How To Get A Starting Money - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How To Get A Starting Money

2 hours ago, Cammer said:

It is easy when you buy the right template that is best for your niche. You can dig more into it and you will find tons of information bro.

Bro i`m working in IT so i don`t have any reason to find more information. Also, i said "unique design", it means that it shouldn`t be with such easy access. Also, making task to complete such design for freelancers will cost a lot of money

2 minutes ago, Sennpaaai said:

Bro i`m working in IT so i don`t have any reason to find more information. Also, i said "unique design", it means that it shouldn`t be with such easy access. Also, making task to complete such design for freelancers will cost a lot of money

Brother trust me, you don't need to spend money on custom designs. Just download a paid template and add your own style on it and make sure that this templates has good indexing. 

Thanks for sharing your idea brother i haven't tried it yet and i am gonna try it now i think there are some changes brought here because you have tried 2 years ago as money making is not an easy job you have to spend your experience and your time too 

1 hour ago, Cammer said:

Brother trust me, you don't need to spend money on custom designs. Just download a paid template and add your own style on it and make sure that this templates has good indexing. 

First of all, i`m not your brother. And you really think that such design will attract attention of common user? I think that only interesting and absolutely unique design could do it 

This is a very good idea at work but it will take a long time to learn so you have to learn well first and then work. However those who have a good knowledge of design can easily design in templates and earn some money in the beginning.

1 hour ago, Sennpaaai said:

First of all, i`m not your brother. And you really think that such design will attract attention of common user? I think that only interesting and absolutely unique design could do it 

OK don't be mad. I am talking on a previous experience that's why I am very confident about what I'm saying. Anyways, our discussion here is over.

Thank you for sharing this way to make money from the internet. I used this method before and I created a blog and placed ads in this blog, but I did not earn much because there are not many visits to my blog.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

For me, the best way to make money is to work hard on this forum and collect bitcoin, and also trade cryptocurrencies on the yobit platform, after studying the cryptocurrency market.

On 5/31/2020 at 10:41 PM, scorpiali said:

A lot of user use Reddit social network to share her work on  any platform ,like you say we can start with the blogue and have more adds to get paid for ,it's a good idea thanks for sharing that with us 

There are a lot of people who advertise their services in Reddit social media as well as Linkdln to advertise their portfolio in order to secure a job.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/1/2020 at 4:13 AM, guatazoo said:

But I don't think if it will be that easy to create a blog and use the ad networks and receiving users easy, this must took too long and I think cannot help to earn much income. 

Yes, and also you need to take some time while doing this blog site because you need to code it properly so that this will be good for the end users, faucets is the one of the good source of money when we're new here in cryptocurrency.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━ Free TON ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION ◄| FORUM | TON SURF |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR ◄|

Blogging seems very hard for me. It is a good method for earning but for placing ads we need to get a lot of ads which is difficult for beginners but not impossible . I don't prefer this method instead I try trading and investing.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello members and beginners here. I would like to share with you a simple method to get some money for getting started in investments like trading..

Before we get into this, you can always benefit from Cryptotalk with money and information. 

Now, I'll tell you about a method I used to gain some money from nothing but a blogger and an advertising network.

1. Create a blog about anything specific (niche) using blogger site for free. Apply a template you like.

2. Sign up for A-Ads network. We will get the ads from this network and get paid in Bitcoin. 

3. Fill your blogger with content related to the niche you chose. 

4. Place a-ads ads into your blog. 

5. Now for the traffic source: Reddit.

How is Reddit going to be a traffic source?

Simple. You need an old strong Reddit account. Join subreddits that are related to the niche you've chosen and make a few posts. Use another Reddit account to comment on one of your posts asking for the source of the information in the post. You will then put your blogger post link as a source and you will get traffic!

Note : I tried this method 2 years ago and I don't know if anything has changed. 

Good luck!

Can you please tell me how much did you earn from this method? Because I really thinking to make something like that but I afraid to waste my time! If anyone who still work in this method please message me because I want to ask many questions about it 

I know 4 way of earning that is mentioned here.

1. making youtube chanals. 

2. making blogs

3. make your own website and upload multiple download items with url compresser.

4. freelancing.

If you like my post🙂 ❤️❤️encourage me with reputation 💙💙

You can get starting money here once you already completed your first one hundred posts here. 

Then you can earn your first payment once you reach the 30 posts. 

Actually, this method was profitable, and I used it in the past in order to collect the capital, but it is tiring at the same time and requires patience, so I no longer work with it now.

On 6/12/2020 at 1:47 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes, and also you need to take some time while doing this blog site because you need to code it properly so that this will be good for the end users, faucets is the one of the good source of money when we're new here in cryptocurrency.

But there have some blogging sites where you can apply to be a blogger and you'll be paid according to your post readings, but they really need experienced writers. 

16 hours ago, guatazoo said:

, but they really need experienced writers. 

Well, that is only applicable for those people who are having some skills for writing mate, and not all people can participated in that blog site, i hope you may understand.

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION ◄| FORUM | TON SURF |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR ◄|

Looks like a good way to earn money, thank you for sharing your experience with us, I am defiantly gonna try it someday, it would be better to if you posted some earnings ratio, like how much you make per day, but anyway thank you, great information.

"We grow by lifting others"

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that is only applicable for those people who are having some skills for writing mate, and not all people can participated in that blog site, i hope you may understand.

Yes I know that's they need only experienced writers, and in order to proove that you are the good writer, you'll need to shoe the proof of one of the blog you were created before. 

On 6/12/2020 at 6:35 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Can you please tell me how much did you earn from this method? Because I really thinking to make something like that but I afraid to waste my time! If anyone who still work in this method please message me because I want to ask many questions about it 

I made about 200$ from this method in total, but it took me some time to get to this point. It is pretty hard to get traffic, but you could try out your own twists..

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Yes I know that's they need only experienced writers, and in order to proove that you are the good writer, you'll need to shoe the proof of one of the blog you were created before. 

Well, it depends on them if they want to learn how to write a content to a blog site because there has many available platforms here in cryptocurrency to participate to get some profit.

On 6/14/2020 at 11:37 AM, Abdalrazig said:

Looks like a good way to earn money, thank you for sharing your experience with us, I am defiantly gonna try it someday, it would be better to if you posted some earnings ratio, like how much you make per day, but anyway thank you, great information.

I did this method years ago and I remember that I have earned 200$ from it. I can't access the old record of the method, but you can try it out!

11 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, it depends on them if they want to learn how to write a content to a blog site because there has many available platforms here in cryptocurrency to participate to get some profit.

Yah they must learn about cryptocurrencies as well in order to post in blogs things that's they have sure with, and we must know in blogging sites there we cannot ask questions more than sharing really ideas. 

53 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Yah they must learn about cryptocurrencies as well in order to post in blogs things that's they have sure with, and we must know in blogging sites there we cannot ask questions more than sharing really ideas. 

That's true basically. You need to have good knowledge in order to start your own blog and write your own unique content that will attract visitors. 

13 hours ago, Cammer said:

That's true basically. You need to have good knowledge in order to start your own blog and write your own unique content that will attract visitors. 

Yes but having a knowledge is insufficient when you want to started to have a own blog site, you need also some writing skills because this is the main important here when you're working in blog site, i hope you may understand.