Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

This is not a bad idea, but I have noticed you have more work to do before becoming a writer, this forum also helped me a lot and has made me to be able to be a good writer in other forum, Eben on steemit and publishOx. This forum is a great start for beginners. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah it could be a nice idea but in my opinion writer is really different work from what we do here , to be writer you have to be specific skills ! Here we just share our opinion with each other

I think cryptotalk can help that uch to become a good writer here, because no one teach about writing here, but you can only become the very good crypto user through this forum. 

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 3/21/2020 at 12:51 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Cryptotalk can make you a better person in cryptocurrencies by exposing you to fresh knowledge as people are posting here. It motivates me to read crypto news and also google daily to learn more. To be a crypto article writer now is easy for me. 

Yes you are right about it the cryptotalk is a huge source of knowledge we can easily learn lots of things form this forum you can easily share your experiences to to other members .

On 7/14/2020 at 12:31 PM, Maaz sultan said:

Yes you are right about it the cryptotalk is a huge source of knowledge we can easily learn lots of things form this forum you can easily share your experiences to to other members .

You are not wrong but a writer do not make use of only one site for writing or learning, they make use of YouTube's and many other sites to gain knowledge. But for a start, this forum could really be helpful. I have gained many things on this forum. 

This forum really helps us for so many things, just like what you have said it helps you to become a good writer because we gain experience here to the things we are doing.

Yes absolutely my friend but I think this is funny question but most thinkable question. I accepted reason iam also feel my self I start a 1st comment then I should a maximum fear and grammatical mistakes but now compare in both stage defenetly developed in my self so it became a good writing knowledge for mine.

Yes its true. For doing that you need to have a good knowledge about crypto currency and for getting knowledge you have to do a lot of research. You someone wants rank up in the forum he must provide authentic and quality content. But i do not think it makes us writer. May be we can say this forum increase our knowledge but being a writer it needed a different skills.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

The advantage of cryptotalk forum can never be over emphasize, spending free time in the forum and constant paying attention to the post, reading them over and over again add vast experience to your write up techniques and it in turns improve your postings

Indeed this forum can help you to develop your skills in the English language and even writing, and you can use these skills in other areas that facilitate your life.

Yes , I have been able to improve my typing skills and my writing skills it has become one of the best idea that will work for us perfectly and everything will work for all of us and everything in this life will be well illustrate and well organized so we keep on trying as hard to improve our work perfectly

• +3 1

On 3/21/2020 at 6:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes it is true  cryptotalk make it easy for us to learn English  language  well. It also improve  our. Writing skills. We could be good Writers you are right. 

For those people who have a habit of writing then joining this forum would be a great idea for them. This forum will make them better on writing and besides, they will also be comfortable working here because it is all about writing. It helps us also to grow on our vocabulary and grammar.

Learning is a best think for life. by using this cryptotalk forum , it will helps to improve our english knowladge skill and also increase reading and writing skills. most of the members used it for only gain knowladge. if you using this forum continiously then u may be form a good artical writer.

• +4 1

Improving our skills in writing while making posts here is really good in addition to our learning about crypto at the same time! this forum is giving us a great opportunity to communicate with people who interested in this crypto world! this forum brought us together to exchange our knowledge daily..

• +1 1

Cryptotalk can help but you need more experience of the field you want to write about, tho forum deal more with short posts but writers deal more with long writing articles. It can help but you still new more skills. You will need to google tho online to know how to write article. 

• +1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 12:11 PM, Upright said:

From the beginning when I was still new on the site, it was a most that every user most know how to make a post concerning about any Crypto related article,as from when I started doing so, on this forum; it's has made me to have a more wider scope on having to write articles concerning Cryptocurrencies, the building of this skill set,was just basically by continuously researching and creating from there

To me this forum is teacher and great support where i have learned how to express my thoughts at articles.Where  implifing new terminalogies to understand the crypto better way.After spending regularly time at forum my horizon exxpend on crypto.Now i have more broder view of crypto i have start doing bounties ,air drops various activities on crypto filed.

We must always develop in any field we do and as long as we start publishing in Crypto Talk
We must be positive contributors and pick up good topics

Yes it is true  cryptotalk make it easy for us to learn English  language  well. 

Cryptotalk really help me to learn English by answering some comments or post here which really a big help for everyone also to use this language although it's not our main language. I can say that cryptotalk really have many benefits not only for money but also for learning. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

As a beginner here too in this forum I agreed with you my friend. When I was starting here I don't have that enough knowledge to make or to write some topic/article about cryptocurrency but when I go deep and deeper here I am now writing about some articles about this forum and what is talking about here and also I started to get good at making my grammar. So, Cryptotalk was a big help for us in many ways.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Certainly working here and in this way increases our creative abilities in writing and increases the number of vocabulary and ideas that we propose and share continuously, and thus this makes the members excellent content makers. It also makes them fully qualified to work in any field related to writing and creating articles.

Cryptotalk forum is really helping us in many ways and that is why I always rate it as the best site for publication because only on this site you will learn and earn at thesame moment and also it has helped many improve there writing skills. Let's appreciate them by contributing good stuff in any section you visit.

• +2 1

Yes it is true  cryptotalk make it easy for us to learn English  language  well. It also improve  our. Writing skills. We could be good  Writer you are right. 

Well said buddy, this crypto talk helps us to improve our skills in English and this is really good for us because it will also help us to be a good writer. Reading and writing here in this forum is enough for improving our grammar.

cryptotalk can make you a better person.. write the comments in this forum you can become a good writer... its a great way to encourage our knowledge 

this platform improve our learning and writing skills.. we should try post comment in every topic.. this way can improve our grammar 

• +1 2

many users here said that they are here to earn and learn, and you say you are develope your self and become a writer, it's good result for you, now you can use your knowledge in writing at any way like telegram group or group of social media.

Being part of this great forum is good especially for begginers because it will offer you a good opportunity to improve your writing skills base on article writing and will again allow you to learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities and aside learning you can as well earn by making quality posts in any section of the forum.

• +2 1