No buy or sell - work for it. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

No buy or sell - work for it.

Dude, still it need the buying and the selling activities. Let's see how?For example if you have just received your salary in the crypto currency, you need the fund in the real cash for this purpose you got for the selling Bitcoin so this tradition lasts  for a long time. 

• +2 1

Paperwork I am not convinced that it may lead to an increase in fees. Perhaps you are right about concern about the price and about buying and selling at a low price, but paperwork will not be a disruption to that paperwork

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many of the countries do not legally accept bitcoin, and therefore the companies that are within that country will not be able to pay their workers in a form of crypto as this is not legal and may not hold any value down the line, in which case they would have worked for no pay. This is why you are payed in your fiat currency and then what you choose to do with that afterwards is up to you and has no weighing on your employer. Otherwise it seems like you employer is forcing this investment on you.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

At most stage of Crypto use, most still are on the notion of the gain than the initial use or creation of the bitcoin, buy don't be a fool to not make profits using the frames of Crypto, as it's possible to make profits from this type of trading,

Bitcoin is not only a currency for buying, selling and making profits through it. It is a currency that contains many other features and should be considered a currency

Life is great and enjoy it

Cryptocurrency is just like an institution, different people choose their different ways of dealing and making something out of it. So are miners, some are traders, some invests. You can't make everyone mine, it won't work like that. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Buying and selling is part of business because without this currencies business is not become fruitful. Only buying and selling became this business activities and as much buyers and sellers the market are more active and we are more opportunities for earning profits.

A topic that needs some discussion. You work in a field that depends on fiat currencies, not digital currencies, and here the company founder is the one who has to decide the currencies that you will work on and you can reap from Bitcoin what you cannot imagine if you have experience and strategy that this field Consider it like a Forex broker if you like, but it is better than that

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/20/2020 at 10:14 AM, Rosaline149 said:

As you said we can get Paid in Bitcoin for our day work from the job providers. We may get paid in Bitcoin from the business. This is the technology which prefers the very encrypted and highly secured payment solutions confirmed by the Blockchain. 

Yes I think that you are right because if you are not trading it buying and selling then you must work like those who post here that gets paid with bitcoin which I think is great becsuse we are earning here good money and that is great. 

Yes you can not get paid for your business , yes this is possible , but bitcoin is not the problem , the problem is the website or the exchange witch you work with it , can be a scammer , but if you have a website trusted or exchange trusted you will get your money for any problem .

Yes you can not get paid for your business , yes this is possible , but bitcoin is not the problem , the problem is the website or the exchange witch you work with it , can be a scammer , but if you have a website trusted or exchange trusted you will get your money for any problem .

Well, bitcoin volatility is much higher in a short periods of time than USD and some other fiat currencies, that is why there are a lot of traders which work with cryptocurrencies.

Well, bitcoin volatility is much higher in a short periods of time than USD and some other fiat currencies, that is why there are a lot of traders which work with cryptocurrencies.

When some big companies and governments start accepting bitcoin, so we will see what you are talking about. And this may take a long time because there are many governments still against this cryptocurrencies project

Bitcoin are semi- anonymous platform. Many people are using it for money laundering and tax evasion which will make the work illegal. We have to submit a lot of documents even some country don't accept bitcoin.

If cryptocurrencies are shown in various facilities and also shown for the good environment then we can actually use it for our daily purposes. To include bitcoins as the working payment,it need to have a good gestures and a good effect in the outside world. It should have good recognition so that people can easily believe  in it. Bitcoin is a good currency to purchase and use as payment. So i guess that the currency should have good publicising. 

I think that it is possible, but due to the fluctuating price of bitcoin at the present time, we find that dealings with bitcoin are unstable and somewhat variable.
I think it is one of the worst things at the moment. I think that if all the bitcoins were mined in the world, the price will be fixed

Well this is a good idea, most people work and earn bitcoin not only using it for trading, but I must say it won't be easy for companies to pay with bitcoin, because most countries hasn't accepted bitcoin yet , and that is one of the problem whereby most people can work and earn bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

Well this is a good idea, most people work and earn bitcoin not only using it for trading, but I must say it won't be easy for companies to pay with bitcoin, because most countries hasn't accepted bitcoin yet , and that is one of the problem whereby most people can work and earn bitcoin.

Yes I think that it is a good idea that now people are working and earning bitcoin because they are using it for trading and in other methods to earn here in cryptocurrencies and I think that it is still difficult for other because cryptocurrencies is not allowed to other countries 

I think it will be soon. In addition, many freelancers get paid in cryptocurrency, and this is very cool! It seems to me that all we have to do is wait, and even if we do, it won't be entirely profitable! Because the exchange rate is constantly changing, and the cryptocurrency will become popular and centralized!

I think we cannot use it now because it is not popular with everyone and many countries did not allow it to circulate, but after several years, I think that we will be able to earn our money through bitcoin only.

You are completely free to buy bitcoin and store it or use it in other businesses. This is permitted and possible, but the field of crypto is a market where there are opportunities to make bitcoin bigger and of course more money

On 6/10/2020 at 1:39 PM, TimopheyKa said:

I think it will be soon. In addition, many freelancers get paid in cryptocurrency, and this is very cool! It seems to me that all we have to do is wait, and even if we do, it won't be entirely profitable! Because the exchange rate is constantly changing, and the cryptocurrency will become popular and centralized!

We are in a good position in case the next wave of cryptocurrency adoption begins. We should be ready to grab opportunities and risk in case things start moving fast. For the time being a new bubble has already formed on DeFi products but I don't see much opportunity in them. Most likely people will lose a lot of money from this. I'm expecting the real opportunities instead of traps.

This is a real good idea. You can take advantage of bitcoin in trading to make profits from it. In addition, there are many people who use it to buy and sell in different areas and this is really good.

It would be very nice to be able to obtain Bitcoin currencies from our jobs that we do in our daily life, and I think this will happen, but it needs a long time because many countries and banks prohibit cryptocurrencies and prevent their use. If these currencies are allowed within countries, they will be relied upon from Before many companies and banks

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think we can't and we all know that our business is our and we can't involve it anywhere and if it is giving good profit so it is good.

We are making these mistakes in our trading life. Especially a new trader does this when the cryptocurrency falls for fear that they are selling and buying agin at a high price, they think that now this coin will go high. If we understand these market trends, we will be able to make a good profit from crypto. Many people invest bitcoins just to make money

Edited by robik963