What transaction do you like the most? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What transaction do you like the most?

LTC, ETC, XRP also ETH really good for transactions. I usually use ETH for all this things. And i never use BTC, because there big fees. I think people must use those coins, that have good capitalisation, because course of this coins more stable.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 3/22/2020 at 9:51 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day members here,  I just want to ask what transaction in cryptoworld you like the most? 

Explain your reasons why. 

Mine is mining because it's free to earn btc and your referrals can work for you. 

I think you are referring to crypto-related jobs. I do not actually like mining, because it needs so much time. And a lot of mining sites will not really gonna pay you. I'll be liking it if it is legitimate.

My most favorite crypto job is trading and joining signature campaigns. I really love trading, I am enjoying it. Signature campaigns on the otherhand, gave a good profit on me. So I also love it, plus I am learning and sharing some knowledge. I also love joining airdrops, it gives some good bonus, easy peasy.

Edited by Strygwyr
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

The best deal you can find is to buy a new quantity of cryptocurrency and wait for the price to increase
But that is not always true. One must be careful about this

Although I'm still a beginner, mining is good for earning bitcoins but it requires more knowledge, and I love trading as you can earn a lot with data and analyze market movement.

I like to earn from platform like this. Because we are getting good income for our work. Mining I personally don't like because they are very less paying and also most of them are scam. If you know any genuine and good paying mining site then tell me. The other thing I like is trading. 

• +1 1

Personally i like the transaction of ripple xrp and ltc. They take less time for transact to others account and they contain less fee also. I don’t like mining. But mining is also good. Trading is another way. In future i will try for trading.         

• +1 1

I like ripple transactions because its the fastest altcoin that i never saw in transaction! Ripple transaction only takes 20 seconds to arrive in any wallet where you sent it, thats why i like that coin.

• +1 1

Money than getting things done personally and getting references and referrals Likes to shoot offers of acquisition This is because the resultant people will not take it seriously because the trustworthy person will not pay it towards the end.

Mining is a good way of earning some income in some countries due to low charges in electricity bill and other equipment but I tried it and it didn't favor me so for that reason I prefer working on this great forum so that I will earn some talk token that I will later use to start up a trading career because trading is a very good way of earning if one has good experience about the field.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I really like bitcoin, its true it has a great possibility to loss. But i had a long term relationship with bitcoin. May be its risky but profitable. 

I love working with Bitecoin and other currencies on the platform and I watch the ups and downs of prices for the job opportunity, they are very fast and the commission on them is very small, so I only use these coins.

Really I like the transaction of litecoins in crypto very much.it is a very good transaction for the users,,I love the transaction of litecoins  in crypto.This is great for me, and that's why I prefer the LTC coin.

Explain your reason why.

We all have our choice but I think the best among them will be trading for the reason that one can earn some profit if you buy coins from where a specific coin fell down a bit in price and take it to another market where the price is a bit higher to sell and earn some profit, this type of trading is called"arbitrage trading" but for other Cryptocurrency jobs you have to wait untill the price rise in the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Jannatul Emi said:

I mosty like the system of trust wallet and coinbase account those are so safety and easy which I exchange easily and make Money thanks to you 

Trust wallet use miners directly to send cryptocurrencies, and no other fee is included, this is common to all decentralized wallets, they are the best of all. But I prefer electrum, I do make much transactions with low fee. 

• +1 1

I prefer any coin rather than Bitcoin for having to send out from funds to another wallet address or user as,basic things for you to earn free bitcoin. And it also doesn't require high specs devices,prefer trading because I am good at working on.

• +1 2

Mining requires a lot and has many expenses for the devices that are expensive, in addition to the large electrical energy that this process consumes. As for me, it is trading against Bitcoin pairs to collect Chatuchi, and it is the easiest and safest way to collect Bitcoin. As for the free bitcoin, every site that offers this is SCAM.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 3/22/2020 at 7:51 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day members here,  I just want to ask what transaction in cryptoworld you like the most? 

Explain your reasons why. 

Mine is mining because it's free to earn btc and your referrals can work for you. 

@Dark_Sky i dont think that mining is a good way to do transaction because now a days most mining site is fake.. So it will be bettet for you to stay far way from it.. I usually do transaction by binance because there has some step to do transaction like if you want fast transaction then you need to give high fee but if you want slow transaction then the fee is too much low even trx transaction is free                   

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The mining of cryptocurrency is not that easy because it takes time and a long process. What I really like the most in cryptocurrency is investing because it saves our money and it.makes it profitable in the future. If I have extra money here and I don't have something to spend I will invest it because I know how good investing is.

• +1 1

Perhaps mining is acceptable in your nation yet in my nation power is costly and the hardware is over the top expensive so I want to learn essential and specialized investigation and work available for use to make a benefit from the universe of Crypto.

• +1 1

Well as for me I don't consider mining, faucets, bounties or air drops campaigns as my main area of interest and a good means for earning huge money, some times they're just like a waste of time, though one may gained experiences.

But my main area of concentration, interest of transaction are trading and making investment. No doubt it requires experience and strategies, and capital to start through trading you can make a surprise amount of money in within short moment.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that making profit from the site is really a good thing, but at the same time making profit with valuable information on the site is really from one of the most important and best services provided by the current site

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/10/2020 at 1:42 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

This is true. I still participate in drops and bounties. At first, these are small amounts. But in the future, there may be significant ones. I've seen it before.

Air drops and bounties now is very rare not to be scam because these kind of transaction is the easiest way for the scammers to scam a beginner crypto user.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

15 hours ago, koussai999 said:

I think that making profit from the site is really a good thing, but at the same time making profit with valuable information on the site is really from one of the most important and best services provided by the current site

We never loose working in this forum and we never regret been employed. We are very much grateful for all that we earn and the  in both the learning activities and money.

This depends on the goal of the withdrawal process. If the goal is to withdraw and convert to fiat currencies, then Ethereum or litecoin is preferred because of the low fees. As for if the goal is storage, I will withdraw the currency as it is without converting it to another currency, whether it is Bitcoin or Ethereum, regardless of the fees As for the process of obtaining currencies, the easiest and least expensive way is trading.

• +2 1