No buy or sell - work for it. - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

No buy or sell - work for it.

Just now, Ridam said:

Utopian thought @Mark wood  Forum is paying really good amount and we should act here and post in the forum with maximum effort and best quality content.

And as you said more members will come, yes it's true because of the campaign more Crypto related People will join the forum and work with passion for good ranks.

And we are seeing that , alot of new members are working with good intentions which is really a nice move.

@Ridam yes that is improvement of platform that join more members and if you think when trading start for talk tokens then everyone will come back to the forum there are many members that they don't use this platform just because talk token not listed yet, so they all will join again..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I treat cryptocurrencies as investments. If there will be a shift into cryptocurrencies and they are accepted everywhere of course I will move all fiat in crypto, but right now it will not help me, as nobody wants me to pay in crypto. 

• +1 1

Buy and sell in the crypto market is the part and through this way we can make good money becasue in the crypto market so many peoples will trade and they make good money in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will not have a problem to accept Bitcoin for payment for any job, but this will require to cash out some as I won't be able to buy groceries or other payments since the government just want the fiat money.

3 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Ridam  if you think when trading start for talk tokens then everyone will come back to the forum there are many members that they don't use this platform just because talk token not listed yet, so they all will join again..

@Mark wood I have also seen many good ranked members are offline for a while. I don't know weather it's talk token being not listed or something other.

But if they make comeback after the listing of talk token, then it will be great pleasure and beneficial for all of us.😊 And I'm sure more new members will also join after the listing of talk token.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thanks for the good advice my friend. I'm still a student and I don't have any income right now, but when I finish and start working this is what I'm planning to do and give my yobit bitcoin address to my employer and tell him to deposit my wage in Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Maybe accumulating as rational investors is better. I don't want my wage in bitcoin or in another cryptocurrency. I want to be able to use cryptocurrencies first. Bitcoin with high fees will not help me at all so I prefer the cash I need to be in fiat or in a crypto that will have very low fees that will not make me thinkg about them.

• +1 1

This is something the companies we work can offer to us. Unless you are saying to find a job in the crypto industry and ask for payments in bitcoin. This is more normal as more companies will not care to offer you your wage in Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Thank you for the kind advice mate. Now what I need before asking to get my wage is Bitcoin it is a job as I don't have any. Hoping to get one in a year or two maybe in public office and I plan to rank up and influence in adoption of cryptocurrencies through the years. Long term plan but can happen, just as getting paid in Bitcoin.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:36 PM, xBDT Script said:

Can we not work for it. Can we not get paid in our job using it. Can we not earn it from the business we have?

Yes we can get paid in Bitcoin but I do not know why similar practices  are not initiated yet!  If it happens in our reality it surely makes our  life more easier. 

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 1:51 PM, xBDT Script said:

This has just popped in my mind.

We talk about buying or selling bitcoin. 

We talk about price prediction 

We get scared when the price against Dollar falls

We get excited when the price start to go upwards

Till now we only think that bitcoin is something we buy and sell.

Bitcoin invented as a currency so that we can use it for our daily trade. But the tx time and fees also the price volatility against the standard currency right now (which is obviously Fiat) made is not much suitable for daily trade but still it's is a better one then other currency still.

I was thinking why not we chance the mind set. Do we see people to talk to buy or sell USD or any other fiat (forex trading is something else)? We work for fiat and earn it. We find many ways to earn it. Such as job, business etc.

Why not we think the same for Bitcoin. Can we not work for it. Can we not get paid in our job using it. Can we not earn it from the business we have?

Thanks in advance to share your view.

The world of cryptocurrencies is speculative, it is won or lost due to the fluctuation of the prices of the currencies that we use to do trade, for that they are used right now, clearly we have to use fiat money to buy goods and services, therefore the price of the currencies are based on the most widely used worldwide, which is the dollar, because it is the most widely used currency, so we must understand the utility that is given to it at this time, we trade to earn, we change to obtain fiat and we buy goods and services, in that order, we can use BTC in some purchases, but we are far from doing it in a massive way, for now, so we have to do it that way.

• +3 1

Unfortunately if we do these type of things like others said so its like money laundery and the bank would be some how suspicious of it and it can get your card get cancelled for good which sucks to the bone so thats why buy or sell is the way crypto works.

• +2 1

To buy and sell is important, we really be sure that we are doing the right idea, we need to work and put together and be sure that we work as hard and put together we are working as hard and , know the sell and buy , you place an order and sell when you have  a sale of about 10bitcoins and there are about 10 bitcoins that are to be bought then its true about very important as you see, its important to see that well

• +3 1

I totally agree here, Bitcoin should progressively move from being a mere speculative asset to occupy a common place in our daly lives. Yet, many people accumulating bitcoin wouldn't be very willing to use their btc for common purposes, as they are actually expecting bitcoin to reach insanely high prices in the future and then profit from it. As for me, I'm always looking for new ways to earn satoshis, for example participating here in Crypto talk. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Definitely it has been thought. And many companies in my knowledge have brought this type of Bitcoin payment to its employment. Indirectly cryptotalk is also a platform which is paying its users through crypto.  But talking the companies which have no relation with the crypto. If these company bring some crypto stuff in their company then it will be great.

• +2 2

I believe that in the future everything that you say in your publication will happen, many companies will pay their workers the salary in Bitcoin since in my country there are already businesses that you can buy with Bitcoin 

Hey mate!You are absolutely right.And i agree with you.That we should not buy or sell.We should to work for it.We cannot buy someone else hard work.We need to work oursleves to make that much for ourselves.Thats all we can do.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think gradually cryptocurrencies will be spread around the world and we will have opportunity to earn it on some freelance sites, or some companies in business will be using it. Think it will be very pleasant time, especially for crypto enthusiasts and crypto holders 

There are a few companies around the world that pay their employees a portion of their salaries using Bitcoin.

Not all stores accept Bitcoin as a currency, so we do not benefit from it we should have, but with time this situation will change.

We will receive our salaries with it and pay our daily expenses using it.

Most people want to get paid with Bitcoin because they see the profits the digital currency has made over the past years. Unfortunately, most countries refuse to adopt Bitcoin in banks because they say it is decentralized and we cannot control it.

Of course, it would be very good to receive payments in btc from your work so as not to be buying and selling in the trade since it would be easier to obtain bitcoins and we can save them and earn more with our work but the problem is that still no country pays the  workers with bitcoin hopefully soon when we get to get paid with bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency would also be very cool.

There are a lot of barriers between the free trade and cryptocurrency. it is not possible to pay daily utility expenses using cryptocurrency in many countries of the world. It is a comparatively new currency that's why less people have awareness regarding this currency

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Dear friend my opinion people are avoid bitcoin because bitcoin price up and down. I think bitcoin price cannot fixed that reason avoid and cannot stable price. When bitcoin price fixed than people can use anytime. But some other country bitcoin use payment method and many online site also accept bitcoin as a payment method.

Yes is good we should work for bitcoin. But for my on point of view is good idea for thus who have experience about investment should invest because that is best way of earn huge money in crytop currency market buy with law price sale with high price  

Yes this is true that man countries are bans these crypto currencies as they thought that this cause money laundering and also banks are try to avoid these because of in these currencies you have the power for making transactions and managing your funds by your self but i think that bankers dont knows that who firstly joined to this field he will get high number of opportunities to make profit like other peoples are depositing bitcoins in your bank and you make profit from these  bitcoins and give some % for owner .