How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Well my friend everyone want to sought out this problem. Because the moderaters always deleted the useless contents and comments. So just share helpful and beneficial data to aboid from this problem. And always away from the doubler topics.

On 3/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Yes right.  We should try to talk  about topic its good information on this platform try to comment on good topics . If we make good post then our post will be work continuously.  Be careful . Respect this site and follow must rules and regulations. 😇😊

I believe from my humble opinion that the best way to avoid deleting my publications is to always add publications with good content so that it will serve the rest that you do well research before doing so, work within the rules and be a good partner to help and help me if it doesn't make sense that I'm here

Dear friend you are right that everyone has this deletion issue. You are right that we should not post on those topic which are against the rules. We should try to to answer those questions which is not a spam.

We make good comments then our post will be counted work careful and respect cryptotalk rules and because people will return to publish these posts again to reach the minimum within a short period.

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Hey buddy, if we want to get rid off from the deletion of our posts we must follow the rules and should create knowledgeable content that suits this amazing platform.

• +1 1

Well, many members face this daily issue, their posts are deleted by the administrators here by having a lack of sentence construction, try to improve your posting here and follow the instructions provided in this campaign so that some of your posts are not deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sometimes I personally get frustrated when my post are been deleted but now I think I know they are deleting post that doesn't have much content or not based on the topic given.

Hey dear mate, You post is fill of information. Dear buddy Yes,i concur with you.we can't evade this issue. However we ought to keep away from reapting topics.there are some part who duplicate the post and composes numerous futile themes. this isn't right.we ought to pick just important post.tried to understand rule and complying with the standard. much obliged to you.

To my fellow new members.

I think we all know that any unrelated and irrelevant post will be deleted by the forum moderators, so it is advicable to try as much as possible to make your posts meaningful and helpful.

Yes you are right dear such type of topics in which the rules of Cryptotalk are not followed these topics are deleted and our comments on these topics are also deleted and the number of our post's decreased

To avoid your post to get deleted choosr a, best topic before for writing up yout comments. Sometimes the topic where you write get deleted and your posts also get deleted with that. And if the exist but the post you have made is not if good quality then it wil be deleted. So try to make good post

Exactly i think the best way to avoid your post being deleted is to avoid commenting on post that are not helpful or meaningful, read post very well to know if realy its passing a meaningful massage before commenting on the post. 

Yes, you are right so that our posts are not deleted when the forum is cleaned up by the moderators .. We have to create useful posts and topics for everyone related to this forum, and our following the rules will help us do our work properly and thus we preserve our posts and not be deleted ..

Yes dear friend we should make informative posts so that people like it only our those posts are deleted that don,t contain any valuable information and crypto don,t find it useful so they are deleted .

If you don't want your post to be deleted, you have to make the content of your posts very sound and relevant. You don't just post anything you like. You have to follow the trending topic. Most importantly, you have to make sure that your posts comply with the rules and regulations of this platform. Thank you.

Try to make only good quality topics and comments . Make sure that we do not comment on topics of a user who is banned . Make sure that we do not comment on useless topics . If these steps are followed , we can reduce the number of posts getting deleted .

I  agree with you but I think when we do comments on post where a less numbers of replies is done or it is not much useful so  if the host find the answer of his question that he asked in post then he deleted the that cause the deletion of our comments or post.

if it is helpful or you're agree then give your hearts.

• +2 1

If you don't want your post should be deleted make sure you avoid copy and paste,And also follow the rules and regulations of the forum, Make useful and meaningful post so that your post should not be deleted thank you for the post.

Yes i am agree with your talking.we comments on that topics which are not relate with the forum.meanes in these have not a good information and also not relate with the forum.so we comments on that topic which relate with the crypto currency.then we comments on that topic which help the others members.so we try to comments on those which are very important for this plateforum and we fallow all rules and regulations during comments.best of luck.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Hi dear, thanks for sharing this type of knowledge it will be very helpful to me and many others and also I will definitely follow this method and will create some good and valuable content in the future by learning from you and many other seniors. thanks

Yes this is true.We should avoides from the spam topics and always choose the best informative and useful topics.One of the main reason of deleting post is selection of spamming topics.we should choose the right topics that are within the rules and regulations of this forum.We should follow the rules of this site so that our posts can counts and never deleted.

fancied why enforce ancestors annual sonbad bastotar anchor magazine ancient a, respect your work on cryptotalk to protect your account because there are many benefits here, just calm down and access the forum later after your situation returns normal, doesn't matter was beg encourage wonna anger agreement Mcgowan machines enter of the site

You are right, my friend

Rules and laws, all of our work depends on them .. They are the most important thing .. All we have to do is abide by them

We must pay attention to the things that benefit the platform and the opinions that make it better .. Publications that are far from the platform’s topic will make us make mistakes and expose us to danger, ban and warning ..

I hope that we will all work to pay attention to the topic of the platform and make it bigger and better .. We are the ones who will maintain it, because we are one family .. Thank you.