Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

What a very useful post.
You have answered an important question on the minds of most of the new members without being able to find an answer to it that covers the most important aspects of the difference.
I think that now, after reading this post, the question of the difference between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies has arisen on the minds of most people.

As you can probably imagine, digital money is entirely digital, it doesn’t have a physical equivalent in the real world. But, it acts in the same way as physical, traditional – or fiat – money. You can receive, transfer and/or exchange digital currency for another currency. It can be used to pay for goods and services, in an online store, for example, and it has no geographical or political borders.

Before reading this post i had not any idea about the difference between cryptocurrencies and digital currency. I thought that cryptocurrency and digital currency are the same things and i merged these currencies in my opinion but now with the help of this post finally i know the difference between the concepts of cryptocurrencies and digital currency. Thank you for sharing such a useful information with us.

That's Good information.  Before seeing your post i didn't know there is a difference between these two. I thought crypto is just a section of digital currency that works online. But now my thoughts are clear about this. Thanks mate.

On 12/7/2020 at 12:35 PM, Diran said:

Digital money are like electronic form of the fiat currency but crypto currency are decentralized currency, It has it's own value and no one controls cryptocurrency. But digital money is controlled by the bank of the country.

Well to me when I firstly saw the question I was kinder confuse. Because the question looks complicated. It's now that I understand that their is differences between digital currency and cryptocurrency. That's why we gain alots of knowledge here. 

Honestly I thought it would be almost the same. Thank you all for making the two of us so beautiful. I learned a lot about digital money and crypto currency from it.Very helpful post for me.

Thank you for those valuable informations. Yes there are differences between digital currencies and crypto's. Mosft of the digital moneys are fiat currencies, but crypto's are different and there's no central for it. Crypto is becaming more famous every year and i am pretty sure digital money will not defeat crypto currencies. I hope we can all take a profit from this evulation.

• +3 1

Digital money refers to nation's endeavor to transfor their national currencies to digital counterparts. Cryptocurrencies on the other hand are usually associated with some projects and use blockchain technology to provide a basis for their operation. Digital money are tend to be stable whereas cryptocurrency prices change frequently according to the market. That's the difference. 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thanks for the information buddy! I don't have much idea about it before reading your post and  You explained it really well and its good to know the difference between these two.This the reason that I love this forum as it gives us useful and valuable information through quality posts and comments.

• +4 1

When composing any theme, it should be assessed with positive standing focuses. Or if nothing else not getting negative standing focuses. With respect to the quantity of remarks on the subject, it isn't identified with the nature of the distributed point. The subject might be pointless and take a negative assessment and might be valuable and take a positive assessment.

• -2 1

Have shared a very good and very good post, I did not know about Digital marketing yet, but after reading your post, my knowledge has tricked into my knowledge and I am working on cryptocurrency on this site i am getting into a knowledge 

Nice topic my friend there are ahuge different between digital money an cryptocurrency that most of people dont know it, its simply digital money is the formal money like dollars and euros but in a electronic wallet and cryptocurrency is like a good we buy and sell it with different prices.

1 hour ago, SAM112 said:

Yes both digital money and crypto-currencies are not same. They are completely different. Though they have some similarities but they are not same. Digital money have their own physical existence. But crypto-currencies have no physical existence. You can mine crypto-currency but you can not mine digital money. You only transfer them one bank to another.

Yeah, cryptocurrency is a decentralized currency that is developed and is a blockchain system, but digital currency is a fiat money that is regulated and controlled by the government and the bank systems, 

• +1 1

This is a great idea and it can be dealt with in the future so that investment is better, trade is better, and currencies are exchanged and transferred through banks around the world. I think that digital currencies will be better in the future.

Cryptocurrencies are separate currencies, a separate transfer and exchange method, and use blockchain As for digital currencies, they are fiat currencies However, banks and banks are linked with each other in a digital system for immediate transfer, and they have no common factor in the way of working.

Digital currencies are the fiat currencies in our accounts in banks and digital banks, and payments are made through them As for cryptocurrencies, they are present in our hot and cold wallets, and each of them depends on a specific transmission network.

• +2 1

As far as i know the crypto currencies are the one who gave us a digital money or real money. However i see here that there is in fact a difference between the two and i will be to make not of this in the future when i am explaining to other people about crypto. I believe that many people are confused just like me. 

Thank you for sharing this facts, yes is right what you stated here, and additionally the virtual fiat money named as E-currencies, proper now there many who do this service like PayPal, Skrill, Nettler.... However all are associated or subsidized by banks.

On 3/20/2020 at 3:18 PM, johant123 said:

Reading the posts here, it seems like many don't understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions.

@johant123 Thanks for your valuable discussion.  In past i thought that digital currency and cryptocurrency are same. But from your posts i know that there are a big difference between Digital currency and cryptocurrency.  

• +3 1

Digital currency are the currency which is in form of digital or electronics form. This currency doesn't have in form of physical.its widely used in bitcoin cryptocurrency. It's exchanged using technology.

While cryptocurrencies is uses digital files like money this currency is independent of government

It is true, the most important difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies is that digital currencies are centralized while cryptocurrencies are decentralized, also digital currencies can be controlled by a person or an institution, but the cryptocurrencies cannot be controlled by anyone. It can also be said that digital currencies are not anonymous while Cryptocurrencies are anonymous, which is why governments and banks prefer digital currencies.

First of all thank you my friend . Have you shared a very rewarding information , I did not know about it before You got to know about them in detail So i want to thank you again. 

Of course I got the idea easily through this post.  There is a difference between digital money and cryptocurrency.  Which expresses differences.  In the age of digital currencies and technology, transactions are easily made in large banks.  And cryptocurrency is limited to online through cryptographic.

Very good information you have shared .Absolutely whenever a person who is online works on the platform, earns money from there, when he invests there and earn money from there, it is seen that he learns about these things and get info.about these.The  who will be deelng, it remains to be seen how they will know digital currency and many stumbling things and will also know the differences. 

• +2 1

This is very good questions . We have to use paper in digital money, whereas on the other hand, there is no question of paper in the crpytotalk money which is no bank only and no use of paper.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1