

• +1 1

For me, I do not think mining is profitable during this period for several reasons, including the decrease in the mining reward after the halving has occurred and the most important thing is that many of the mining sites are SCAM.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

If you are referring to withdrawal and deposit transactions, DGB is the best currency for withdrawals from the Yobit platform as the withdrawal fees are very low. But if you are referring to money-making transactions, working here on the forum is the best way to make money

I usually do more transactions with Litcoin, because its fees are lower and transactions are fast depending on the platform in Yobit they are fast just take from 2 to 4 confirmations. If I have more than $ 100 I use Ethereum to found my Metamask wallet.The most I like to use is Litecoin for that reason mentioned above but depend on the platforms

• +4 1

I like TRX transactions more since they are very cheap and fast, they charge you their commission very cheap and their transactions are fast, I think it is the cheapest that they charge you.

What? What are you talking about? Mining and then referrals? Lol I don't think that those are relevant, unless you are talking about cloud mining. Because if you are, then that would make a lot of sense. Anyways, I also don't really get what do you want to say about transactions?

• +1 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I am still learning how mining works and based on studying. It is heard to mining in yobit if you still have a little amount. I do not have a large amount where reach the minimum. I would like that transaction if I can use it but for now. The transaction I love is posting and commenting

The most profitable thing is trading but it requires knowledge, day by day studying to improve since it is one of the most complex markets and you need to have adequate knowledge and a lot of discipline.

I do not think that there is free mining because you must put an amount of money before that, you may use the free satosh collection sites, and you can also profit from referrals