Poll also count as a post or not? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Poll also count as a post or not?

Yes, of course, my friend, you should always search, discover and take new useful information , to become a better person at the work of the forum, read the rules and conditions of the forum so as not to make mistakes ، 
The survey makes you a successful person .

No dear pool doesn't count as a post and we will not get paid . When we will not give reply on topic then we will not get paid and it will not count . And when we see a pool topic then we can participate and it is necessary for giving reply for getting paid. 

• +4 1

Your contributions must contain at least 100 characters in order to be counted for you and you must talk about cryptocurrencies and areas of work in them in addition to that you must abide by the rules of the site while writing posts 

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. If you vote for any poll but did not respond to this post, your poll will not be considered as a post, but if you respond to it, it will be considered a post and it should be useful and fulfill the rules, good luck.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, it is considered a post. Beginners have to write 100 characters to complete the topic successfully in order to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you

Your post will definitely count. We must always abide by the laws of the forumyou creat the poll in any post then a single post will be count but if you vote any other poll but you didn't reply that post tgen your poll will not be consired as a postif you know what what is mean please share it with as to developing our knowledge about this forum.

I have don't any information about that.But I read most of replies people share the possibilities not the confirm information about this.I think we must avoide from such type of quries only share relevant and confirmed information.

Yes it will be counted ,but you have to make it in  sentence and it should contain at least 100 characters and contains useful sentences to achieve the desired goal.

Edited by maha93

I am a beginner, but I will not be shy and I want to express my opinion. In my opinion, creating a poll is like creating a post. Participation in it is less than a useful comment, so I do not think that participating in any survey is the creation of a post

Dear friend, yes, you can consider the questionnaire as participation, but you must also treat it. Equation of posts means that you adhere to the rules of the forum and publishing, that it be a useful questionnaire, and that this questionnaire is not less than 100 characters at least. Thank you very much, my dear friend.

• +1 1

Unfortunately it won't count as a post if you don't write an explicit response to it. It is best, after voting, to comment on the reason for your opinion on this topic 

My friend I think if you just participate in the survey and you don't respond to it is not considered a publication but you respond to it with a useful comment yes it is considered a publication .
Good luck, buddy .

Welcome, my friend, to this forum, it depends on you, if you only participate in the survey, it will not count, but if you also respond, then this participation will be counted, good luck.

My friend, when you participate in a poll and you just leave your vote, it will not count for you and it will not be considered a useful post, but when you respond and leave a comment on this poll, then it will be considered a useful post, and when you create your own poll then it will be considered a useful post

it depends on that if you will create the poll then it may be counted but if you participated it will be counted. more information you can read the guidelines

No, my friend, the survey does not count as a job. I tried it, so you should be careful about that because you may lose some of the information provided by the next topic in the event that the survey is considered participation. Thank you.

Hello my friend, how are you? I wish you continued health, wellness and abundant money. We are beginners. We need help from the old experts in the forum. Of course, if you answer the questionnaire and leave a useful response, and at least 100 characters will be counted for you.

@Ch Ayyan  if you create survey then it will be considered as useful post. Imstead if you take part in poll then it will not considered as post but if you post a reply to poll with minimum of hundred characters then your reply will be considered for payment.

Yes, your poll is a subject, but it must be useful, and you must write at least 100 characters in this poll for it to be considered a legitimate topic. Please add some feedback to this poll because it will help our forum members understand why you made it.

I did not participate in any of the forum's opinion polls. Is there a segment for which I was not responsible? I don't believe it counts as a post, but it is helpful in terms of improving the forum and determining everyone's level of participation. I've never done it before, so I'm not sure. I hope I was able to assist you in some way.

No, according to the forum rules, it will not be considered a post if you only participate in it.  But if you create a perfect response and express your opinion in more than 100 characters, its content is useful.  It will be considered a useful post.

Yes, post is count as a post. If you create a post you will definitely receive payment for creating such post. So just continue to work hard and create useful topics and posts and earn rewards for that.

Good and nice question so that we can see if the survey is published or not. Frankly, my friend, I have no information that I can help you with. I am a new member here and if our highly experienced seniors answered we would learn more skills on how to comment on the topics.

In my opinion if you reply in that poll then it will be considered the post otherwise not but I am not confirmed yet about it.. As for I think it's all up to commenting because until you didn't type any messages, your posts will not be considered yet. So don't be remains in minds that it will consider the post. Because if it yet so then we can easily posts here by entering in other pools.. So comment is the best option. 

I heard about this poll and to be honest I don't know anything about it seriously,  anyway thanks so much for sharing this atleast we can learn from the comments of our well experience members.