How Can We Benefit Cryptotalk? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How Can We Benefit Cryptotalk?

On 4/4/2020 at 10:51 PM, Shahud said:

as this forum is providing a earning pportunity to all thr members and that the favour on us..and in rrturn we can give a hard work to the forum and maintaining its rules to run the forum smoothly

Indeed this forum gives so many beneficials for us, so its our responsibilty to write knowledgeable topics and write proper comments, if we notice any spam post then report against those spam posts,try to  follows forum rules and act honest against this forum,if we follow all this instructions then definitly this forum one step ahead from other forums, this is our real return back to our forum.

• +1 1

On 7/29/2020 at 4:27 PM, Alimhana930 said:

Consequently, this high level of scientific discussion will attract the owners of currencies and projects to rely on the forum in its launch process as a great platform for users of cryptocurrencies.

Serious posts and discussion along with in-depth analysis of events that concern the crypto space will raise quality of the forum in general. This will create interest and more experienced crypto users will feel that this forum has a lot more to offer.

• +1 1

On 7/30/2020 at 12:30 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, this is why we need to guide the other members here right now especially for those member's who are newly here to know how they will deal here in this forum to avoid this kind of happenings. 

It's a nice idea but one cannot do it alone unless we work together as a team and by then we can help each other out and at thesame time move this great forum to a better level in the future.

• +1 1

We can benefit cryptotalk by make useful and informative content everyday. In return of giving us rewards in receiving tokens and also helping the forum to grow and one of the best source of information about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Solex said:

It's a nice idea but one cannot do it alone unless we work together as a team and by then we can help each other out and at thesame time move this great forum to a better level in the future.

Well, this is actually normal here in this forum mate because all of the members here are helping each other to solve the problems, this is one of a good thing here so we need to improve it more.

Maybe we can benefit Cryptotalk forum by following all rules and writing meaningful posts that will increase the value of our forum. When we can do that many people will leave good reviews for our forum.

9 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is actually normal here in this forum mate because all of the members here are helping each other to solve the problems, this is one of a good thing here so we need to improve it more.

We actually have good contributors in the forum but we also have the spammers who use to make useless posts that no one will benefit even if you spend a day reading and I will suggest we report such members so that the forum will be a better place for earning and learning at same time.

cryptotalk is really a great platform where we can share our experiences and skills about Crypto market ( they are meaningful ) . 

cryptotalk also provide a good opportunity for Eveyone to makes some money also , from payperpost campaign member got good profit ( directly in bitcoin ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

13 hours ago, Solex said:

We actually have good contributors in the forum but we also have the spammers who use to make useless posts that no one will benefit even if you spend a day reading and I will suggest we report such members so that the forum will be a better place for earning and learning at same time.

Well, as of now, there's a less of spammers here unlike in the last campaign because moderators are balanced it right now, they're being strict when it comes to posting because when you get a negative rates here, you cannot get some profit in that day.

On 6/15/2020 at 11:07 PM, guatazoo said:

If we will do our best to keep this forum alive for the future, hope that the forum will be helpfully a lot to us in the future such as promoting our crypto business here. 

We should keep sharing what Cryptocurrency is and hopefully many people should try it so we can make business connected with Cryptocurrency. Keeping this forum alive in the future may help those newbie crypto enthusiasts to gain knowledge.

This great forum has offered us a good opportunity to earn and at thesame time learn about crytpo together with it related activities for that reason i think the best thing we can ever pay back this forum with is concentrating to make good contribution towards creating helpful topics and making useful valuable posts that people will benefit especially the newbies who have less experience.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In this forum there are readily available lucrative, fruitful and gainful offers, opportunities for earning Crypto currencies that are really profitable. Take the advantage of making coins from daily postings and be saving or invest in investbox to making percentage of interest, in nearest future to use your earnings and start trading coins. It's really profitable and a reliable source of income

22 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, as of now, there's a less of spammers here unlike in the last campaign because moderators are balanced it right now, they're being strict when it comes to posting because when you get a negative rates here, you cannot get some profit in that day.

There is less spammers not only because of the rating system but also because trading is not yet started and believe me they will come back as soon as trading start because they are only here to earn and leave forgetting the main aim of the forum.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Solex said:

also because trading is not yet started and believe me they will come back as soon as trading start

Probably we will see crowd flocking to Cryptotalk on 1st September when they find out that the price of TALK will be decent. In case spam accounts try to damage the forum again, they will be dealt accordingly. Although I hope that this time many experienced people will try the forum and help it grow along with the current members.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Probably we will see crowd flocking to Cryptotalk on 1st September when they find out that the price of TALK will be decent. In case spam accounts try to damage the forum again, they will be dealt accordingly. Although I hope that this time many experienced people will try the forum and help it grow along with the current members.

I hope so and anyone that doesn't make a good contribution will not receive there full payment since the forum now pay base on your rating and I think it is better that way because no one will like to make mistake.

• +2 1

On 8/12/2020 at 7:17 PM, JohanDonne said:

As far as I think there is only one way we can return something to the forum and that is to contribute better topics and replies, we can get more traffic to the forum and follow the rules to make it a better place.

You are correct one of the ways we can contribute to this forum is by creating new topics and replies but l think we can also contribute to the forum by inviting more good people to participate in this forum in order to bring more achievement to the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 7/29/2020 at 1:41 AM, absooos said:

If we can apply the rules to the fullest, then it is very beautiful. And to develop new topics useful to members. It is the most beautiful manager I believe. This is from my opinion.

Sure, the rules that's have been made here in the forum at the only guidelines that's if we will not dare to abuse them, them will help in the benefits of the forum. 

My friend, the biggest service you provide to the forum and its members is to provide high-quality content

Search in the field of digital currencies and post on the forum

We benefit greatly from the forum in terms of knowledge and important information that we gain in addition to that, make money through the talk code that the forum provides us in exchange for our useful posts.

• +2 1

It is simple thing to do, just follow  the rules and be constructive in making posts or creating bew topics and also try to get traffic on the forum and let people know about it, that is the best way to return something to the forum.

Yes cryptotalk gives us so many benefits in the shape of learning so much knowledge and in the shape of money so for that we have to give benefits to cryptotalk like don't break the rules and work from heart not to waste time and respect moderator because they are here for guideline of us so be kind with them thanks 😊

I am like the cryptotalk forum and I expect to help with me post something help to other. Now I am knowledge in trade and can offer to other member advice on some crypto, as an example I am tell you it is no trade now and wait for the next move to decide the trend. I have trade with my husband that teach me and pass time with family that need help so I have find cryptotalk too to write and pass two hour here with nice people. I am help and try to find the real answer to question by search and look on the internet for information before post.

We can benefit this site by making effort to make good posts that will benefit and also benefit the forum to progress to be high ranked among other forums in the future. 

On 8/12/2020 at 8:35 PM, Tine0313 said:

We should keep sharing what Cryptocurrency is and hopefully many people should try it so we can make business connected with Cryptocurrency. Keeping this forum alive in the future may help those newbie crypto enthusiasts to gain knowledge.

Well, that's true mate, it will be better if we connected our business in cryptocurrency because many people are now doing it especially for investors because they know that their money will be grow.

of course it has many benefits, here we have the opportunity to earn money, I talked about it in my past post and to add what I said in my past post here we have the chance to diversify our portfolio by investing in other altcoins that are on yobit and we can do trade on yobit

12.thumb.png.b1c23050ed3cd80ca22c57c0f87c204e.png

• +1 1

We can benefits from forum  by meany ways we create posts others  respond we share ideas  between us then we learned new informations