We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion! - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion!

Hello friends.There are users that have spammed the forum and having negative or extremely low reputation, will make them reconsider, and begin creating useful posts to rectify. Although there are also members that are used to just spam. Personally I'm reporting these and only giving negative reputation.

I think it is good for everyone to follow these steps You mentioned good steps and he should really rate the good posts that really deserve this. When I see someone who deserves to give him a positive review, do this without hesitation.

Thank you for your good post. I advise ignoring spam messages and not responding to them, and inform mediators about them so that they can take the necessary measures against their owners. I also suggest giving positive evaluations to distinguished posts and grading with positive numbers whenever they are more qualitative. Also, you should stay away from cheating and give  A reputation for those who do not deserve it, even if it is for a friend. I advise against giving negative evaluation to beginners and giving them an opportunity to correct their mistakes

Demonstrating a good reputation for the members here is very important because that encourages them to continue doing so and give their best to develop this forum.

Yes, this is a very useful article! Because, I noticed the fact that the forum has a very large number of spammers and copywriters who violate the rules.And of course, it interferes with your eyes, so we can easily send a complaint in order to somehow improve the stability of the site!

Well defined the complete process of giving good and bad reaction on someone post. Its true that most of the newbies are not aware of this process, they just making posts and comments and never judge and read the full content of someone. So please first study the complete meaning of someone post and then give reaction, either it is bad or good.

You are right, some members here complain about the unfair reviews they receive on their posts, and this is because there are some bad members, but in my opinion they are few in this forum so we should not care about them because their influence is not great.

Cryptotalk give us many but now we have to do something for this forum, so we have to make this forum the best one, we can do that by posting.We will always try to keep useful posts in the cryptotalk forum and our post contains as much information about cryptocurrency as our posts can be of benefit to others.

Yes, helping each other is very important, but not everyone understands this.  the time is not easy and I will choose to help and not give negative assessments.  sometimes they bring down the minuses as if for no reason and sometimes it is really offensive, especially if others rated the post as normal.

Welcome, buddy. 
Can I give you some tips for working in this forum 
First : it is important that your comments will suit the theme 
Second : to express your opinion clearly and usefully 
Third : That your subjects contain something important to work

Peace be upon you, my friend. Thank you for raising this topic. In fact, presenting useful, new and interesting topics that are attractive and gain us a good reputation. I am one of the people who express their admiration for topics or comments that deserve good luck to you.

• +3 1

Certainly, it is our duty towards the forum to contribute to improving its quality and keeping it free from random posts and violators, by reporting any violation post and topic to be deleted and violators to be banned.

Yes, you agree fully. Cryptotalk gives us a lot so we have plenty to do with this website, so we have to make this forum the best forum.

Yes, I notice that a lot of responses are removed, which creates confusion for forum administrators.
All members should report offenders immediately, in order to maintain the crypto community clean of offenders.

Thank you dear friend for valuable information and I agree with you reputation point play an important role in this forum if we feel the post or topic is meaningful then give good reputation to the member