What will you do if a thief takes your hard copy - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

What will you do if a thief takes your hard copy

If cryptocurrencies are legal in your country, you will need to first go and report to police, then you should make sure the thrive do not know your seed phrase, if he did not, he will not know what to do to get to the coins on the wallet. And always use passport so that the thief will not be able to use the wallet to spend your coins on it. You can recover your wallet using the seed phrase on another new wallet and input your seed phrase. 

If Bitcoin was stored on the exchange, it demanded that the stolen Bitcoin be returned and that the exchange compensated for the damage. On a personal wallet, you can only calculate the addresses where your funds went

On 10/16/2019 at 9:13 PM, xBDT Script said:

Say you have a bitcoin wallet and you have a printed copy with the seed. You stored in a safe deposit box and someday you discovered that the printed copy is not there with some other money you had there. I mean, someday you discovered that you someone stole everything from that deposit box. 

What will you do to get back your coins (assuming other things are not as much important as the coins you have)?

Let's share the idea of how we can see ourselves not to be a situation like this.

If your hardcopy has been stolen with your funds in the wallet, that's means you will not be able to return your stolen coins from the wallet also the one who stole them you cannot catch him.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think in this case there is nothing that you can do. You just have to try to forget about it, and that will teach you to be very careful the next time.

• +2 1

On 16/10/2019 at 14:13, xBDT Script said:

Digamos que tiene una billetera bitcoin y tiene una copia impresa con la semilla. Guardó en una caja de seguridad y un día descubrió que la copia impresa no está allí con algún otro dinero que tenía allí. Quiero decir, algún día descubrió que alguien robó todo de esa caja de depósito. 

¿Qué vas a hacer para recuperar tus monedas (asumiendo que otras cosas no son tan importantes como las monedas que tienes)?

Compartamos la idea de cómo podemos vernos a nosotros mismos para no ser una situación como esta.

One time something similar happened, but this happened because I lost my laptop and when I checked all my passwords I had them there, and when I decided to back up everything they had already tried to access my accounts, but luckily I was able to regain access without losing anything at all .

On 11/22/2020 at 12:20 PM, joemcgwa said:

If your hardcopy has been stolen with your funds in the wallet, that's means you will not be able to return your stolen coins from the wallet also the one who stole them you cannot catch him.

But if someone taking your hard copy it means you deserve to be stolen your funds, because if you keep it in a privately place there is no one can stole it. 

• +2 1

On 11/29/2020 at 9:21 PM, guatazoo said:

But if someone taking your hard copy it means you deserve to be stolen your funds, because if you keep it in a privately place there is no one can stole it. 

You are right because online hackers cannot steal something that's have been stored in physical life so if they have hacked the hard copy that's means it were stored somewhere online.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The best thing is to keep backup copies of that in order for us to recover it if this happens because if we lose our money it is difficult to get it back and we must keep our information safe.

• +2 1

If this happens you should first see you private keys maually written but if you didmot do that or you dont have a backup you can do nothing beside regreat.no one cam help you if you told police the crypto is not known well and if they know the thief do not requires a day to access your wallet he will steal all money from wallet in a few minutes after theft.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:13 PM, xBDT Script said:

Say you have a bitcoin wallet and you have a printed copy with the seed. You stored in a safe deposit box and someday you discovered that the printed copy is not there with some other money you had there. I mean, someday you discovered that you someone stole everything from that deposit box. 

What will you do to get back your coins (assuming other things are not as much important as the coins you have)?

Let's share the idea of how we can see ourselves not to be a situation like this.

I don't know and I didn't think about it because I think that no one can steal my earning if I earn it by hard working. God will secure me.

Chances of this happening are very less, if it happens then your Money will be absolutely safe because it is safe in online wallet.If you soon come to know that your hard copy has been stolen, then you should consult online wallet authority at the earliest .So that he can understand your issue and you can also stop the transaction so that someone else can get your money.

