We can criticise any topic? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

We can give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. Give ratings to low quality depends on the topics. So we must create a useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this we can get good reputation. Work hard and achieve success. 

welcome my friend. Indeed, we can express our opinion and criticize any publication whose idea we did not like or contained errors and similar ideas, so the forum here allows members the freedom to publish and discuss, but without offending the members personally, but rather criticizing the post and its ideas

Dear here you have mobility to criticize on any one suggestion or posts .You could go against that person which didn't post true material so you have freedom to criticize. Dear I used to post my topics they also go against my opinion and give their on opinion.

If you found some topics or posts which are meaningless, we should try to tell them mistakes instead if giving negitive reputations. 

Yes my friend we can criticise them because we have the power and it’s right to do it.Even we can give a topic negative reputations if the topic was bad and unhelpful.Without any hesitation we can do this.Best of luck.

on the off chance that you don't care for the theme they made you can offer your input on the point however you should focus on the words you use so there is no issue among you and the client who made the subject

No guys, criticize is a crime in topic owner of post. It is not a good work. Just you playing a role that you can send message in private chat that the post is good or bad. It's your own responsibility reply a post or not to anyone. Otherwise you can hide it. Just you get a good reputation for everyone.

Yes my dear friend we can do it if someone post a unuseful post for us we should give him negative reputation its a rules of this forum and we should follow the rules to become a good member we have to teach them by giving negative points after this they will read their comments trying for good posts in the future.

yes you have complete rights to give your opinion on any topic ..you can criticise them , rate them and talk them on different topics.

In my opinion we have to work with honest . If we don't like any posts r comment we have right to speak and give suggestions on that topics. If we call it suggestion i think it will be better than criticism.

Absolutely in this forum you can easily criticism any topic no matter no problem you are many many topics in here so you are misunderstood this forum and i just wrote my opinion without any problem .

Yes we are at liberty not to believe with what a member has express, if we feel we have a more better information that's more credible than what he has said.

On 3/21/2020 at 4:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

Yes, we should try to improve this forum with correct criticism, not hurtful criticism, to develop our skills and those of other members

In this platform if is definitely free to express the opinions frankly. It is our own wish to agree or disagree to topic.we can criticise in both positive and negative manner.It purely depends on topic.After all it is not about criticising it about expressing our views frankly.

• +1 1

Yes we can criticize them, if they made any mistakes we can correct them, inorder to following the rules and regulations. Don't use bad words. And while criticising make sure you are not dis encouraging them.

You can actually criticize on any topic but you have to be definitely mindful of your criticism.. it shouldn't contain harsh word or criticize in a harsh manner as you will gain yourself warning points from the moderators when you do that

Hi friend ,if the post consists useless material We have right to criticize any topic .thanks for shearing this.

Of course you can criticise any topic if we do not agree with it. But dont break the rules by using harsh words on your reply. Try to be use polite words for criticising. Also be clear about why are you disagreeing with that topic.

• +2 1

@Ch Ayyan  Hi friend, we have our own rights to criticize any topic ,but there is also a issue if we use harsh words then we'll get warning point so we have to use polite words to criticize any post.if we are disagreeing with someone's post the we have to mention the reason of disagreeing also.

You can compose and condemn a theme you don't care for gave it doesn't disregard gathering rules and guidelines. Analysis in the remark should remember the part's insight for the point that reprimands him and advantages different individuals

Yes, most of the time its true.

Many of us are not paying heed to even read what the hell he is talking all about.

we are just completing our daily task to accomplish our goal.

we atre not follwing the main idea.

we are just following the task.

So, its our prime duty to read tge tooic firstlythen we should we some comments on that. 
It, will also improve our reading ability plus it also improves our mental abilities.

to learn and conprehend in a shorter time period.

This gathering location is for sharing the data around cryptocurrency. I think we can't censure any point. But able to inform the fellow who composed off-base data. Moreover we are able republish it with rectify data.

Honestly, I give a general view on any topic that I reply to, but I have no experience, but if I become an expert, I will give my opinion on all the wrong and correct posts, but without offense

If you don't agree with any post you can put forward your opinion . That I think is the good thing of the forum that every has his right to speak and put his opinion.

Yes, my friend, you can criticize the topics of some members, especially if the topics are not important and they are a waste of time .. We like to criticize each other so that we get away from mistakes and keep moving in the right way in this wonderful platform and in the world of coding .. I wish you good luck