How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

To keep your posts save, you must follow the rules and terms of this forum while writing posts and comments. Besides that avoid writing in a non usefulness thread because once its removed its going to affect your post too.

• Useful or interesting 2

For the beginners I know you guys are forusted but don't get  panic because your post is been deleted you should just abide by the rule so that your comments will not be deleted again

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1

Many members are suffering from a common problem that their posts are deleted every day.

The reason is that they don't follow the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk . They post useless material ,they copy others posts and past in their own posts .

It is not a good way to post

In this way your posts must be deleted as well as your account will be banned 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

We can avoid over post to be deleted by the forum. There are some rules assighn by the site to make this site in check.  The conditions for the post are as follows. Post must contain relevant content. There should not be vulgar content use in the post.  Post must contain 100 characters. If you follow these above three rules your post can never be deleted by the forum.  

• +1 1

There is easy way to avoid deletion. Simply read the rules and regulations then apply it with yourself. Do not spam and copy paste post. Do not make a duplicated topic because your topic might be deleted by admin. Of course, make your post informative and easy to understand. Characters must be 100 and above

• +2 1

On 20.03.2020 at 15:13, Cammer said:

Her şey, silinecekleri açık olan konular hakkında yorum yapmakla ilgilidir, bu nedenle yorumlarımız orijinal konuyla birlikte silinecektir. Konu yararlı değilse, yakında silineceği için yorum yapmamalıyız.

I agree with your opinion. We must choose the topics we will comment well. Commenting on topics that are not beneficial to the community wastes our time. Therefore, it would be the best choice to comment on topics that contain useful information and where we can improve ourselves and learn more. Thus, the people who determine the topic will be diligent and publish articles on significant topics.

• +2 1

When making our advertisements it is essential to respect all the rules of the forum so that our post is not deleted and when commenting we must verify that the post is well done and respect all the rules, we must be very careful because if we delete the post that we have commented on, our comment will also be deleted.

Edited by matias estigarribia
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

We only have to comment in posts that are important and related to the cryptocurrency project! I think that there are many posts and topics here that have nothing to do with the cryptocurrency project, neither from near nor from afar! (As tips to increase patience)! I think we should help the moderators here by sending them a report about the useless topic!

Post delete is the most painful problem for members. For break  the rules of Forum, moderators delete post.  

Moreover,  to start a new topic that has been discussed earlier  the topic is deleted then the post on this topic also deleted. 

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Carolena said:

To avoid deleting our posts, we have to pay more attention to the quality of these posts, and for them to be useful and not duplicated, as we have recently noticed an increase in the number of random posts, which lead to banning their owners directly.

@Carolina @tienda yes we need to a avoid creating a topic that is way too off the way as the requirements of this forum. We have to create what is real, original and very creative and up to at least 100 manful contents and also make sure that particular post have not been done by other members else it will me tagged as copyright violation

Выбор хороших тем и правильное понятие этой темы. Удаление в основном происходит из за не соблюдения правил форума.

• +3 1

If it is correct, I see that many topics are out of the crypto context, related topics should be discussed about The everyday problems and solutions of the cryptomoneys world. This is why we should rate the content positively or negatively.

• +1 1

According to me the posts are deleted due to use less of posts.If our post is not helpful for other and our post is not related to topic then the moderator may delete our posts.

Always write use post and related to topic.

Don't copy others Post and don't copy Paste from google.

• +2 1

Yea in these couple of days my 21 post were erased by the administrator or moderater. I figure this may sting at some point, however I realized this is my slip-up on the off chance that we remark on tricks posts subsequently our post will be erase.

My dear mate! I know sometimes members get frustrated about the deletion of their posts but you should learn about the rules if you are facing such problems. Read the rules and regulations and then look that either you are following the term and conditions or not and if the answer is no then you must follow them to avoid of deletion of your posts.

• +3 1

We can't avoid our topic or content being deleted because there is always a possibility that one of your content will be deleted. But we can lessen it we should make a proper research about cryptocurrencies before we share it to this forum and we need to make sure that it is useful and informative...

• +3 1

If you publish fresh content and that contribute good things to the community, I think that your post instead of being deleted will acquire a lot of followers and thus your reputation rises

• +1 1

Most of our posts are deleted by the moderators because these posts don,t contain the good content and information about that topic. The posts which are written against the forum rules are also deleted. If you want that your posts should be not deleted from this platform then you have to work according to the rules of this forum and also write your posts with your own researches and ideas. Cryptotalk is the best forum that increase your English and communication skills.

• +1 1

You can save your posts from being deleted by focusing on the content you are writing in your post. If your post is informative then it is not deleted but appreciated by many people through their comments and reactions. So, always write good quality content before posting.

• +3 1

Dear members we should avoid useless posts and comments...we should give up meaningfull comments and posts that are important and usefull...and we should follow the rules of crypto form and don't make mistakes 

• +1 1

To avoid deleting your posts, the post should be useful, and a comment must have a relationship in the position that is posed and not copy and paste in writing, and your post must be at least 100 characters long, but there is no guarantee that all posts are saved, and if the topic is not useful, there is no need for a comment on it.  Because the topic and comment will be deleted

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 6:19 AM, tienda said:

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Of course friend, when you participate in a topic that has no correspondence with cryptocurrencies or that is highly repeated, you are running the risk that when it is reviewed by the moderators you will lose your publications, I personally avoid commenting on these topics...

• +2 1

I agree with it but about the repeated posts most of the posts on this forum that I have encountered are repeated but in a different way like each person talks about the thing in a different way and changing a bit in the title or in the topic it self and what I want to say is that these posts are not deleted so I don't think it's a problem to comment on such stuff

To avoid your post been deleted is to be sure that the post is really meaningful and helpful to the members of the forum and make sure the post you will make should be important to others