That time to regret - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

That time to regret

Yes many will regret these great chances they had of buying bitcoins when it bottomed to await for the halving but time is still there those who didn't buy can still do so even now in order to avoid regrets when btc price pumps to 20k after halving.

There is no benefit to regret at that time because the opportunity will be missed and bitcoin has risen dramatically. It is difficult through this price to achieve big profits as before, but other new opportunities can be found in other currencies, but it is very difficult.

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/28/2020 at 5:41 PM, Wa998sh said:

I did not any Bitcoin that time when it dropped. But I did not regret it. Because I did not have money to buy any.

But at least now is not late you can still buy some if you gather some capital and buy it even if it is small amount

Hello my friend
In fact, we took advantage of the rapid decline of Bitcoin in the recent period and bought and stored currencies

Many doubted it, and to be sincere I also doubted it. And there comes another opportunity to invest again when the price was hit very hard by the ravaging pandemic. No excuses this time around. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Of course. They are regretting now. Because it was in 3000$ usd two weeks ago. And now the price is almost 7k usd. That means the price has double up. So if the traders had bought the btc at that time they could earn a good amount of money now. So they could  do great profits by that. Maybe it was a mistake who didn't do that. 

On 3/28/2020 at 5:41 PM, Wa998sh said:

I did not any Bitcoin that time when it dropped. But I did not regret it. Because I did not have money to buy any.

But at least now is not late you can still buy some if you gather some capital and buy it even if it is small amount

In any crypto trade, or in any trade or investment in that matter, there is always going to be an element of regret. If you make the decision to sell and the price goes higher after you sell you naturally regret not having waited. And if you don't sell and the price comes down you regret not selling. The same is true for when you buy. Trading and investments is a double edged sword and the truth is that you will always have regrets, the key is managing that regret and not letting it consume you.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, we have now reached a stage where the price is recovering and there will be no time for remorse who did not buy currencies and bet that the price will drop and they will feel a lot of disappointment after the price rises significantly

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will never regret using Bitcoin (BTC) I always knew that it was going to recover and so it was already gradually up its value we can still acquire and save them to expect it to continue to rise in price 

On 3/20/2020 at 3:07 PM, Upright said:

This are exactly those moments when every doubters will be regretting why they didn't buy the Bitcoin or Crypto wallet when it's was far down and even having to bottom right to $3000 as the resurgence may have beginning on the Crypto markets as well as maybe heading to the halving as expected to occurs during may. As now the market are now on maybe a mooning phase to the bull or halvings

I have been noticing the same thing since the beginning of march. The price of bitcoin is very low. And it is the best time to buy more and more bitcoin. Because at a time bitcoin will definitely rise up in the market. 

On 3/20/2020 at 3:25 PM, Upright said:

That's simply how a cognitive business mind will occasionally work, as buy a dip and forcasting to be able to see whether the coin will rise or not. As this limits of advantages are necessary to take on

Look at the price now. It's 7,300$. Think of how much profit that a person could have made if he bought Bitcoin when it fell down to 4,800$? That will be a lot!

It was a good time to invest in bitcoin this year when the price was low because whoever invested made a lot of profit after the price increased but I would like to advise everyone to keep investing as the price of bitcoin is still increasing.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/20/2020 at 11:37 AM, Upright said:

This are exactly those moments when every doubters will be regretting why they didn't buy the Bitcoin or Crypto wallet when it's was far down and even having to bottom right to $3000 as the resurgence may have beginning on the Crypto markets as well as maybe heading to the halving as expected to occurs during may. As now the market are now on maybe a mooning phase to the bull or halvings

Many people think you can't expect digital money where is going! So, they aren't brave enough to buy bitcoins or any other one. But in my opinion it is wealth trying.

I think is a good time for people how’s want to invest their money for a long time a month or months, bitcoin will rise to 10000 $ soon , so buy bitcoin now his price is 7000$ , you can get 30% profit .

Yes, investing in Bitcoin is the most logical one now. Because it is the smartest thing to invest when the value of BTC has decreased this much. because when its value increases, the winner will be those who invest at this time. You will say that I made a good investment after a few years. The last laugh laughs well ..

The landing stage has passed, and he may now look to this situation until the month of May arrives, and that moment we have to be prepared for and take precautions for what may happen. The cryptocurrency market almost recovered was something that didn't happen

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There is absolutely no time to regret because right now is pretty low price of bitcoin as it is going to rise and get much bigger price than know believe me.

I think that bitcoin is now at the level when in 5 years you can regret that you did not buy it now. In any case, bitcoin is only on the rise now, and it will still surprise us.

Frankly, this year is an opportunity for all members to purchase and store cryptocurrencies because the price is now low and it is a good opportunity for everyone to buy as many currencies as possible so that they can achieve good profits from them when the price rises

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sometimes it happened in our lives but when it comes to crypto you must need to take a risk so that you can learn something from your experience.

16 hours ago, kizz said:

Sometimes it happened in our lives but when it comes to crypto you must need to take a risk so that you can learn something from your experience.

We have to take risk in crypto because of the market display of price which is volatile not like other kind of business that you get entitled with

yes when the price will hit the 10000$ then if everyone will say that why did not buy bitcoin . But at that time we can buy. It not on high price. But in next few weeks it will goin up to cross 10000$.

Yes dear i am also thinking that why i didn't buy the Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin was $3000. But there are no any solution of that. Actually i missed bit, in that i brought another Crypto currency.

On 3/20/2020 at 10:37 AM, Upright said:

now it easy to say that  because now the price is 6700$, but you could't have known that was the bottom because the price could have gone even lower.

so for me regrets are just for people who don't have any strategy or people who don't believe in crypto