Poll also count as a post or not? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Poll also count as a post or not?

Only to increase the number of post if you poll in any post your post count will not increase. But if you comment in that Poll then your count will increase. Always comment on the poll if you want to increase the number of your comment

creating a poll does count as a post because you write a post with the poll, but participating in the poll without commenting doesn't count

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The survey is not counted as a participation and you do not receive any payment for it and you must create a topic or post only

Life is great and enjoy it

The survey is part of the participation and not the full participation as you must put the title with an explanation of the purpose of the survey below so that members can comment after they put their opinions on the poll

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/22/2020 at 1:13 PM, Reostra77 said:

I think polling does not include posts so you must have a post above that polls to anticipate this so that your posts are counted

That's right doesn't count as post but if you add comment on it then it will count as one post. 

If you want to do a survey provide a poll instead of asking it from post for easily gathering the information. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes it will be counted don't worry and give your review genuinely so that everyone can get review about the topic because the poll survey makes that a content more powerful towards positive reaction so be careful and try to give explanation about your review so that it will be clear for everyone to understand the topic

No I don't think you will receive any payment for that action, the only way you can receive payment is by making good valuable posts in any of the listed topics in the forum it by that you will get your daily payment and you have to follow the rules and regulations to avoid getting banned from the platform.

On 3/21/2020 at 4:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  if I create  a poll or I  take part in poll it will also count  as a post  or not. Hopefully  seniors will guide  me about  that questions.

If you add a description under the poll that contain 1000 characters then it will count, because its a useful posts. but if it have less than 100 characters i don't think they count it.

I think that in order for your participation in the poll to be counted as a post, you have to give the appropriate response to this poll, otherwise it will not count

Edited by Moaz

As I can see from other comment it's possible to be count as a post if you have your 100 character and every thing is normal ,i dont try it but i think it's count like other 

Yeah it's also counted my friend ! It's like any post you make ! I don't know why people here don't make poll posts ! It's really interesting and it's easier to know how many people with the idea or not!

On 4/7/2020 at 3:14 AM, Michael0606 said:

What you should do is vote, and comment to debate the survey, since this will be considered as a useful topic and will help to create a conversation thread on the topic of the survey, but if you only vote you do not contribute to the topic of the survey.

The vote in poll is not counted as post but if you commented useful comment then it will be counted as one. 

Just make sure that you reach 100 characters and not a spam comment. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't think only polling on the post on a post counts as a post. But you have to post upto 100 minimum characters and you should post very useful post.

I don't really think poll count as posting because you're not posting. But if you're to try it make sure what you're writing is more than 100 character and also make sure it is useful. 

When you are the one who created a poll, it indeed gives you a payment because that is count as topic. But if you just joined in the poll and voted, you can't get a paid unless you commented to the poll topics.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, bino said:

When you are the one who created a poll, it indeed gives you a payment because that is count as topic. But if you just joined in the poll and voted, you can't get a paid unless you commented to the poll topics.

Indeed poll is counted as post when you're the one who posted it but when you only vote and didn't leave a comment then there's no count would be added on you. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/21/2020 at 6:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  if I create  a poll or I  take part in poll it will also count  as a post  or not. Hopefully  seniors will guide  me about  that questions.

If you creat any topic with  poll this would be counted  as post but if just participate on any poll with no post then you don't get any post in counter.The forum rules are clear and understandable.Where forum always welcome members who are interested in content creation .Now we have new ranking and reward system which is highly regard from members.You get good reputation and extra tokens for that.

Well, this is also counted as a paid because you cannot create a poll if you're not creating a topic, and i think this is just paid as one by creating a poll in a topic, i hope it may help you mate.

On 3/21/2020 at 8:00 PM, Lover840 said:

Hello there. It depend up on you. If you only vote for the poll then it won't be considered a a useful post. But if you leave a reply in the poll with your vote then it will be counted as useful post. 

Hii friend I'm also don't know about this issue but your comment is really useful for me I have learn a new thing thanks for sharing a new information 

On 6/21/2020 at 7:55 AM, 3li_3assi said:

You can receive payment is by making good valuable posts in any of the listed topics in the forum it by that you will get your daily payment.

But not all, you will not be paid for posting under off topics, airdrops and bounties posting under these three sections will make your posts not count. Also, any of the post you post that are deleted will not count that is why we should make our posts quality enough not to get deleted. 

I didn't think that poll's is counting like a post , becuase pool is like a medium to know public opinion in one option .

as well their is not any information about it in rule of payperpost , so I didn't think that there is counting of pool .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

21 hours ago, bino said:

I agree poll is counted as post when you're the one who posted it but when you only vote then there's no count that will going to happen. 

Always leave a comment on a poll so it will count as one post. 

• +5 1

AM not sure about that but its important most of the time that your pole is followed with the best way to understand it, and a post is very important the content will make sure that you are able to understand what you are doing the right ideas are well elaborate and well organized

• +2 1

I don't know whether they are determined to pay, however yes you can stick surveys to hear the point of view of others, in any event, surveying is a powerful and intriguing approach to study any subject

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1