How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Well it is depends on us atleast we should do useful Comments on regarding topics. If your post are nots eful then system will deleted your comments as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to avoid your post will not be deleted then post the useful and informative content which can be helpful for other users. try to post information about cryptocurrency which can be useful for beginners.Do not post useless content

• +3 1

If you don't want to delete your post then try to create your own post instead of replying on the post of others member because there are many chances to be deleted this forum . Try to comment on old post as compared the new post. 

• +4 1

To avoid text been deleted  for any participants it's for a participant to do what is required.valuable post will never be tempered or deleted.

I truly have confidence in Crypto talk. However, I will say that. A portion of my posts are erased while observing the standards too. I obviously don't found any purpose behind the erasure of my a portion of the post. In any case, I think botch is from my side.

I think same as you if your topic is more related to cryptocurrency, you can be sure your comments will not be deleted. Otherwise random topics will cause random and irrelevant comments. Eventually they will be erased because of irrevelance.

We all suffered from deletion of posts when we were beginners and always felt there is no fair to delete them although we are following the rules but overtime when we get used to rules and how and what to write here we see we were really doing mistakes and now we avoid them

• +2 1

It has happened to me and I have published really good topics about cryptocurrencies their posts are getting deleted by the admins here by having a lack of construction of sentences by the forum administration then done work again and enjoying next day earning from crypto talk forum

I did not understand the true meaning of your words. Will you delete the reply if it is on a topic contrary to the rules of the forum? So how do you know that this topic will be deleted? This is difficult for beginners

Hello friend, I agree, this type of post should not be commented on to avoid getting warnings. Therefore, people should read the forum terms to avoid the ban Thank you for the beautiful post

On 3/20/2020 at 6:19 AM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

If there are really many topics where they say why my topic was deleted, and this will always be seen because many new ones do not go through the rules but want to receive direct answers from experts like you, so they just read the rules and each section of the forum thus obtaining eliminations without necessity having the solution reading a little more about the forum and its rules.

Hi...

I want to say that its quite important to understand how to participate well in a team work.we should obey the rules which have been given to us.Yes i am agree with your opinion.we should not attach any post which is irrelevant.at the end i finish my reply with those words...

"SAVE YOUR TIME AND OF OTHERS ALSO!

Yes dear you are right useless topics are deleted and If we comment on that type of topic our post also delete.so always choose usefull and informative topics to avoid your topics from being deleted

• +2 1

On 3/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

The main reason of deletion of posts is having useless data or meaning less information. To get more clear concept read different posts and topics, this will help you greatly. 

There are multiple factors you have to keep in mind while creating whole new topics or making comments on the topics present on the crypto talk forum. You have to be rational enough to see that if the topic you are commenting is not repeated. The topic you are making comment should be new or unique. Also, you can try commenting on older topics which are not deleted by the moderators. Comment on the topic of your interest and expertise. 

On 3/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

Exactly, not post on the topic which is recently added or posted in crypto Because when you post on that topics and new topics are delete mostly so your post will also delete so try to give your views on old topics.. 

12 minutes ago, HodlKiddo said:

Of course we need to have quality contents here in the forum or else, your content will be deleted. Your post might not be seen by the admins, but surely if your content isnt good it will be reported by other memebers of the forum.

I agree with you my dear. You need to write useful and informative post in this forum. Otherwise your post will delete by the moderators. All the moderators always delete the useless content. So my dear, you can follow the forum rules and regulations and write useful content for us.

If our post are been deleted it might lead to maybe our post ain't that reasonable or our post are not up to a 100 characters or it is not understandable by the moderators or the forum members.

Thank you, I'm new here to avoid your post should be deleted you most be very careful with the topics you are going to post,if you post any topic that is not meaningful it will get deleted,so if you want to avoid that you have to get more knowledge from cryptotalk and avoid your topic should be deleted.

It will good to always be caption of our post every day because if make negative post like bad, spam post can cause deleting to your post we need to have good and excellent research before we make post.

Now a days some posts are being deleted by moderators.We can avoid to delete our posts in many ways.At first we need ro know all the forum rules properly and we should write each and every comments according to the forum rules. Our posts must be useful,logical and informative. Copy paste do not allowed.We have to write meaningful comments cointaining 100 characters. 

• +3 1

It is all about commenting on unimportant and unhelpful topics, so all posts on this topic are deleted. To avoid this, you should research and comment on topics of interest and write helpful posts.

Thank you so much for your information I came to know that via my posts are getting deleted we should not comment on that topic which is useless or irrelevant to the cryptocurrency. 

If the topic will be deleted then other reply to the topic will also be deleted.

Yes you are right mate and it's absolutely depends on us and to the members on which's posts we are commenting. If the post it self is deleted then our posts automatically deleted and we should be careful in this matter and use our thinking that in which post we should have to comment or not on that post.