No buy or sell - work for it. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

No buy or sell - work for it.

On 16.10.2019 at 20:51, xBDT Script said:

This has just popped in my mind.

Just like it popped to your mind. Another opposite idea came to mind too. 

Till now we only think that bitcoin is something we buy and sell. Bitcoin invented as a currency so that we can use it for our daily trade.

We do buy and sell it because it's like commodity that has its price. What adds more is that it is initially mined. Not printed, not minted but mined by calculations and brought to the market, jut like iron ore would be brought and sold. So we actually exchanging a commodity/asset that has its price in every local currency. 

Why not we think the same for Bitcoin. Can we not work for it. Can we not get paid in our job using it. Can we not earn it from the business we have?

Thanks in advance to share your view.

Still I can assume that I could work for Bitcoin if there could me some mechanisms for setting the job rates. 
i.e. how to value 1 kg of potato in Australia e.g. or how much will the iron ore miner's work will cost in Bitcoin. Unforetunately, right now I don't see the starting point    

Currently the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies has been massifying, many companies and people are making frequent use, I think that every day that technology passes makes us modify the way we live. I would not be surprised if in a few years organic money goes down in history and everything is handled digitally, I don't know if in bitcoin but we are going the way of digital money.

• +1 1

It is actually possible to introduce bitcoin to everyday commerce, if companies adopted it as a means of payment for their employees then all commerce in general would have to adapt to trading with this currency and cryptographic platforms would have more importance, then we would not worry only for buying and selling bitcoin but we would also use it for all the events of our daily lives.

Many of the uses of Bitcoin are now common, including the examples that you mentioned in your topic, and many jobs are now paying for them in Bitcoin, as well as the services provided and deals, and thus the culture of cryptocurrencies as a whole is no longer limited or narrow as before and the matter has changed now.

• +1 1

I think people donot consider bitcoin as fait because bitcoin value is nit stable so they sell it once its value go up, i think bitcoin need more time to prove that it is the same like fiat then people will not think to sell it only

The thing here is that fiat currency is used as a payment for your job in the physical world because it is from the financial institution where all of the money of a country came from. The idea you are trying to impose is actually what would it be when the fiat currency already get turned down and replaced by crypto currency. You see, the crypto currency should only be used in the digital space since it serves as a digital coin and their purpose is to be used digitally. The way we see things now are actually another phase of the transition of how much the crypto currency have become since it started from being used only in the digital space and yet we are now able to used it to make an investment in order to grow our asset and cash out it in fiat currency as our passive income in the digital space to physical world. Your idea would not be impossible anymore since we are now and still going to that phase after all.

• +2 1

Buying and selling of bitcoin is a great work and through this we can make good profit in the market. Crypto is a great business and in this business we can change our life easily becasue through trading we can make good money on daily basis in this market.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Something i got from your post is that you are talking about day trading instead of long term trading. Then i wills suggest that if price is up then do day trading which is good instead of long term trading. 

On 10/16/2019 at 8:51 PM, xBDT Script said:

We work for fiat and earn it.

Yes this it how many people buy Bitcoin. They work get paid in fiat and invest in Bitcoin or trade the fiat they earned to make more. I don't think you thought of something different here.

We can also work on the internet and get paid in Bitcoin or ask our job if they have payments in Bitcoin this can help too.

Edited by percare

I actually did not understand the argument you make. We can work and buy bitcoin and have some fiat in the bank too, I don't know where you want to reach and I will never find as it seems this user is inactive. 

• +1 1

A good idea, but it is far from reality because Bitcoin is exchanged for dollars or compared to gold and is dealt with by major investors, major companies and some global banks. I do not imagine taking Bitcoin with me to buy candy or a pack of cigarettes in many countries. The Fiat system and Bitcoin are an important means of exchange to reach  Fiat but in principle I am not opposed to the idea

In my opinion we should begin all to accumulate as much as we can and invest just a little every month or when we find cash. Fiat will become nothing. Hyperinflation appears when everybody learns how much is printed. The dollar was in demand so they printed trillions but this only started raising prices of basic consuming goods that are now cost double. In Europe it is almost the same and in many parts of the world will appear the same problems. Money is now losing value faster and we need store of value and better financial governance. It will not be too late before Bitcoin is found to be very useful for all these reasons.

• +1 1

My goal of getting bitcoin, buying and selling for profit is the goal of everyone who trades in the crypto market. I can't work without getting anything, everyone must think the same as me. No one wants to work hard without producing anything. At first bitcoin was created as a transaction tool, but over time bitcoin has become a very profitable investment asset.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:36 PM, xBDT Script said:

Such as job, business etc.

Why not we think the same for Bitcoin. Can we not work for it. Can we not get paid in our job using it. Can we not earn it from the business we have?

At least in this forum, we do work here as part time jobs and get payment in btc also in talk. I see the payment in btc , and earning source are increasing these days and many big companies have already started payment for their employees in Crypto currency.

Soon the adoption will get next level and new approach for spending of Crypto currency are coming, the habit of thinking Crypto for more than trading will be developed among all.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

At least in this forum, we do work here as part time jobs and get payment in btc also in talk. I see the payment in btc , and earning source are increasing these days and many big companies have already started payment for their employees in Crypto currency.

Soon the adoption will get next level and new approach for spending of Crypto currency are coming, the habit of thinking Crypto for more than trading will be developed among all.

@Ridam yes you are absolutely right! You know we are earning here good amount here we don't need to buy any coins here if we consider it our good job that will be great and now we many campaign start here so I think that is very good for this forum because many members will join this site and we want that to join more excellent members that they work here with responsibility..

• +3 1

In order to make money from trading you need to have at least two different currencies with different rates of that currency  there is no other way to trade.

• +1 1

I think that it's best to work for bitcoins, because this way you will not feel down if you take airdrops and then not get rewarded or paid, because working means you get money guaranteed.

There are many people inside this world which consider the crypto currency as a real money and used it in the shopping and also in the other things.  And other group of people consider it to work in the trading an dhold up this for a long term to earn profit.

Is there anything bad to buy cryptocurrencies? I do not think so. If you work for it, find. If you buy it, fine. If you sell it, fine. But, it should be done inna way to make profit from it. But, discouraging buying is highly inapp

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 8:51 PM, xBDT Script said:

We find many ways to earn it. Such as job, business etc.

My dear how it is different to buy bitcoin with the money you are earn from doing this? I am had me confuse over this post, are you sure you were think about it a lot? It is not difference, maybe take some more time but if you are want to have all your moneys in bitcoin do it by buying it.

• +2 1

I can agree to an extent but it will need to be regulated because some countries only accept wages to be paid by payments in bank accounts of the employees so what you ask to be paid in Bitcoin is not easy for everyone. Ask your employer and tell us if he accepted it.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Ridam yes you are absolutely right! You know we are earning here good amount here we don't need to buy any coins here if we consider it our good job that will be great and now we many campaign start here so I think that is very good for this forum because many members will join this site and we want that to join more excellent members that they work here with responsibility..

Utopian thought @Mark wood  Forum is paying really good amount and we should act here and post in the forum with maximum effort and best quality content.

And as you said more members will come, yes it's true because of the campaign more Crypto related People will join the forum and work with passion for good ranks.

And we are seeing that , alot of new members are working with good intentions which is really a nice move.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,