We can criticise any topic? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

4 minutes ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

We have right to criticize any topic but we are not allowed from the rules of forums to used harsh words if you used harshed words then you may got warning points from the moderators of the forum. So criticize in polite words don't use harsh words. 

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 11
  • +2 9
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

12 minutes ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

Where did you get the impression that we couldn't criticize posts? This is a forum for changing ideas and it would be weird if everyone agreed with each other. And if someone is just wrong or spreading misinformation, of course you should correct him/her.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 7
  • +2 8
  • +3 5
  • +4 3

Of course yes, I think the criticize form part of good things and constructive, so if you see any members doing things not good you need to correct him or she, so if you dont, will continue in their mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well, you can criticized any topics here in this forum because this forum contains some discussion of any ideas and thoughts about cryptocurrency and all of the members here can criticized sone threads or topics.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

We must present our view on the topic even if it is a negative criticism because we must provide information on the subject from various quarters and there are some topics that need a negative criticism to show a specific idea

I think people should post their honest views about particular topic that they agree on or on the topics that they dont. I personally if don't like a certain topic i write and express my views on that.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

My point is that you can criticize any post that you think is wrong or not useful because in the end this opinion is yours and no one can stop you from placing it

• +1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 7:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Well we have the right to agree or disagree on any topic as we all are here to give our own personal opinion. That's what a discussion is where people give their own opinion irrespective of anything. 

This is true, you can criticize any post you want and without any consequences or interference from anyone because the posts that you make are personal and your own and this forum was created to provide positive and negative opinions and criticism

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is learning platform and any court to criticises any  ones topic are comment, because in this forum we are all agrees everyones opinion, any topic have two angles, everyone  knows, but matter is which angle we sees the topic, so I think most of members agrees what the creator post.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

On 3/21/2020 at 4:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

You can express your opinion in any way you like as long as you express it in a polite way. If you disagree with a topic, it's better to give evidence to support your opinion. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Its important that we follow that we are suppose to work with it its what we have to work we all know how good we are always working for the best effort, when we have to really keep everything in perspective and put up a good idea that really develops everything in such an amaizing process that we have to work with efforts that produce everything in so many other ways

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Of course you can criticize any topic you have the right , in rules the say you said your opinion, and opinion maybe you are with maybe not , so you are free share your opinion, the real opinion.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 3

You can write and criticize a topic you don't like provided it does not violate forum rules and regulations. Criticism in the comment must include the member's experience in the topic that criticizes him and benefits the other members

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes we can critisize any topic its because of this because we can be able to generate a discussion so its important for us to really critisize that makes it easy for so many people to put up everything they want to talk about and this generates some hit and some good discussion but the worst is to make wrong impressions r attacking others on the basis of their political vies and so on so forth

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

You can't just say that.

Different people have different opinions on different subject, the fact that your opinion is different from is different from the another person's doesn't mean they don't think about. I can tell you the admins and moderators have done a good job wiping out spammers. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I am very frank, if I do not like the subject or do not understand it, I speak frankly without exaggeration and without courtesy of the owner of the post, because this frankness will help us in improving our publications, we do not need to be hypocritical in order to just get the money, but if I saw a post that deserves admiration and is useful or published For a new member you need encouragement, I agree and encourage him to always post.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

we can do that if the topic was illegal in this forum in my opinion we need to wait alot of people really new that they don't know what is going on so we need to speak with them to make it clear before making a mistake that will lead to bad warning .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 3

On 3/21/2020 at 3:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

of course you can if you have another idea, this is a forum and all the users should say their opinion, there is no true or false but only different opinions.

it happen to me a lot of time to disagree, and i just wrote my opinion without any problem

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

That is the best thing I believe moderators and admin will like. If you see a topic that is not well written or not useful, there is not point of not criticizing it. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

On 3/21/2020 at 3:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Well we are able to criticize any topic but do it in a polite way , if you don't actually agree with what the person is saying you could actually oppose and bring your own idea , which might be better , this is a forum where we share ideas.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Criticism is appropriate, but in a moderate position this is the case. It’s best not to make hasty conclusions and, therefore, do not criticize more than. Criticism is appropriate, but in moderation. 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Of course you can criticise any post, as long as you can provide an argument. If someone has posted something that you disagree with, it is always healthy to provide criticism and offer the correct data that prove your point. You can always disagree by providing a detailed opinion as well.

On 3/21/2020 at 7:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

If the information in the topic is incorrect then we could inform the topic creator about his mistake with good manners but we should not hurt him because sometime creator writes topic with misunderstanding. But first we have to clear that the topic is right or wrong. Because sometimes we do not know about the topic and we think creator is wrong.