What are the most reliable places to keep cryptocurrency in 2020? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What are the most reliable places to keep cryptocurrency in 2020?

What are the most reliable online wallets do you know?

1002011603_PhotobyDavidSharesonUnsplash.jpg.640a5b2774b961ea0b4b3fd00f0047a1.jpg

(Photo by David Shares on Unsplash)

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 8
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

48 minutes ago, fila said:

I would say a hardware wallet such as trezor or ledger series of hardware if you are willing to invest in it as they do cost a bit but are the safest place in my opinion.

Thanks for the answer.
But what do you think about online wallets?

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, johant123 said:

None, in my opinion. If it is online, it is an invitation to be hacked.

Online wallets are for convenience, but you should not store too much money on them.

Thank you so much for the very useful advice!
Good luck with cryptocurrency and trading!

7 hours ago, Rosaline149 said:

If you are planning to store the cryptocurrency for a long time , you might choose the hardware wallet like NANO X which is highly secured wallet to store the cryptocurrency. If you are seeking the online wallet to store the cryptocurrency for the short time, go for Coinbase or Blockchain. 

Thank you very much for the clear and detailed answer.
I wish you success and good luck!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

There are a lot of sites and safe wallets that you can use, such as the Blockchain wallet. It is a secure wallet and supports Ethereum in addition to Bitcoin. There is also a Coinbase wallet which is a good wallet as well.

23 minutes ago, mkphang said:

I have always heard that coinbase is a great online wallet where you can store your crypto inside without having to worry about it because again, it is a trusted and used by many wallet platform that has it all from trading to updated news

Thank you for your answer.
I appreciate your opinion.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

A personal online crypto wallet is a most reliable place to keep crypto for easy access and there are many wallets online and I would advice someone to only go for those popular like blockchain.com and coinbase to avoid scam wallets.

A personal online crypto wallet is a most reliable place to keep crypto for easy access and there are many wallets online and I would advice someone to only go for those popular like blockchain.com and coinbase to avoid scam wallets.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

The most reliable wallets are hardware wallets, as Ledger Nano or Trezor. The safest way to store your assets is through paper offline wallet though. Still I think that a Ledger should be enough for any serious amount.

Hardware wallet I think is the most reliable place to keep my cryptocurrency in 2021. It's a very reliable place and there's no fear of being scammed. Fees are low cut and we can easily keep our currency safe. Also, Coinbase is much better. In business, everyone uses Coinbase first.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

On 3/22/2020 at 2:00 PM, sone4ka said:

It is in 2020, before halving, that I advise you to keep everything liuo in USDTE or in stablecoins. But just before halving, you can just buy bitcoin and after halving it, the price will rise and sell at a good and high price.

We can now scalp on Bitcoin but we can't be sure if the price will dump to 4k again or not so we need to be careful with our balance the Crisis is in the beginning.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 3/23/2020 at 10:08 PM, Sachin Jadaun said:

If you want to keep all your coins , money safe and secure in some wallet. Then , I suggest you to keep money in the Coinbase Wallet. It is best wallet for storing coins. 

A kind of reserve wallet, coinbase is also good especially if trading there with a lot of trade volume levels will certainly be fun and fast.

• -1 1
  • +4 1

On 3/21/2020 at 10:29 PM, MyThoughts said:

1002011603_PhotobyDavidSharesonUnsplash.jpg.640a5b2774b961ea0b4b3fd00f0047a1.jpg

the the best place to keep your crypto safe is an hardware wallets, like trezor or ledger, there nothing more safe than them. so i don't suggest you to use any online wallet since they are not safe.

you can also use a software wallet, like exodus or atomic wallet

• +2 1
  • +3 2

The best place to keep your currencies is the external wallet or ledger key. It is one of the best wallets for keeping your encrypted currencies very safely.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

In my opinion the safety place is keeping your crypto and tokens offline for example with a cold storage. My advice to anybody that has any high amounts of crypto credit that, there is really a lot of methods to do it. But l would choose ledger for doing it and more than that never do store your crypto tokens on exchange. 

• +3 2

My favorite wallet is Coinbase. This is not only the case for 2020 but also the most reliable wallet and popular from the first. No one can easily hack if 2FA is coded. I put my crypto on the Coinbase.

• +1 2

Trezor or lezos are the hardware softwares based wallet that is used to store cryptocurrencies and also the online wallets like trust wallets and coinbase wallets are also used by users. Blockchain is a great network and people uses this network wallet too. So you can keep your cryptocurrencies in those wallets. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 3/22/2020 at 2:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

I have heard a lot about the hardware wallets to store your crypto currency. But currently I'm using coinbase wallet because i have heard a lot about this online wallet as well. Its safe and quite easy to use. 

There are numerous wallets which you can keep your bitcoin safely. Try using blockchain wallet, coinbase. Those are the best wallets right now according to me. I use Luno also, it is also good.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think trezor is one of the most secure wallet in crypto market, it's a hardware based wallet that plug into your PC or cell phone. Other than it CoinBase, trust wallet are also good online wallets.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I think we should place our crypto currencies in such wallets which are coinbase wallet, block chain wallets and biance wallet. Which is secure. 

• -1 1
  • +3 1

Base on everyone,s opinion I know we all have different opinions but to my opinion I prefer the hardware Wallet to store my tokens and coinbase

Greetings friend today there are many wallets where we can save our cryptocurrencies is only a cost of interest and personal taste and what the user requires

I do not know the best that you can rely on in saving your currencies, but it is better that you rely on those famous portfolios and also that you make a strong secret code that hackers cannot penetrate if it will take them a long time and it is better to diversify despite that

• +2 3

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I one thing which o know is that the long run Crypto will always have to be kept on a safe, as either the use of Crypto coins on a safe wallet, which has high security, as basically hackers still want to steal from what is ever open, that's why take wallet of higher security, like hardware wallets and so on.

• +2 1

The most reliable place to keep Crypto in 2020 is offline Crypto Wallets. In our market many offline Wallet are available such as trezor wallet. Also many peoples are keeping their money in online wallet like coinbase.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I expect that the best now on the market are Binance in the first place, and yobit in the second place, they are completely safe, and very far from fraud.