How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

We are all vulnerable to deleting our posts, we should not despair, but rather look for the reason and avoid committing the same mistake. There are clear rules for publishing and we must avoid violating them to avoid as much as possible deleting these posts and wasting our efforts.

I agree with you, my friend, it is very important to avoid participating and responding to topics that are not helpful. This does not give us any benefit at all. Therefore, we must work to make our posts as useful as possible and present new ideas that will help members and improve the forum

If you want that your post will not be deleted then I want to tell you that make a topic which is not repeated in the forum and I suggest your dad first touch in the forum that the topic which you want to post is already posted or your not because if the topic is already posted then it will cause a problem for you and you will be banned by the administrator so search before you post it will really help you a lot.

Your post will inevitably be deleted if it was useless and did not receive ratings and therefore did not pay them, so we always have to work hard and continue to avoid deletion.

• +4 1

Hello my friend. In fact, recently, I have noticed an extensive cleaning process for the forum and many members have been deleted, so you have to pay attention and follow the forum’s policy and do not write a post with less than 100 characters or do the copy and paste process. Do not repeat the posts or comment on new posts.

All this information presented in your topic is obligatory for every member of this forum, my friend. Thank you for your support to the members and help them to avoid mistakes that could give them warning points or direct prohibitions.

• +1 1

When publishing any post or comment, you must acquire your words and talk about topics of importance that benefit everyone and be the focus of their discussion and do not put any information without any value in the post and it is desirable that it does not violate all the instructions of the Forum in order not to be banned or to delete the post

Dear friend, I think that we can avoid deleting our posts if we adhere to the basic rules and guidelines pertaining to this forum and if we continue to publish valuable and useful topics aimed at improving the status of the forum, expanding it and making it prosperous with information and knowledge and sharing positive topics. Thank you, dear friends.

Dear friend, I think that we can avoid deleting our posts if we adhere to the basic rules and guidelines pertaining to this forum and if we continue to publish valuable and useful topics aimed at improving the status of the forum, expanding it and making it prosperous with information and knowledge and sharing positive topics. Thank you, dear friends.

Yes, I agree with you
We must renew topics regarding Bitcoin in order to keep the forum full of activity and vitality
And non-repetition of information and adherence to the rules of the forum

• +2 1

Your post should be useful and appropriate to the topic of the publication, and you must write no less than a hundred letters, and you must write in the English language exclusively, good luck my friend.

I agree with you The main reason for deleting topics is that most members do not use the search button before creating new topics, so their posts are deleted due to repetition, I advise everyone to follow the rules in order to help this forum develop

• +3 1

I agree with you my friend so we should choose useful topics and comment on them and adhere to the rules well also and stay away from useless topics because they will delete and therefore will delete our comment with them so we should pay attention

you analyze this important issue that create confusion to many members why their post be deleted i think it solve many question rise in the mind of creator so if we do your own research and share the topic that is unique and related to forum rules so you can get success on this forum and your topic if informative then you become a successful crypto member.

Dear i also notice this . Moderators delete our posts i don't know why. But i think when we will post good and informative content then our posts will never delete so always try to post good content.

My friend, to avoid deleting topics, new and non-repeated topics must be created within the terms of the rules regarding publishing topics. And their content should be useful.

I agree with you, because I work in this way. I do not comment on topics that do not talk about cryptocurrencies. Or topics that violate the rules of the forum because the moderators will delete them later .. All members must respect the rules of the forum and write topics with good content.

• +1 1

When your offered positions are not useful, they are deleted, and you can avoid that by following the forum and doing research on cryptocurrencies and learning about them more. 

The best way to avoid your posts from getting deleted or removed from the platform is by making very good posts which adds alot of impact to the platform and very unique.

It is expected that the post that we have commented on will be unhelpful, or the author of the post has a bad reputation, so here they delete his post and your comment may be deleted, and sometimes a comment is contrary to the rules or a comment is repeated or the topic itself repeats and with all this we cannot be sure of all the reasons for the deletion, it is too many.

• +2 1

Yes my dear am agree with all of you in my opinion 

To avoid this thing we should follow the rules and regulations and we should creat the topics and posts to the relatives.

Yes I agree with you totally that many of posts are deleted but it very hard to the people who not know and knowledge anything here they work fastly to earn money to fulfill your problem. 

Thanks for this amazing post.  Now we can all avoid the things that cause post deletion. This is an amazing post.  Well as a newbie now . What is really needed is how I can avoid spam. And after going through loads of comments I am guided again.

All members' posts are deleted so don't worry and don't panic. We must keep researching and gaining knowledge and trying to publish unique and quality posts.

Yes I agree with you. I advise members whose posts have been deleted to read the rules of participation in the forum, to avoid copying and pasting from other posts, to write useful and important topics, and avoid unhelpful topics.

I agree with you, but we can do nothing but abide by the rules, otherwise we will be banned and I think that the moderators delete posts because of their repetition. We hope that this problem will be solved.