If you lose the hard copy or someone stole it and he know well about what it is .Then my dear their is no way back .You will lose your everything .The earning of your life will be losted in few minutes and you can not do anything except crying.

This is very difficult to accept if it happens. First of all I will be relax my mind and think what can do with the help of wallet authorities we can recover private keys. If you have another copy of the mnemonic, you 'll be able to get your coins. 

• +2 1

Well it's so frustrating if that's happen to me, I might report it with some high authority.because I know the money has been stolen and I have no other way to get it back.

If thief has stolen your hard copy and he is well aware of that then you can not do anything .He will easily stole your all money and the only thing you can do is to shed tear on your lose.so keep it in secure place .

Only one thing you can do after this kind of situation that is learn from this mistake because after this kind of situation you can do nothing. There is no such system to reverse your transaction so be alert ⚠ in the future. 

There isn't anything that should be possible in that sort of circumstance since you can't turn around an exchange on the blockchain. The lone just thing you can do is to forget about it and ad lib on where and how you keep the store box and furthermore your printed copy

It gets to my heart , to see someone putting all his money and his trust in a wallet and be cheated by it. It is so sad that all of your earnings get stolen by malicious applications, developed by hackers who are so cruel that they deprive people from their savings. Something must be done , and I think there should be an authority to govern and take measures against such incidents. 

• +3 1

First of all i would like to tell you somethin that is would keep it in the safest place where no one can find it. It would be quite difficult for them to search it. The second important thing i would secure it with key characters features password so the theif can not have access of it.

In that case if you have a backup then you can enter that key before the thief enters and can change your password but if you don't have this kind of option then I don't think you can do anything except crying on the loss of your money 

Dear mate i think it is not possible to receive that copy from theif. According to my opinion we should save hard copy from theives. Because it is said that care  is better than cure. After losing a thing it is difficult to recover a lost thing.

20 hours ago, Hassan khalid said:

I think if someone had stolen the details from a safety deposit box that i had, then the first thing that i would do is that i wold withdraw all the funds from my crypto wallet and move it in to a new wallet or into a faucet site where i can then withdraw it to a new wallet once i create one. I would do that immediately. This is why i always activate two factor authentication to give me this slight time to move the funds in a case of a hack.

That is one of the best you can do if you withdraw your fund immediately. But if your seed phrase is kept safe and not accessible by the thief, nothing will happen. Using passphrase to also secure your funds on the hardware wallet will be good. I'm this case, if I am you, I will not bother to transfer my funds but to buy another hardware wallet and import my seed phrase. But you idea is createtoo. 

20 hours ago, Hassan khalid said:

and move it in to a new wallet or into a faucet site where i can then withdraw it

Why faucet wallet, I guess you are not right, there are safe and better wallets to move your funds. 

13 minutes ago, GanBin said:

That is one of the best you can do if you withdraw your fund immediately. But if your seed phrase is kept safe and not accessible by the thief, nothing will happen. Using passphrase to also secure your funds on the hardware wallet will be good. I'm this case, if I am you, I will not bother to transfer my funds but to buy another hardware wallet and import my seed phrase. But you idea is createtoo. 

That is the reason we shld secure our seed phrase and passphrase, if that attacker know about it, he will steal the funds before someone can be able to move to another wallet but not knowing about them will bring security. 

