How to avoid your post will be deleted? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

1 hour ago, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD POST and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

It's all about commenting on topics that's obvious they will be deleted, so our comments will get deleted along with the original topic. If the topic is Not useful, we shouldn't comment on it because it get deleted soon.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -1 1
  • +1 13
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 7
  • +5 4

You are right that my friend, but now a lot of topics are deleted. Almost everyone has deleted 30 posts for him and this also increases spam because people will return to publish these posts again to reach the minimum within a short period

There is no guarantee to save all of your posts from deleting. You see, when admins find out a member, who spams or do something not acceptable here, they ban him and remove all of his posts and created threads, so if you posted in such bad guy's thread your comments also will be deleted. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 10
  • +2 11
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

I really can't understand which topics is useful and which not, because I always selects good topics to give my reaction, but next day my count reduce, I think your topic also useful but who thinks next day this topic deleted, because of repeat topic now a time work in this forum some hard,hope soon this problem solve and we work normally, when we work in forum starting time.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 8
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Yes i am agree with you. May be that is the reason our posts are deleted. I also faced such problem yesterday. 30 post have been deleted yesterday. I will be careful about that. 

• +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

You are right that my friend, but now a lot of topics are deleted. Almost everyone has deleted 30 posts for him and this also increases spam because people will return to publish these posts again to reach the minimum within a short period

Yes I agree with you, those who have committed the spam or bad post  will return to publish again! so I think maybe the admin needs to restrict them for no post until 10 or 15 days, maybe with this restriction they will improve their topics in the future.

24 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

Yes i am agree with you. May be that is the reason our posts are deleted. I also faced such problem yesterday. 30 post have been deleted yesterday. I will be careful about that. 

Yes we also faced the same problem yesterday and also today still with this problem, because there are a lot of topics and post spam or bad, they have delayed to do the clean, is better if they do the clean every day, but they  have to sanction those who have committed the spam or bad post or the problem will stay for ever.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is true. We must move away as much as possible from all topics that we consider to be in violation of the rules, because when they are deleted by moderators, our posts will be deleted as well. This is very disappointing.

• +1 1

The reason why the post deleted is not reading the rules of this forum, so that make a mistake in our post so the admin deleted it. So we have to read rules.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Just follow the custom my brother. There is no big deal about that, read the rules on how to post on here, the do's and don'ts , adhere and strictly follow them, that's all. And do ensure that every of your post should be meaningful and useful and avoid plagiarism. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I agree with you, all of us experience that kind of situation. It is hard to bring back the number of posts, sometimes I still don't know what is the reason of that because some of my posts is quality content.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

You are right  friend  commenting  on useless  topics  is one of the main  reason  of deleating  our posts. we should  make  it confirm first  the post on which  we are  commenting  is useful. 

• +1 4
  • +3 1

23 hours ago, Wa998sh said:

many thanks i think that there are two things which lead your posts to be deleted. First, if your posts are not useful and not according to rules, the posts get deleted. second thig is your most posts are available in one section only you should write in different sections.

On 3/21/2020 at 3:00 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right  friend  commenting  on useless  topics  is one of the main  reason  of deleating  our posts. we should  make  it confirm first  the post on which  we are  commenting  is useful. 

On 3/21/2020 at 2:54 PM, kafi8 said:

Yes bro you are right i also see that same thing but also our post get delete if our post going to high or going to old post that i see.

On 3/21/2020 at 2:23 PM, kizz said:

I agree with you, all of us experience that kind of situation. It is hard to bring back the number of posts, sometimes I still don't know what is the reason of that because some of my posts is quality content.

You are welcome with your expression on my topic and thank you for that, of course the main reason or one of the causes about the deletion of our post, are when we participate on spam or bad topics not related to the goal of this forum or not talking about cryptocurrency.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

No need to worried about deleting of post this is part of our work because if we done job there then task are done we after working again and again due to mistakes in our work. So try to understand if some day our little work not accepted by the forum administration then done work again and enjoying next day earning from crypto talk forum. 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Well, many members are facing this problem that is everyday, their posts are getting deleted by the admins here by having a lack of construction of sentences, try to improve your posting here and follow the instructions given in this campaign so that you are not getting deleted some of your posts.

• +1 6
  • +3 2

Post deletion happens with many reasons like when your posts are considered spam, not to be useful or when the post you commented on gets deleted therefore, let's always try hard to come up with valuable posts that will not get deleted.

• +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This is true, we must move away as much as possible from writing the responses inside the posts that we see as violating the rules or not important because when the moderators delete the topic our response will be deleted also and this leads to a decrease in the number of our posts inside the platform

• +1 4
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 minutes ago, farhanpro613 said:

To avoid post delete,you should follow the forum rules strictly and avoid spamming.

Yes you are right we should follow the rules strictly and avoid spamming, but some times we did all you mentioned here at the end our post deleted! so what is the problem? I think because the spam and bad post where we have participated, so when the admin delete them our participation also will be reduced.

• +1 3

It has happened to me, and I have published really good topics about cryptocurrencies, and they have been removed I do not know if it is by a report from a hater user, since I have seen really absurd topics, compared to those that I have published, and mine have been eliminated  and the nonsense themes are still in force is somewhat strange but I'm not complaining, I'm still happy with cryptotalk.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

It is a very good analysis that you do I congratulate you in which I very much agree with you I am one of those who also encourages new members to read the rules and do things well to avoid mental laziness and write organic and useful things for all

To avoid deleting your post, you should look carefully at the forum before posting similar articles and avoid duplication. You should also pay attention to the type of topics you post and place them in the correct section.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 3

Getting your posts deleted can have many reasons, one of them is spamming the topic and the other one is you posted in a topic that got deleted so your post got deleted with it too.

• +1 9
  • +4 1

We will always try to talk about the topic for good information on cryptocurrency and we will try to comment on good topics and if we make good comments then our post will be counted.work careful and respect cryptotalk rules.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

All of us are face to face these problems. But unfortunately  l would say there is not solution for avoiding this problem. We can be careful about that, l mean they are deleting posts, which are unuseful and unhelpful. We should write more helpful. 

• +1 2