Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

On 3/20/2020 at 2:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

You can say that it is because of the pandemic. But if you think of it, if it is a pandemic them people ought to stay in their houses and do their jobs at home. I think maybe pandemic makes people be using cryptotalk because it's more safer, and it's online. No need to make physical contact. 

I don't think is as a result of corona virus because it now that we have more time to spend at home and on our devices because of the lockdown so the silence in the forum should be caused by something else

I don't think that the reason of active mumber. So according to me most of people are joining this forum in corona virus. Because they lose thier work and they want to earn. So most of people are joining this forum for earning. But i seen new mumber is increasing day by day. So this is the forum which give earning them. 

The government has suspended all activities due to the corona virus.Schools, colleges and universities are similarly closed.The whole world has been affected by this virus.The cryptotalk form has also been affected.Some people have removed it.

No it's Corona virus cause that we have a high number of user from the month of March because the majority was confined and forced to stay at home,they have a lot of time to spend, they come to the forum and stay a long time 

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Coronavirus is a forum. Many are unable to work due to corona virus and many are sick. However, those of us who are healthy. But everyone is in the forum. Again many are willing to work but they have taken leave from here. Many are leaving because they do not understand the work properly. In other words, the number of people in the forum is less due to individual problems. The main cause is coronavirus.

I don't think so. Corona virus is not the reason for less activeness. As we all are quarantined. We can give more time to forum. We can explore more idea. I think the market price of bitcoin has fallen down that's why people have lost their patience and may be this is the main reason.

• +1 1

Because of the Carona virus, the government has shut down all the silence to save the people, so I can't say what the silence is about cryptocurrency here because cryptocurrency stood by the people.

Corona virus is not the reason for silent in cryptotalk forum. Because of this corona pendamic I have been at home doing nothing that's why I decided to join cryptotalk forum to earn income. 

Corona virus cant be the reason for less active members, it supposed to make members more active since every one will be at home and can't get out, I don't agree with the fact that corona is the reason why members are inactive in the forum, what your say @Jones33 and @Honny143 

• Useful or interesting 1

26 minutes ago, Trainz said:

Corona virus cant be the reason for less active members, it supposed to make members more active since every one will be at home and can't get out, I don't agree with the fact that corona is the reason why members are inactive in the forum, what your say @Jones33 and @Honny143 

Well @Trainz I also agree corona virus not the reason to members inactive on this forum, there is another reason that this forum removed so many accounts, and new new registration also disabled then how new members  join this forum, because that time spammers more active on this forum, so forum take this strong action.

I do not think so, because in the event of the Corona virus, people stick to their homes and stay on the Internet and thus increase their activity in the forum, in contrast to what some believe is reducing the activity.

1 hour ago, Trainz said:

I also agree with you ,when people are indoor ,all over the world I think that should be the best time members spend more time I the forum, not now that their is more indoor. I don't agree with the fact that corona virus cause members to be inactive in the forum

Corona Virus pandemic made everything to shut down at some point, things and places like schools, banks, supermarkets, shops, companies etc, but the virus is not suppose to affect people working online, this should even boost the participation in crypto talk forum. Because you don't need to move around or go and meet anybody to work. You only need your phone or laptop to work from home.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

No dude in my opinion during the virus there is a complete lockdown in all over the world and the people stay at their homes they are free and they can give a better time to this forum because there is no other job that they would do but yes somewhere you are right that people are mentally disturbed and they could not give their best to anything so people become lonely in these days.

Corona virus has led to economic paralysis in most countries of the world. This negatively affects the exchange rate. I think it is the reason for the silence that exists here or most investment areas.

On the contrary, the Corona virus gave us time to research more about cryptocurrencies and ways to use them and obtain them
Many people are looking for new jobs after losing their jobs, but because everyone stops, many resorted to cryptocurrencies as an alternative to them.

• +1 1

If it has impacted a lot in the investments of cryptocurrencies, as well as in the people who are in this world and that is the reason why it is a forum and the other platforms have more and more users and that is excellent.

I think there should be more active members in forum not less, because corona virus encourages people around the world to work from home.

I think that it is not the reason of less active member in this forum. Because it is an online working site here You would not need to Meet with everyone. You can work on it by sitting in your home. In my suggestion i say that coronavirus not the reason of last active member in this forum. Every person have some responsibility and some person don't have time for working on this form there for many people cannot work on it. 

Therefore i think coronavirus not the reason.

I think coronavirus made new members in this photo because this can be done with the number home itself the value of BTC has been decreased because of coronavirus.but the money we are getting from this forum is very helpful for supporting your family in this period of time.

I think that there are many reasons other than Corona, including that many members have been removed, and also because of the decline in cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

On the contrary, Corona virus is among the reasons that have contributed to the huge increase in dealing and investing in cryptocurrencies, because most people work from their homes due to the quarantine.

I don't think Coronavirus should have anything to do with the silence observed in the platform. This is the time we suppose to experience more activeness because we have all the time we need now. Also, being here will help relieve us of sheer boredom of corona impact. Do we contact corona by chatting online? Do corona affect the network we use to browse? Of course, NO. So corona should not be an excuse rather we should see it as opportunity to grow in knowledge by visiting cryptotalk more often.

31 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

@Honny143

Strong measures must be taken against members who have spam, this is a clear reason for putting in place laws and rules related to the forum. Spam attacks have increased a lot in the past period, especially when the new currency was launched. Now you have a clean forum of them

Yes now forum really clean and spam free because of moderator's and forum admins hard work and strong actions @Kenan12, because couple of month's back spammers increased on this forum, and created spam post on this forum,

that is the reason this forum disqualified few countries and also removed so many accounts, in this period we have low amount of user's but now everything fine, and so many members active its really good for this forum.