The Reason of STEEM is rise 180% - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

The Reason of STEEM is rise 180%

The price of the STEEM coin has increased by 180% , after news that the "Binance" and "Huobi" platform will support the split and the solid fork to divide the STEEM blockchain and another production called Hive. Hive will be a new blockchain that will be split from the existing STEEM blockchain.
So what are your expectations for STEEM in the future?

Edited by Jone20

On 3/20/2020 at 3:16 PM, Jone20 said:

The price of the STEEM coin has increased by 180% , after news that the "Binance" and "Huobi" platform will support the split and the solid fork to divide the STEEM blockchain and another production called Hive. Hive will be a new blockchain that will be split from the existing STEEM blockchain.

My bet is that steem will take a nose dive and community fork (HIVE) will take the victory. I mean the whole reason that the steem price rised is that because the community did this action in the first place.

One of the best performing digital currencies during the previous two days is the Steam currency, that the Hive Token will be a new blockchain that will be split from the current Steem, the number of Steam currencies on the market 250 million units, then 2.5 million units will be issued in the same year.

23 hours ago, Peter Urban said:

It is good coin and has good future. Has good technology and transactions there are almost instant. It can be concurency to Ethereum or some other smart-contract platforms/blockchains.

Could you tell me some preferences of this STEEM coin? These price fluctuations seems interesting to see while trading. I have heard about this coin earlier, but never got or used any.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Personally I never cared about Steem or the Steemit platform, which I've used in the past for a while and found out it wasn't honest and was in favour of promoting certain authors, with the use of fake bot-accounts. It is not honest and instantly turned me off, watching a certain idiot youtuber posting something like "Hello I'm in Steemit" and getting $20.000 for this. Total joke.

As a trader who chooses coins not because of the future I just hope that steem returns to the price of 7k sat like before.

Steem is one of the good coin for me,basically,news affects so much the market,people most of the time reacts and follow the news,so no wonder why steem increased.

On 3/20/2020 at 2:16 PM, Jone20 said:

since justin sun (ceo of tron) bought the steemit platform and he's handling it very badly ( for this reason the steemit community are doing this hard fork), i think the steem price will drop hard since the whole steem community went to Hive

It is also important to note that Binance has made it clear that the support of the hard fork does not mean that it will list the HIVE coin for trading. For this to happen, its network must prove stable and robust, and must undergo a rigorous review process.

This coin will be a big deal. More than one million users of this Steemit social network. Until now it has grown faster than all of its direct competitors, but it will become clear over time whether this is sufficient to maintain the leadership position in the market.

18 hours ago, Jone20 said:

The steem coin project is another way for users to get money through the sources of social platforms where the subscriber gets the profit by writing posts and getting a vote on these postings.

I like the Steem Coin Project that it is the technology power of Blockchain that rewards users and get money from social media sources by uploading articles, photos, comments and voting to the posts.

I appreciate the steem and its position in the market makes me happy too. I think steem can exist for a long time in the market and is known to use more. It's good but rarely mentioned.

Recall that during a period when one of the best performing digital currencies was Steem, it rose dramatically in two days, and STEEM was ranked 57 among the largest digital currencies according to data In Coinmarketcap. 

23 hours ago, Master of Btc said:

i was working on this coin that name steem i was sharing i post and other stuff but i dont get pay for it and for the future of steem it will be from the top ten in the coinmarketcap 

I worked a lot on the Steemit platform and I got a good ranking, but I couldn't collect anything from Steem coin because it is hard and not easy, you have to get a vote of many and your ranking is large in order to get a few cents.

• Useful or interesting 1

The system of this coin is wonderful in the sense that the individual who composes the post or post gets the largest percentage of the reward and the rest of the reward is divided by the voters for the post, and therefore everyone who participated in the vote gets a percentage, which invites everyone to interact.

It is good coin and has accurate future. Has excellent era and transactions there are nearly instant. it can be concurency to Ethereum or a few different clever-settlement structures/blockchains.

I have already heard about the Steem currency and many good feedback about it, but about how to earn it I have not a lot information and details about that, but now on this topic I see that there are many who introduce their experience.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

STEEM coin increased by 180%, I was glad but also quite worried, glad that its holders could sell it for profit. But pumping up to 180% can be a lie. steem is not my favorite coin so i don't have much reviews.

Steem coin is right now performing very well . Back some time steem coin perform so bad or it value is very low . But now it have increasing it value slowly . That is great news for steem holders.

For the steem crypto currency getting this very kind of boost i really think it willl be of a huge benefits to those holding it at this very current moment, the situation or question at hand now is that will it everly get this kind of boos in the future to come again.? 

Since the Binance platform has supported Steem, this means that it is the focus of attention of many and also found on the site blockchain some ads to join the Steem so I think it will be good after several years because of the support of the major platforms for it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Steem is one of the best coin in cryptocurrency and it might rise to such height due to the recent bitcoin bull run and this make it special coin to hold

STEEM and HIVE are 2 coins that I plan to hodl. Steem has already proven that this is a project we can trust. I think they have a bright future.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The ecosystems of the system decentralized system is so on a diverse range of multiple capable side chains from.the steem Blockchain, as an addition of the hive on steem, might be catalyst on the drive and success of the steem coin ecosystem

In my opinion, steem does have a good potential of growth in the future, and it is already making some nice moves towards its next price, so I am patiently waiting.