Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

No, in my opinion, the reason for the less active members in the forum is not the Carona virus.  Currently, many people have become unemployed due to this corona virus and have had to stay at home for lockdown. As a result, the number of people in this forum is expected to increase.  So I think the corona virus causes more members than less.

We can't blame corona solely for the less active members in this platform. There were only few users even before the corona epidemic uprooted. But in my view this is the perfect time for users to be active because most of the people are under lockdown. Therefore we can find time to spend in cryptotalk.

Maybe the coronavirus is the reason all cryptocurrency is down now but we are not make sure but there is not a problem my friend but we should always pay attention to what the original poster means and understand it very well

I don't think so I think it's a bit of lack of ideas to talk about because most of the people are spending a lot of there time home surfing the internet but the main thing is that you can't write about some thing that has been already written about and on the other hand most of the people doesn't have great ideas to talk about that's the thing here as I think

Honestly I do not think that there is a silence in crypotalk , I believe that corona virus force more people to look for more opportunities to gain money , and as we know this p[platform can help active and smart people to achieve that , so at the end we will see more people enjoying this platform with time .

I think it could be one of the reasons, I tell you this because many people start to work in whatever they can and usually occupy most of their time while this virus is present, so I think it is good that we know that the work we are going to do has to be responsible and avoid misinformation.

Bueno, creo que esa no sería la razón principal ya que todos nos encontramos en nuestras cosas con mucho más tiempo para invertir en cryptotalk de una buena manera para comenzar a poner en práctica nuestros conocimientos en la materia, espero poder ser más activo en cryptotalk estos días. 

I do not think it is a cause, because now people have more free time than before so I do not see that the coronavirus is the cause of the forum is alone, it is rather the opposite now the forum is more active than before with a large number of people who previously did not enter.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well i think that is one of the reason sir because we all know that corona virus has a big impact for the society which is many people are being affected by losing their jobs, lack of food etc. They don't have any money to used that time to pay their internet bills and i think that is the main problem why they're not active here.

It is possible for the virus to affect the infected person only, but I do not think that, in general, it will affect all members. On the contrary, with the Karuna pandemic, people have become committed to their homes for a longer time, so they have more time to learn and participate, so I do not think that the virus is the cause of this phenomenon.

Edited by jaclyn

I think it couldn't be the reason for less people because it is online work we can do that without going out. We can work from home and earn money from home. Of course corona has weaken the market but it cannot effect people of the forum.

The forum has always been active and it has nothing to do with Corona virus. People are understanding how crypto currencies work and most of them are here to learn more about it and others are here to learn how to avoid scams and a few of them are here to know everything about crypto. So the forum is gaining more popularity die to the fact there is a lot that can be learnt here both for beginners and more advanced users.

I dont think so my dear because its a mobile based working website and anybody can work here from the home eaisly so this is not the reason members are less online in this forum the main reason is that the new policy of working and payment system of this forum  if we will get the good rating on our post then we will be paid and we will not be paid for the reactions so this is the reason amny members font want to work in this forum but i believe one day everything will be perfect and we will earn more from this forum.

Yes it may be a reason because this pandemic situation has affected the world economy very much and also affected many things . People are very stressed after this so they may not be mentally prepared to no anything so it maybe the reason.

• +2 1

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

Dear friend I hope you are fine.you share this post with us but my dear friend I am not satisfied and not agree with your post because my opinion is opposite and I am against your opinion because my dear when when coronavirus spreading everywhere in the world the people loss in every field and stopped their working. So they face a lot of difficulty about food problem and also other issues of expenses of the daily life. I think that during Corona only this forum help the the people who work on it. So it is the way of earning during Corona.

i think the main reason of silence in cryptotalk is fallen bitcoin price...And the price is decrease for corona virus...though people have a lot of time to work in here for lockdown..but because of decreasing price many people loss theire interest to join here..

i think the main reason of silence in cryptotalk is fallen bitcoin price...And the price is decrease for corona virus...though people have a lot of time to work in here for lockdown..but because of decreasing price many people loss theire interest to join here..

Yes, you are right. Coronavirus can give less sales in this period. And also damage the whole world. But government can stop all the thing and working platforms .this  crypto currencies can also have very down. Because of carona virus.

In just a few months, the coronavirus has flooded the lives of people around the world.  The social crisis caused by the covid epidemic could escalate if left unchecked..Cryptocurrency down like the moment.  And some member countries are unable to connect to the Internet due to the effects of the coronavirus

Yes absolutely right covid-19 duration is very dangerous of every Field all over the world very effective in this situation and it is effective of in this forum many more people not accessible in this forum corna virus is very dangerous of every Field.

• +2 1

Yah gentleman this is absolutely right the main reason of less active member of coronavirus the main reason of the less member on this forum the BTC rate in market day by day decrease because of this active member is less on this site

I do not know if the new Corona virus affects the cryptocurrency market as well as the global economy, but I think that the unprecedented rise in currency prices is one of the results of the Corona, good luck 

• +2 2

I would say that it affected all spheres of economic, political and social life as well, because every country is isolated from a country, every province and every person is isolated from an individual.  This has had a negative impact on all areas of life.CoronaVirus will increase forum members here because everyone is sitting at home!  However I think this problem exists because the new members here are not getting paid!

Yes, I think that the Corona virus has affected almost everything, many countries impose a complete or partial ban, we do not forget that it has claimed many lives, so activities have stopped, and it has become difficult in some countries to exchange their cryptocurrencies, so Corona virus, yes, is slower The process here a litt