• +2 1

You can do nothing if he takes your hardcopy.Just try to be wise and not to do this mistake again.Learn from your mistakes.Good luck.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Да это правда )) Он постоянно что то говорит о Биткоине, то плохо , то хорошо, но пока он его рекламирует и привлекает внимание нам это на руку.  После халвинга скорее всего будет небольшой спад, но это в теории, на самом деле сейчас сложно сказать как пойдет цена, вполне возможно что до 20 апреля цена вырастет до 80-85 , а там может и будет откат , то совсем небольшой....
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram   https://juststake.org
    • Блокчейн – это технология, которая была изначально разработана для обеспечения безопасности транзакций с криптовалютами, такими как биткоин. Однако блокчейн имеет потенциал для применения в различных областях, включая выборы президента. В данной статье мы рассмотрим, как блокчейн может помочь в проведении выборов президента и обеспечить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность результатов.   1. Безопасность   Одной из основных проблем традиционных систем голосования является возможность манипуляции результатами выборов. С использованием блокчейна, голоса избирателей могут быть зашифрованы и добавлены в цепочку блоков, что делает невозможным изменение результатов и подделку голосов.   2. Прозрачность   Блокчейн обеспечивает прозрачность и доступность данных. Информация о голосах избирателей будет доступна всем участникам сети, что позволит следить за процессом голосования и убедиться в его честности.   3. Идентификация   С помощью технологии блокчейн можно обеспечить идентификацию избирателей без необходимости передачи личной информации третьим лицам. Каждый участник сможет проверить свой голос и убедиться, что он участвовал в выборах.   4. Улучшение участия   Блокчейн также может помочь увеличить участие избирателей в выборах за счет удобства и безопасности процесса голосования. Электронное голосование с использованием блокчейна позволит голосовать из любой точки мира, что может привлечь больше людей к участию в выборах.   Использование технологии блокчейн в выборах президента может повысить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность голосования. Это позволит избежать мошенничества, обеспечить честный подсчет голосов и повысить доверие избирателей к выборам. Несмотря на некоторые технические и юридические проблемы, внедрение блокчейна в выборы может стать важным шагом к совершенствованию демократических процессов.
    • Важным шагом стало то, что Google начал индексировать данные блокчейна Биткойна в результатах своих поисковых систем. Теперь пользователи могут искать адреса биткойнов и просматривать детали транзакций непосредственно в результатах поиска Google.   Эта интеграция произошла после многих лет непростых отношений Google с Биткойном. Технический гигант запретил рекламу, связанную с биткойнами, в 2018 году, а затем изменил курс в январе 2024 года и разрешил рекламу биткойн-ETF после их одобрения в начале этого года. Изменение политики сигнализировало о потеплении позиции Google. Теперь отображение данных Биткойна в результатах поиска значительно расширяет публичный доступ к активности в сети. Благодаря тому, что Google ежедневно обрабатывает более 3,5 миллиардов поисковых запросов, основные данные блокчейна Биткойн теперь удобно доступны наряду со стандартными веб-результатами.   В настоящее время Google поддерживает три формата адресов — P2PKH, P2SH и Bech32. При поиске по любому из этих публичных адресов Биткойн пользователи увидят текущий баланс, его последнее обновление и баланс на момент последней транзакции. Этот шаг является значительным, учитывая обширную глобальную базу пользователей Google. Массовое внедрение Биткойна частично зависит от доступных инструментов для изучения и понимания блокчейна Биткойна, а поиск Google в некоторой степени демократизирует эту возможность. Однако в то время как Google предпринимает шаги по массовому внедрению, сторонники Биткойна, ориентированные на конфиденциальность, выразили обеспокоенность. Как прокомментировал  X Васаби Кошелек : «Теперь подумайте, что значит для Google индексировать всю активность транзакций в биткойнах. У Google так много дополнительных данных, что они могут связать их с вашим стеком». Поскольку блокчейн Биткойна является общедоступным, Google, отображающий балансы и транзакции, не раскрывает никакой закрытой информации. Но он централизует и выявляет данные, которые раньше были более неясными. Это обеспокоило биткойнеров, которые предпочитают минимизировать раскрытие информации и сохранять конфиденциальность. Тем не менее, многие биткойнеры аплодируют Google за постепенную интеграцию.   Предоставляя первичные данные наряду со стандартными результатами, Google открыл двери для более широкой онлайн-грамотности. Если распространение продолжит расти, более комплексная индексация может отстать.
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io