Tether joins the Bitcoin cash network - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

Tether joins the Bitcoin cash network

Welcome with me

The stable electronic currency Tether and its token USDT has been launched on the Bitcoin Cash BCH network, after the currency has seen a lot of interest in the past few weeks, due to the search in the market for a largely safe haven.
(Tether is a stable cryptocurrency and is a safe haven for encryption like gold)

USDT will now be available on the Bitcoin Cash BCH network, and thus it will be present on this and other other networks: Ethereum, EOS, Troon, Algorand, Omni, and Liquid Network.

I think Tether is the most popular and who grow more and more than any other stable coin, every day going up and reaching the place on top coins, for example in Yobit before I dont see the Tether now is on the top 20 or 25 every day going up.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It makes sense because it was on omni layer already, now we have to trust that BCH is secure enough. 

19 hours ago, Beromnia said:

(Tether is a stable cryptocurrency and is a safe haven for encryption like gold)

As a side note can we already stop using the word "encryption" in here, i am guessing you mean "crypto" and that is already a slang word for cryptocurrencies. Encryption deosn't mean same thing, it's a whole new concept and in this context it doesn't make any sense.

Edited by rekter

Tether and Dai has been so far so good for the alternative of fiats and really doing so good in the market and really amazed that even tokens are succeeding so well 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is very good, such a coin has been needed for a very long time. Previously, I did not see coins that would be tied to the usual rate of crash. I think it can be called stablecoins.The dollar is only growing

Usdt is one of the best stable coins if I want to save my money I run to Usdt all the time but I don't know why Usdt is not available in Yobit there is just USD .. 

Thanks for the topic my Friend.

the popularity of the tether is growing dramatically, does this mean that users have trusted it, but I didn't understand it will also be available on the bitcoin cash blockchain?...

Thank you for the information, but can you say I'm in what will the digital currency field benefit from this matter? Because I did not see any impact of the news on the market.

Tether has expanded very rapidly and right now it has more than 6billion tokens in total circulation. This can be a problem as it is not trusted to hold that much reserves in fiat as they claim. There are no accepted audits done and there is still a lawsuit pending. If the outcome is not good for Tether, there will be problems for the whole market.

Tether matters that this digital asset is not changeable. One could add to the number of cryptocurrencies such a coin as Qtum. Tether joins Bitcoin and this should provide an incentive for Bitcoin itself. Great news. 

Bitcoin cash network has larger blocks and less fee. And if good amount of tether moves to bitcoin cash network then burden on ethereum network would reduce and also gas fee would be low. Tether is shifting to different networks to improve its performance.

On 21.03.2020 at 10:04, juma1 said:

Tether is really growing out so well and I am starting to see future in this cryptocurrecy I think I will buy some coins and hold on to it and see the outcome from it that I must do 

If you look at the entire path of the coin it seems to be a stable coin. How can it grow ? I use this asset for trading with bitcoin for example, and I do not see the point in buying up a stable coin for the future.

Tether is rapidly and rapidly developing and working to be a strong and good currency in the cryptocurrency market and it is a good idea to join Bitcoin Cash.

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/20/2020 at 11:33 PM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

The stable electronic currency Tether and its token USDT has been launched on the Bitcoin Cash BCH network, after the currency has seen a lot of interest in the past few weeks, due to the search in the market for a largely safe haven.

USDT will now be available on the Bitcoin Cash BCH network, and thus it will be present on this and other other networks: Ethereum, EOS, Troon, Algorand, Omni, and Liquid Network.

Tether is really growing these days. Because of more demand for USDT these days in the digital market. The more availability of USDT the more it will be promoted among users on different platforms. 

On 3/30/2020 at 1:23 AM, sumitshet said:

Good stable coin as I know, good to hear it comes to the bch blockchain, earlier it is created high demand on the Eth blockchain, with the major Cryptocurrencies.

I agree with you about the stable coin ETH, high demand although the increase is slow but sure. I often use it in a very safe investment. for the short term I use alternative coins back.

It is good for those who want to save their money because they are stable with special features and safe country for investors. Thank you for this information.
I did not understand the last part. Is it originally included in other currencies?

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Tether is one of the top stable currency, I personally converted my many Satoshi in tether to secure my future. The collaboration between two platforms are always a good sign for the crypto technology.

Tether has recently become a cryptocurrency that has rapidly increased its value. it has become a safe haven almost like gold. I plan to invest in tether soon. Of course, I could not fully understand the value rising so fast. What power is there behind me? In an environment where the economy is so bad, it is strange that its value increases.

In my personal list of stablecoins tether is in the first place because developers are really caring and updating their coin as soon as they can for the last year.

I think that this currency will be successful in the coming years and I will buy some of this currency and keep it for the future as it is possible that the price will rise and I can achieve excellent profits through it.

BetFury                                                   

Tether is stable coin . Tether is very good coins to stable our portfolio . It is very good for do trading and hold money . Tether volume is very high in market . That is very nice for tether network  to strong their network.

• +1 1

This is true. I noticed that these currencies have joined two of the well-known platforms and have been popular since its launch. Bitcoin Cash has not yet been added but I expect to add it in a future period to the famous wallets as well. Do you agree with me?

BetFury                                                   

Tether or Digital Dollar is distinguished by its dependence on the blockchain network. It takes advantage of other digital currencies such as transparency, decentralization, and others.

Can you imagine what would happen in this crypto world if there was not  Tether  USDT? If it is also in the BCH means USDT has the very crucial roles in the crypto world to cut the loss while performing any sort of activities here. 

Tether USD is a stable currency for savings of volatiles crypto like bitcoin when it's price is weakening or reaches the desired maximum level in investor's opinion and it has also gained much popularity in the crypto market and it's good that it has joined bitcoin cash network.

Edited by George10
adding some infor.