Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

This forum make my writing skills is good .and in past i can't write well and my writing skills is so bad.but now i realize that i improve my writing skills through this cryptotalk.

I think that's a good thing, but why would we want to be a book if we're into the cryptocurrency project? Yes, the writing talent is good and through it you can make a lot of money, but in the end I consider that the digital currency project can make more money, in a shorter time, and with less effort! In the coming years we will see many services and sites that will offer you work in exchange for payment in cryptocurrencies, such as this Cryptotalk forum

Cryptotalk can make you a better person in cryptocurrencies by exposing you to fresh knowledge as people are posting here. It motivates me to read crypto news and also google daily to learn more. To be a crypto article writer now is easy for me. 

Hello my all dear friends.

It helps me become confident in writing a full English words that is not really my hobby before. I become more good in using words and grammars.

When I started writing and commenting in this forum, I discovered that my writing skills changed, my vocabulary also changed. I knew nothing about crypto currency, but when I started asking questions through writing, my experience on crypto currency increased.

Hello friend, truly cryptotalk is the best plat gathering where you are doing rehearse about thinking of you have never right such kind of english on other plat discussion you are improving your english and you turning into a decent author of english on that discussion .I trust by working a few months on that gathering you will be acceptable essayist in future .you will be drilled a lot more on that gathering when you chip away at that gathering exceptionally accommodating to improving your english and composing.

This forum can help us to become a beginner writer because this platform is able to train us on writing and understanding english. If you really want to become a write I think using and starting a blog site will help you to develop more writing skills, because if you are just writing here your skill won't grow since you are just focused on crypto.

Here we submit many post and we do comment so that our article writting skill is developing and we can do better from our past this web site is so good for article and knowledge

You are doing very good because at this place you will learn how to write. You will also know that how to generate new ideas while writing something. I am also a writer. I write online articles and short stories. When I joined it I thought like you here we will have amazing practice of writing.

7 hours ago, Ayeza Khan said:

To join the most famous website . I am also try to improved my communication skills. I want to improve our content as well as to improve our English language. I think one day l become a good and best writer . If i an doing hardwork and never lose heart then l can do it

Obviously more and more of writing will consequently help on having to shape how most people here will know how to write and talk about the notions of Cryptocurrencies, as I myself am an example of being able to write and talk about Cryptocurrencies, even to my peers

We can benefit from this forum in many ways, where we can gain experience and knowledge by reading other people s topics. We can also write topics from ourselves and this helps a lot in refining our skills in addition to all of that. Forum because we will express our experience by creating topics that include our own ideas, and other members will express their opinion

@UprightYou're right and my best wishes are with you that you will be a good crypto writer in future. Yeah this is true that if you work hard and keep learning about cryptocurrency and you take help from google for additional knowledge about crypto currency then definitely you would have enough knowledge about crypto to write down it in crypto articles.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes,  it is great site we learn every day with some thing developmemt.i have improve my communicatiin skill and increased my writing capacity with fresh knowledge every day we write a new articles about crytpcurrencies which is very helpful for development of our thinking amd writing skill . In beginer section we face some difficulities but with the passage of time improvement of myself.

• +2 1

I like that part as a creative writing which is always being developed from actually writing. But what is peculiar about this is that, having to comprehend writing to you in all way. 

By using cryptotalk I become able to write something good۔my vocabulary also will be strong by using cryptotalk I get new information and new ideas۔it will be helpful for me for writing any thing new۔۔

I am totally agree with you cryptotalk is very helpful to improve our learning and writing skills. I am very excited to be a member of this forum because I improve my English skill and writing also. 

Dear mate this platform is the best place of seeking knowledge about Crypto currencies and trading. This forum help us to improve our voucablary and tricks to online working many senior post their Suggestions which help us to learn more. By seeking information from cryptotalk we can write better. 

• +1 1

Crypto provided the opportunity to learn and educate on cryptocurrencies and it would definitely help develop our abilities to understand and improve our writing skills.as such writing on cryptocurrencies would be easier for us.

• +1 1

Yeah that's  true.  I am working here since few days.Now I am writing  better than before.Every day I try to make many post and give the answers.This make me a good learner and a good writer.It will help me in future.It aslo develop  my skills.

• +1 1

Yes crypto talk is a platform which improve your writing skills and make you have more knowledge and experience on writing a good post and also a better comments in order to earn money and profit

• +3 1

I would say that Crypto talk doesn't make us writer. Writer has a different stage. Undoubtedly through this site we can explore our knowledge. We can have a crystle clear idea how to write things propery. but I wouldn't compare it with writing. Its not so easy to become a writer. Thank you.

• +2 1

Yes there will be there third opportunity along with learning and earning to become a writer you can create a good post which is impressive to be gotten by the user and also in the future you can write based on your writing skills you got here in this forum

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In cryptotalk we read and write in English and language will be more familiar with us.as we read new comments and posts, we get new knowledge from the posts of other people's hence we could enlarge our knowledge.

Concerning this discussion, we as a whole taken in a ton of significant things and data that we need in the field of encryption and furthermore furnishes us with an occasion to get cash by working inside it while we are sitting at home

@Upright Really cryptotalk is an excellent platform that provides many opportunities with earning money. Mostly we are getting knowledge, skills, information and lesson from experiences of the members. We read again and again different topics and information and we try to make own posts by doing that we are increasing our confidence, information, knowledge and improving the ability to write. Our English is also improving day by day and after that we have become able to write good article.