Signature violation. Be careful! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Signature violation. Be careful!

27 minutes ago, Alema said:

Do you mean that I can sign my username? Wao! This I did not know. I find it really new and interesting. Sure, apparently it has its rules too.

@Alema Yeah, It is an option that the forum has, it is very good, although I do not use it, but if you have something to share, you can do it there and it does not break the rules, of course you must have what is allowed and not exceed those requirements, the signature is something that many have and is used to promote something mostly.

Wow!,what a nice post you've came up with,a lot of members have been restricted just for the signature violation,and I'm pretty sure that happened because they don't know about the rules controlling the signature,but thanks to you,for telling us the rules

I had no intention of using the signature because I don't have much knowledge about how to use it and what harms it, we have to be wary of this, we must follow the rules, and your sharing of this is important because some people do not know that they can be banned due to a lack of knowledge.

• +5 1

On 3/21/2020 at 8:54 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, I didn't know about from this banner that you will be getting banned for this, just follow the rules and regulations here in this forum so that we can gain some money and also knowledge about cryptocurrency properly.

Yes you are right he have to follow the rules of the forum to avoid getting warning point . At the start I get warning point about signature violation .

I don't know about this. I have benefited a lot from knowing about that. thanks for warning us and we must  have to be very careful and follow the rules otherwise we will be punished by the leaders.