Crypto for replacing physical money - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrew12

Crypto for replacing physical money

2 minutes ago, Zaps said:

Yes it is true my friend. Other countries still depends on physical money or paper money, but I think after some countries forget paper money, they will adapt it too.

Ok do you people understand what paper money is you can't get rid of it at all because its what define every country's economy and how economy can be rated as strong or weak according to their currency.

On 10/16/2019 at 12:52 PM, Andrew12 said:

I am interested if there is a possibility in the near future to replace our physical money and be replaced by digital ones. Do you think it would happen?.

Fiat money will always be the principal kind of monet worldwide, it's more accesible in some under developed countries and their economic system is already made to work with that.

i think that the time will come and the physical money will be replaced by crypto currency. i think from what i remembered, there are some countries that using bitcoin in replacement of physical money. i think that would probably happen in the future but not anytime soon.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:52 PM, Andrew12 said:

I am interested if there is a possibility in the near future to replace our physical money and be replaced by digital ones. Do you think it would happen?.

No brother there is no possibility for this to happen, because as long as there are old people in all countries, because this category are not friendly with any new technology, so i'm not seeing this can be realised in the near future, also let's not forget, that the most of citizen in the world dont know about crypto, the are a lot of missions, that cryptocurrency must accomplish, before it can defeat the real life money.

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

I think there will be no physical currency in future.People will use only crypto-currency for their daliy uses because using cryptocurrency is so much easy and most secure then physical  money.Sacammer cannot do scam with our money.That's why i think cryptocurrency will replace physical money.     

maybe Crypto will replace physical money but it takes a very long time, because physical money is used by people in their daily lives, so if crypto money will replace physical money it takes quite a long time.

Im looking forward to this, i mean a non visible money it will lessen the crime mostly for being get robbed by those toxic people. 

And its good to see that a lot of people are getting curios what is crypto, and with physical money there's a lot of charges when doing any transaction's, unlike crypto less papers no charges etc.

1 hour ago, Leuyen6288 said:

I think this will be done sooner or later in the future that cash will be replaced by electronic money, just like I see now that many people use ATM cards to pay a lot. So in the future I think they will definitely happen.

Hopefully it will but to me this is a long if as there are still many hurdles to cross from high price volatility of Bitcoin which I think will be the main problem.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Physical money usage have been decaying even become cryptocurrency came into being, so cryptocurrency will have a strong change of replacing physical money because crypto is the best form of digital currency which is the future of financial transactions.

On 10/17/2019 at 12:52 AM, Andrew12 said:

We can't say, but since cryptos were too popular right now and people who are using cryptos preffered it more than the physical money. But the problem is that some people do not have these smart devices or computers how would they get a crypto?

On 10/16/2019 at 11:52 PM, Andrew12 said:

I think Crypto cannot replace physical money, because no country wants to replace its currency with crypto, but physical money and cryptocurrency can be used as a medium of exchange, I hope this can happen in 2023 (my country), because at this time the government has begun to open up the opportunity for cryptocurrency to develop and exchange is allowed.

I am interested if there is a possibility in the near future to replace our physical money and be replaced by digital ones. who can give me a country  where it's possible??

On 10/17/2019 at 12:52 AM, Andrew12 said:

It is indeed possible, but we're still a long shot from it. As of now, only few places and cities are undergoing cashless systems. Several countries and especially those developing ones are still far from full adoption of the digital age.

On 11/10/2019 at 6:25 AM, Vanquyen6251 said:

I realize that cryptocurrencies will not be able to replace real money. Because in daily life, cryptocurrency will not be as useful as real money in small transactions. However, cryptocurrencies will be more beneficial when we trade a lot or with large sums of money. Both cryptocurrencies and real money have the same important role but they will not replace each other. I think so.

I totally agree with your explanations. However, the first step towards a general use of bitcoin in daily payments would be price stabilization. With such high volatility I do not think that regular transactions can be made.

it is possible because i’ve seen some article and videos that some countries are currently using bitcoin as their currency or replaced for physical money. and it is more likely to happen to all over the world in the future.

On 10/16/2019 at 9:52 PM, Andrew12 said:

Now it is not possible because still crypto is not so much famous and not all the world will know about it and in future may be it is possible that crypto will replace the physical money. Crypto is the best market and now it will not so much famous but in future it will famous too much.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think so. People are different and there's some people which wants to SEE their money and digital-only solutions has its own drawbacks, so I highly doubt all people will agree with this.

On 11/10/2019 at 7:09 AM, Ratash said:

Yes it is possible and the evolution will make it hard to ignore the fact that it is easier to use more than fiat and they already switched to credit cards so they just need to make a card for bitcoin.

There are already cards that are linked to your crypto account, like for example wirex, bitwala, etc... it really makes it easier to use daily, but I think it will still be long until fiat is completely replaced globally... like a friend said to me the other day, we cannot forget that there are a lot of regions that don't even have electricity...

1 hour ago, Ratash said:

Yes you are right and i do not use these cards because they are not available in my country and in some places they can not use credit cards much because there is lack of technology and even electricity and wifi.

there are a lot of projects climing to be taking the baking to the unbanked, for example, by giving the opportunity to poor people in Africa to use crypto... but this is actually not possible because of the lack in structure... fiat will unfortunately have to be used to a long time