Poll also count as a post or not? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Poll also count as a post or not?

40 minutes ago, Jamaloo said:

I don't know whether they are determined to pay, however yes you can stick surveys to hear the point of view of others, in any event, surveying is a powerful and intriguing approach to study any subject

Yes mate, poll is very important when studying something. The forum is willing to pay you when you voted and commented at the same time. Because your opinion is very important too in surveys.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/9/2020 at 9:33 AM, gourav789 said:

I didn't think that poll's is counting like a post , becuase pool is like a medium to know public opinion in one option .

as well their is not any information about it in rule of payperpost , so I didn't think that there is counting of pool .

It is not about thinking or not, pools do not count, not possible, only posts don't and this obvious, this forum is about post and earn not polls and earn. I hope we all get this right. 

Yes, they are counted, I put many topics that contain a voting system and they were calculated normally and without any problems, I hope you understood the simple answer.

Yes it will be counted, actually poll is like a post but you have to make it in form of a sentence and it should contain at least 100 characters so that it will not be deleted by the moderators in the forum, you have to make look good and positive so that it doesn't go against the rules of the forum.

BetFury                                                   

It is supposed to count
Provided that the referendum is meaningful or has a purpose and not just a meaningless referendum, try to accompany the referendum by explaining the idea to be conveyed to members.

On 7/12/2020 at 11:19 PM, Sarahden111 said:

It is supposed to count
Provided that the referendum is meaningful or has a purpose and not just a meaningless referendum, try to accompany the referendum by explaining the idea to be conveyed to members.

No, polls can not count, only replies counts. Why should polls even count? It does not make any sense. Making 100 characters posts is the requirement to post counting on this forum. 

• +1 1

On 3/22/2020 at 4:56 AM, Brand1 said:

Yes, my friend will definitely be accounted for like sharing, but you have to make the survey you want to submit useful so that the moderators will not delete it for you.

That's right it should follow the proper posting and it must surpass the minimum 100 characters and must approved by the admin so it cam be counted as post. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Poll in not a post so that we can not get earnings from that because making poll is  just you are getting the opinions of the member here by making vote like yes or no and etc.. that why poll is not counted as a post. I hope this will help to your question.

BetFury                                                   

no, my friend,  if you create  a poll or you take part in poll it will not count as a post. According to the rules of the forum, your post must be at least 100 characters to be considered as a post.

• +1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 7:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  if I create  a poll or I  take part in poll it will also count  as a post  or not. Hopefully  seniors will guide  me about  that questions.

No man,if you poll a vote or something then it wont be a post because poll just mean you support the thing that you have Poll.. And after poll the thing you can write down your opinion about the poll thing which will be count as a post.. Hope you understand       

I have seen the option when I was about to create a topic but I have never make use of it, am still learning more about it purpose and how to effectively use it. It got me confused the way people are making mixed responses to this topic

Some people said Yes and others says No

So which one should I hold on to ??

In need of more explanation from great minds.

Since this news exists, then it is counted like any useful post, but I think it is good to accompany it with an explanation or question about the matter that the referendum is intended for, and not just the referendum and the vote, it may become meaningless as such.

• +3 1

No, it won't count as 1 post. Whenever you answer those surveys it doesn't mean that it counts as another count. It's just a survey so other members will know which is the best choice. You should answer also hose kind of poll as a good member of the forum.

On 8/6/2020 at 1:20 PM, Sasooo said:

Really useful question. I think you should respond to the survey in order to count a useful post, my friend

That is right my friend you can create poll for you to know the opinion of the members here but it is not counted as a post and for you to make it count you should make a comment or reply on what is the poll is all about.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Polls are not considered as valid posts instead they are recognized as vote and for that you cannot get paid for it in this forum. They are just going count you in whether you support or ignore a decision about the topic under consideration.

No, it won't count because to earn tokens you have to make posts and give rates and only making polls won't counts for post. You can use that feature to compare wallets and other different things and take a small survey.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

My friend, participating in the survey is not a helpful post, but if you leave a helpful comment on the topic, it will count and earn codes from it

• -2 1
  • -1 1

I have seen posts that have polls on the top of them and they also have a comment bellow as a sentence explaining the poll and perhaps the opinion of the writer. I don't think you can only post a poll without a comment.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I think not if it is just the pole alone and no topic bellow in writing, this may not be a good decision to start making poles instead of writing a topic and start a good discussion. I have not seen any topic with only a pole on it and this will be deleted probably.

• +1 2

Yes I am sure that poll can be a post too that are count and you will have to make it with a describing of your position by talking about the positive and negatives of the subgect and your idea of what is happens. You have to help too and be useful to the rest by giving something or you can ask a question that you are have in mind and not find the answer anywhere.

• +1 2

On 3/21/2020 at 7:20 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  if I create  a poll or I  take part in poll it will also count  as a post  or not. Hopefully  seniors will guide  me about  that questions.

If your poll useful for this forum and not break any rule, then you're poll definitely valid and also counted, if we create useful polls and discuss about any update this forum need, 

our forum members participate in this polls and gives their valuable votes then maybe forum officials also think about that update.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Sadly, no. Polls are just simple answers, you need to think when creating a post. Since post are ought to be informative, polls can be counted because it's just simple one word opinions made for mass answering

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 3/21/2020 at 9:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Nope, the poll is not counted as a post. It is only like taking survey and will not get paid by creating or joining on it. You can only get payment or have a counted post if you post or create your own content.

• +2 1

creating a poll with no explaining your idea or the point about it with at least 100 chars won't be paid , it will be counted as a topic or posts but just won't get paid for it but i advise you always to write something or explaining about it because admins may delete it since it break the rule  about the minimum number of chars

• +3 1

Definitely "NO" it is only recognized as a vote by the administration.

The current payment system stated that we can only receive payment for making good contributions which are valid to and they include;;;;

1. Verified posts.

2. Creating valid topics.

3. When you give like or dislike to well deserved posts or topics.

4. When your post receive a positive rating from other members.

Aside this listed ways i don't think there is any other way you can earn from the forum.

• +4 1