Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

Yes I think your right corona virus damage all  world, now all government stop all activities, its effects our crypto talk forum also because few days back we earn around 3$ dollars per day, but now the count is reduce because bitcoin prices drop, and I think another reason is continuesly deleting post because this forum cleaning forum so we face this problem, maybe soon all members start work normally.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

13 minutes ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

I don't see why it would, people have even more time to spend in their homes and in the internet now. I am pretty sure it's because bitcoin has fallen, also bots and cheaters getting kicked out. This is a new forum, we have to give some time to it to rise.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I m not sure it is the opposite there should be more participation, because all people are forced to be in the house because of corona virus. But I think the reason is because the last payment issue when the members cant sent their earning to their balance, so many of them people stopped. And also because those countries banned are a lot members from those countries.

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

Of course not. The less members here is because admins have been deleting all spammers and spam posts. Also, the registration is off so the number of members is limited. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

No, I don’t think so. These things were studied before and coincided with these units. This is an assumption that last year occurred, so I said this.
 But now you see that he is not recovering. It is better to take advantage of your opportunity during these days, and I do not know how it will rise

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

13 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

the answer to your question is this:

From 25 Feb we don't pay for messages from these countries: 'NG','EG','PK','ID','VE','BD','PH', because 95% of them are spammers or low quality posters.

Source:  https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

It is true that coronavirus is killing many people, it is leaving the world in a disastrous situation, I myself am very scared to the direction that the world is going.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Welcome with me
Yes, my friend, there is silence in the crypto market, Corona virus is the reason
The panic that the crypto trading market witnessed, led to a big sale, the price fell in half and more, it came after the spread of the Corona virus, especially in Europe and America

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Lol, very funny😂😂😂😂, don't worry cryptotalk forum members didn't dead by corona, just the reason is stop registering, no more.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Maybe? I don't know because they can do cryptotalk even there is a virus because cryptotalk is online website so we can create topic even we're at home. Right? Virus can't stop the members here. 

• +1 3

17 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

That's possible because as of now our world currently facing a big problem and it really affects the people also their jobs. 

There are some news that said bitcoin price also affected by the corona. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think that there is no, so as virtually everywhere declared quarantine more than half of all people not goes from homes, maximum coronavirus reduced the number of those who communicates on forum on 10-20%.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

18 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I don't think so because now there is no new  registration of crypto talk forum and many old accounts are banned by the moderators of crypto talk forum due to spam posts and now only few percent account remaining in this forum. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I have also noticed that theris less active members in this forum than before and I think its as a result of corona virus.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Well, i think this is the one reason but this is quite not sure, when this virus is being phenomenal, the price of coins are now being dumped and also the stock market of the fiat money is also going low which is not good for us.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes, the Corona virus is the cause of everything that happens in this forum and the world. It is the cause of great panic and fear for the whole world In addition to the virus, not allowing new registrations inside the forum, this resulted in reducing the number of posts in the forum

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

No i don't think so. i think it is because a lot of spammers have been removed from the crypto talk and from the yobit as well. i  think that a reason of silence on crypto talk. 

• +1 2

14 hours ago, George10 said:

I have also noticed that theris less active members in this forum than before and I think its as a result of corona virus.

Come on please ... the correct answer has been posted in this thread already three times!

People, please read the previous replies before posting your own.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I think that in part, recently the forum was cleaned of useless comments and those who violated the rules of the forum, perhaps because of this online forum decreased.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Corona virus has affected various areas of life and this may be the reason for the fewer members in addition to that the supervisors blocked and deleted many members when they cleaned the forum.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:46 AM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend
Yes, the virus is the reason for the decline in encryption and its immobilization, but I hope that the virus will be treated and we will see very beautiful numbers. I wish you success.

I don't agree with you. What does Corona Virus have to do with less activity in Cryptotalk?

The reason for this is admins have deleted a lot of members as spammers.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

I think there are several reason including corona virus. Forum has removed alot of members which were violating the rules of the forum ,and also yes corona has affected the entire world so it could be the main reason of memners absence from the forum. And due to the crash of the crypto market many user might be thinking that it is not usefull to spent our time in the forum anymore.

• +1 3

56 minutes ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend
No, this is not what I mean. I mean that the virus is the cause of low bitcoin and not the cause of inactivity. Sorry if my words were not clear
Thank you for alerting me

Not a problem my friend. But we should always pay attention to what the original poster means and understand it very well.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Maybe corona  is the the reason,  all cryptocurrency is down now , BTC from 10000 $ to 6000$ , LTC from 75$ to 35 $ , and also ETH from 280 $ to 145 $ now. All that because of corona virus.

• +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +5 2

Just now, Mohssine said:

Maybe corona  is the the reason,  all cryptocurrency is down now , BTC from 10000 $ to 6000$ , LTC from 75$ to 35 $ , and also ETH from 280 $ to 145 $ now. All that because of corona virus.

l would say corona is the really reason, all of them is down now. As you above mentioned BTC price or other crypto price is so down because of corona. They will get up after solving this problem. l hope it will happen in the near future. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1