Some useful books in trading - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rezzougali1985

Some useful books in trading

Hi dear members i come today to share with you some trading books witch help me a lot in my begging, so hope it will help you too, and next time i will share links of this books

- Trading for living By Elder Alxander

- A complete guide to technical trading tactics By J Person 

- Trading in the zone by Mark Douglas 

- Long Term secrets to short term trading by Larry Williams

- The new market wizards by Jack D.Schwger

- Day trading and swing trading the currency market by Kathy Lien

Good learning and next time i will share more useful books.

• Useful or interesting 1

thank you for sharing this because sometimes I am confused to find books that are suitable for trading because there are so many books about trading methods

oie_2163941tUMOMFI1.png.b3143b3f5dc8cbb80c79aea59ff54c5f.png

15 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

Hi dear members i come today to share with you some trading books witch help me a lot in my begging, so hope it will help you too, and next time i will share links of this books

Thank you for this information, I'm going to download these books for me to gain another knowledge about cryptoworld. 

Keep sharing bro. 

Books really help out in a very huge way without any challenges at all times regardless of the circumstances involved entirely we should all anticipate to making a difference that is really huge and beneficial in a very huge way without any challenges at all times 

Thanks for sharing this books about trading. I've been looking for a while for some good books to read and this is a great idea because it will help me a lot 

There is always some great literature on most topics now a days however when it comes to trading, any sort of trading, the books can only bring you so far and a lot of it needs to be practiced.

On 3/21/2020 at 7:39 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

I have also searched this question on the web, but it's showing lot of books, thankyou for sharing this, I wanted to know these books, valuable information.

Excellent contribution and I have read all of them and they are really very good, I recommend these books so that they learn about trading and their psychology, I also have several books, which I will share in a publication, so that they also download and read about the art of trading.

Thank you for the books, I am sure that everyone here will benefit from it and in turn I will download it to my device and see it later when the time allows me to do so.

With that list, I will suggest you to Robert Kiyosaki's The Rick Dad and Poor Dad. Also, I will suggest another one by same writer - Cashflow Quadrant.

On 3/21/2020 at 5:09 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

It I'd recommended to read the forex books in order to be good in the forex trading? Because I see there have too many forex books that's its look like they will took too long to finish reading them.

Thanks for sharing this books, they seems to be good and helpful but i don't know where i can get them, can i get them on Amazon book store? I need those books please!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/21/2020 at 5:09 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

So that's means if I will be completing reading thise books I'll become better in trading? And also where can I be able to get those books, also are them free to download or they required to be purchased?

Dear friend thanks for sharing trading book. I cannot trading and learning how to trading. I think you share book is very helpful for learning trading. Thanks for sharing it. It's is a helpful post for beginners.

On 4/4/2020 at 12:25 PM, kipara said:

So that's means if I will be completing reading thise books I'll become better in trading? And also where can I be able to get those books, also are them free to download or they required to be purchased?

I don't know if those books are free or are costing somehow, but if those books are free, they cannot be the completed course of forex, so if you want the complete course you have to buy the forex books.