Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

Well explained mate , Personally I prefer fiat currency but seeing the condition of crypto , I'm surprised . BTC hits its maximum value a few days ago (which is incredible) BUT at the same time I'm suppressed to see crypto's volatility .

BTC goes down in a moment which is very sad for me.

Thank you for this topic, I was confuse before about cryptocurrency and digital money. Now have gain knowledge about the difference my knowledge about cryptocurrency is increasing day by day. Am happy to be this forum 

Cryptocurrency is digital too but there's a difference between it and digital money. Digital money is what you exchange cryptocurrency with. You can trade your crypto for money anytime you want and what you receive after trading your cryptocurrency is digital money 

Good creation. The major difference between cryptocurrencies and digital money is that the cryptocurrency has no physical existence in the real world. But the the digital money has physical existence in the Fiat form of money. Digital money is a kind of tangible assets but cryptocurrencies is the pure form of intangible assets.

• +4 1

I would say that in electronic banks that contain real money but exist on the internet and are exchanged between people but digital currencies are not fixed and not recognized by countries and do not have a specific center for change.Cryptocurrency is another thing.  But they have competition, crypto insight internet like digital.  They both have value, not only is cryptocurrency still not so popular, it still needs a lot to get closer to real money, but it has great potential.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions

The cryptocurrency is also a kind of the digital currency and I want to tell you that the digital currency is global in these days if you compare it with the physical currency because in the situation of the covid-19 everyone want to invest their money in that digital money

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Digital currencies are centralized, meaning that transaction within the network isregulated in a centralized location, like a bank. Cryptocurrencies are mostly decentralized, and the regulations inside the network are governed by the majority of the community. ... Digital currencies are not transparent

This is cryptocurrency, this is a mistake that I would like to correct the members ed educational post as it made me and all the members of the forum think about the difference.Where there is an option on the ground as leading cash documents, while cryptographic forms of money are available in the state of the Internet.

Thank you dear mate you have described very well in a very good manner about cryptotalk and digital currency. Well there is a very big difference between them. Anyone wants to know about this then read the posts which is mentioned above 

okay my dear friend.....between digital and cryptocurrency to add on digital currency is fiat funds.... who gave us a digital money or real money. Example of crypto currency is ... ..intangible and there are no securities on the ground...

. that it my dear friend..... !!!! .... 

On 20/03/2020 at 2:18 PM, johant123 said:

Reading the posts here, it seems like many don't understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions.

Yup many donot know and i also donot know the details written in posts initially before but i just know the main difference before that digital money is that we are using all are using in online trasactions but crypto currencies can not be used like that in bank system.

• +1 1

To make it simple,the major that distinguish between digital money and crypto currencies is  that digital money is centralised in most cases to a particular source,bank etc.But the crypto currencies are decentralised,there will not be any mediator between the transaction between the buying person and the selling person here.

Digital money is like an automated version of fiat currency, yet crypto currency is a decentralized currency, has its own meaning, and no one regulates cryptocurrency. But digital money is regulated by the country's bank.

I would like to appreciate you effort dear friend. I think many people have doubts about the difference between these two currency but I think this post will clear the doubts of many people.

On 1/28/2021 at 5:53 PM, Silwester_888 said:

Good creation. The major difference between cryptocurrencies and digital money is that the cryptocurrency has no physical existence in the real world. But the the digital money has physical existence in the Fiat form of money. Digital money is a kind of tangible assets but cryptocurrencies is the pure form of intangible assets.

Cryptocurrency is the digital funds is centralised in generally personal belongings to a fussy basis series the crypto currencies are decentralised here will not be any go-between between the transaction between the business part and the advertising character at this time.

Thanks with this because I have not come across any different bin this but through this topic it's now challenge for me to a research and know about it because I don't know anything about the but so it will serve as a challenge for me to do more research on it.

Yes, you are correct. Thank you for your wonderful post. Cryptocurrencies are the real money and digital money is the one we receive from this forum.

Thank for sharing the great information in this forum the information that given to the forum is really helpful to know the difference between crypto currencies and digital crypto, it totally clear to me to have the different.

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 2:18 PM, johant123 said:

Reading the posts here, it seems like many don't understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions.

Computerized cash is an exchange through our bank which is constrained by our national bank and the money is an advanced market framework through which we can handle ourselves through procuring, yet the cash is completely controlled, yet how might we address our issue by changing over computerized cash.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for sharing with us the useful information in your post, digital currencies can be transferred via Paypal or any other company, and if this service is not available, some brokers can be used in your country. Good luck

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Perusing the posts here, it seems like many don't comprehend the contrast between computerized cash and digital currencies. 

Advanced cash is cash streaming across networks in computerized structure. That can be everything, except generally is computerized fiat cash, supported by national banks. Consider Euros or dollars, however then in electronic structure, rather than imprinted on paper. The channel is encoded, as are generally the exchanges, however the cash doesn't depend on it. 

Digital currencies are a type of cash depending on cryptography, and typically having a decentralized framework as premise (rather than sponsorship by a focal power). Conversely with nonexclusive computerized cash, digital currencies get their security from the non-disavowal of crypto exchanges. 

So where you can have a ledger with computerized cash, put away in one spot, some place in a data set, your crypto coins regularly depend on decentralized stockpiling, and scrambled exchanges.

• +1 1

Hello friend, thank you so much for such important information.

There is a very thin line between digital and cryptocurrency. I think we can say that all the cryptocurrency can be a digital currency, but not all digital currency is a cryptocurrency. So this is a very important thing that separates them.