We can criticise any topic? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

Yes we have al rights to criticize any topic absolutely. How can we keep our mouth close if we see something which is wrong and have no rights to be supported. Therefore if we saw something on cryptotalk forum which is irrelevant and have some strange words so we should disagree with that.

• +3 1

I believe that you can always criticize any topic that I notice perishes together as long as there is respect between users since I think that forums are made to discuss certain aspects between users
Good luck and big winnings
A big greeting

sure, i assume that every one of you should receive criticism because it will help us in developing the posts that we are writing and this can cause the development of the forum , i do not locate any problem with grievance

• +1 1

Everyone has the right to criticize or correct mistakes but it has to be done with humility. People will correct mistakes again. There is nothing to make fun of. There is a time to make mistakes and learn from those mistakes. Man achieves his success.

Yes my friend we can critisise to everyone in this forum we have the option  in this forum if i think the member have  good post and comments we can give them reputation and also can critisise him we have to +5 reputation option and -5 also if i think the use post is good and helpful to you you can Give him the best reputation and if it not useful for the members you can critisise him.

On 3/21/2020 at 10:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

Criticizing and telling someone they're wrong are two different things. Criticizing is judging someone based on what you know, learned, or in your own views. Telling someone they're wrong is they maybe don't know the truth or they're doing something wrong, and you teach them or enlighten them or something. 

Either way, respect should really be given.

Criticism is better in some way but if we criticize any topic because of our personal clash with the creator of this topic this is not good.criticism can make things better but be sure your criticism is in right way.

Every one here are for learning you can criticize with your right and lesson based criticize that the person next time improve there skills. 👍

Yeah obviously everyone have the right to criticize anything but in the instructions of this forum's rules and regulations if you disagree with an argument you can criticize and give a solution or suggestion to make this better or best.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Criticizing one's work is possible, however you should be mindful about the words that you use. And also, of you ever saw something wrong try to correct them in a form of suggestion so they will not take it badly.

For beginners there are almost all newcomers here who are learning from you so I think if we criticize something good it is a good thing for them and for us all.

On 3/21/2020 at 9:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

Criticizing other people's topics? I think it is okay, in fact it's good for quality improvement, of course by using polite language.

Because not everyone takes a criticism as good input, for me personally, criticism is our concern for other people, giving negative reactions to other people's posts also includes criticism,

Constructive criticism is a real concern for one another

signbot (1).gif

On 3/20/2020 at 10:08 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

There should be no problems as long as they are critical to help us improve, we will learn from them as long as they are productive.

El 20/3/2020 a las 22:08, Ch Ayyan dijo:

Hola amigo algunas veces no estamos de acuerdo con el creador de ningún tema. Podemos criticar esa publicación o no. Encontré que la mayoría de los miembros están de acuerdo con todas las publicaciones si el tema es correcto o correcto. No piensan en eso. ¿Dar su propio punto de vista deberíamos criticar o no?

I think that we could motivate or correct some errors only without going to the extreme of upsetting the creator of a specific topic, with the intention of improving it and thus having better corrected and pleasant content for everyone.

• +3 1

On 3/21/2020 at 3:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right. You don't have to affirm what the person is saying, you can also negate what he is saying so that other members can deer the reality of your arguments. Sometimes people learn better with arguments.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is true, my friend, you can express your opinion frankly, and it must be expressed transparently, giving the issue its right if it is good and of high quality, and violating the topic if it is bad and does not convey the necessary idea

By criticizing the topics, we inform members of some of the mistakes that they mentioned in their topic, and this is very important

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Hey friend, this platform gives its users freedom and space to respond, appreciate or criticize others posts through ratings and quote replies. But your criticism should be proper and healthy without being abusive or rude. This forum considers all the members equally irrespective of their forum ranks, so no one is inferior or superior. Thoughts and opinions of people will be always contradicting, so in this platform we can have healthy debates and discussion on cryptocurrency related matters. 

• +5 1

We can criticize everything because it shows that if we want to do something good, we need to know a lot about it first.  Either way we can work on this issue better and understand something better then we will have a better interest in a job and this is our interest in them.

• +3 1

I thing everyone is free to share his views here at this forum. But you should be careful about the way you criticise. Because in crypto talk you are not allowed to insult anyone or to use harsh words. If you do not agree with a post you have the right to disagree with that but in a well mannered way.

Criticizing should be normalized in society, constructive criticism edifies man, helps him improve and rectify details that escape us, erring is human and we would be complicit with that person who we do not criticize for doing things wrong. greetings friend.

• +1 1

Yes you can criticise any topic which you think is wrong according to forum. So it is your right to criticize on topic. But critics on topic not take it personal. So then it would against of the rules of froum. So if you find and wrong opinion then you can criticise and make it correct. Critics use for improvements. 

Mostly members just agree with all post post if the topic is right or wrong. The posts that you make a personal and your own and this forum was created to provide +ve and -ve opinions and criticism and I agree with you to this plateform.

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

• +2 1